Black Women Dominating White Men
Mark

Fort Worth, TX

#97 Sep 19, 2010
A lot of silly gutter talk on this channel-topic.

If you're white and not "wired" as black property from a young age 8 to 12...then you're not really black property. You'll know by age 12 if you're black owned.

for further discussion...[email protected] m
andyec

Nashville, TN

#99 Sep 27, 2010
I was always attracted to strong/muscular women-since I was 6 and my cousin Lori pinned my shoulders down to the floor in her bedroom.
I've loved that feeling of a female overpowering me ever since. I only get turned on when the woman is at least as strong as me if not stronger. It was very difficult to find white women who were stronger than me. I armwrestled over 50 ladies and never lost. I pretty much gave up on finding what I wanted when I dated my first black woman. She killed me in armwrestling and could beat me up in a heartbeat. I've never looked back. I've found 100's of other strong black women who've pinned me,beat me,flexed for me,and fulfilled every fantasy I've ever had beyond my wildest dreams.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#100 Sep 27, 2010
Del wrote:
Black Women Dominating White Men
Blackwomen don't play!

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ilovetowatch...
Anon white man

South Africa

#101 Sep 27, 2010
I have been dominated by a black woman and have enjoyed every minute of it. Ive been made to lick them all over including their ass as well as kiss their feet. Since then I dont find white woman attractive anymore

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#102 Sep 27, 2010
Those black women you have dealt with that allow you to touch them sexually are *hores!! No REAL dominant woman would EVER allow a slave to sexual touch her!!! Ever!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#103 Sep 27, 2010
Real Dominatrices Never sexually play with their slaves. Sex is a privilege never to be allowed to a lowly slave. He is scum, dirt, a pig. Why would a regal classy Black Goddess want to indulge in sexual play with a dirty pig?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#104 Sep 27, 2010
The Real Black Female Dominant is Regal, Majestic, and Classy. She always holds herself to a high standard. Maintaining class and Dominance. She controls her slaves psychologically and with quiet force. She is a quiet storm. Slaves remain beneath her and at her feet never her equal. Never her sexual equal.

The Real Black Dominant Female NEVER allows a slave or submissive man to sexually touch her! Those who do are nothing more than dirty *hores who have no idea wtf they are doing!!

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#105 Sep 27, 2010
HAVING FUN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. I am an older white man. I do not find black women attractive. I have never turned my head to look at a black woman whereas I do that all the time with white women. When I get together with other guys we might discuss certain women but none of them are black. I have never had a discussion about black women with other guys.
That is very surprising. As an English man I would have considered you a pederast. Generally speaking, there are a predominate number of English men that are gay. Very fussy, very precise, and very vocal about sexual predilection. I would have looked at you believing you to be a pederast.

leghornfoghorn
Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#106 Sep 27, 2010
I absolutely fantasize about being totally dominated by a black woman.Im more than willing contact me if interested

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#107 Sep 27, 2010
Chris wrote:
I'm a WM who just ended a 8 month relationship with a very pretty BF. But it didn't work because she was too dominant. Do black women have more testosterone than normal? It sure felt like it. She needed to wear the pants and be in control. She was stubborn and bossy. That doesn't work for me. There are no 'even' relationships. There can only be one man in a relationship, and it should the man. I would make fun of her for having bigger balls than I did. No matter what women may say, its not natural for the woman to wear the pants. Also, its useless to fight women who want to be dominant, because people don't change. I shouldn't have to constantly argue and correct her behavior just to get her to be more feminine.
Dominant women need submissive men to have harmonious relationships. Ironically, those men don't turn on dominant women. Hence, women in the dominant position rarely works without some type of dissatisfaction. Its unnatural and unfeminine for a woman to want to wear the pants. I really hope all BW aren't like this, but I'm honestly hesitant to date one again. I just prize femininity too highly to take the risk.
You are a fiction writer. There are far more dominant white women in white couple relationships, then there ever could be aggressive Black women. White women control their husbands and make them seem effeminate, impotent, and milquetoast. Your women tell you what to do in their little girl voices, manipulating the hell out of you all and you believe yourselves to be running the show. smh. Soft asses and submissive. This is why you have so many broken children. If the men are not sexually assaulting the children and controlling their every thought and action then the mother is seeking absolute perfection and dominance. Your children are destined to become serial killers, control freaks, sexual sadists, and stalkers. A very sick race; whites.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#108 Sep 27, 2010
Very Interesting post and true.
white pig

Staten Island, NY

#109 Sep 28, 2010
i am a male slave to a Ebony Women, I been trained to serve her hand and foot for the last 4 years. The Mistress calls all whites pigs however she says that whites are lower than pigs more like slugs because slugs and white people were meant to be steped by Black women. What do you think pig or slug?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#110 Sep 28, 2010
lol. Pig or slug. lmfao. Give me a break with that bullchit. Is your Mistress a *hore? Does she let you sexually touch her? If she does then she is in fact the slug and the pig and she might as well reverse roles.
white pig

Staten Island, NY

#111 Sep 29, 2010
Inisa Love wrote:
lol. Pig or slug. lmfao. Give me a break with that bullchit. Is your Mistress a *hore? Does she let you sexually touch her? If she does then she is in fact the slug and the pig and she might as well reverse roles.
Bows before you Inisa Love Ma'am- My Mistress would never let her dirty white pig touch her sexually or have sex with her. Mistress has me do housework, sends me out to work and takes my money and rents me out to other black women. thank you Ma'am for your comments

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#112 Sep 30, 2010
Then she is one of the smart ones.
white pig

Staten Island, NY

#113 Sep 30, 2010
Inisa Love wrote:
Then she is one of the smart ones.
thank you Ma'am: My Mistress and me are into complete domination of the white male and female pig race. The Black race is supior to the white pig race. My Mistress is into total power exchange that all whites are owned and controlled by the BLACK MASTER RACE
stoopidhose

Saint Louis, MO

#114 Sep 30, 2010
Chris wrote:
I'm a WM who just ended a 8 month relationship with a very pretty BF. But it didn't work because she was too dominant. Do black women have more testosterone than normal? It sure felt like it. She needed to wear the pants and be in control. She was stubborn and bossy. That doesn't work for me. There are no 'even' relationships. There can only be one man in a relationship, and it should the man. I would make fun of her for having bigger balls than I did. No matter what women may say, its not natural for the woman to wear the pants. Also, its useless to fight women who want to be dominant, because people don't change. I shouldn't have to constantly argue and correct her behavior just to get her to be more feminine.
Dominant women need submissive men to have harmonious relationships. Ironically, those men don't turn on dominant women. Hence, women in the dominant position rarely works without some type of dissatisfaction. Its unnatural and unfeminine for a woman to want to wear the pants. I really hope all BW aren't like this, but I'm honestly hesitant to date one again. I just prize femininity too highly to take the risk.
LMAO!!
You can tell this is a bm, the whole tone of you in this thread does not go along with the rest of the thread, you are very negative
white pig

Staten Island, NY

#115 Oct 2, 2010
I am a white male slave to a black dom women for four years. I love serving her as a white slave. The black race is the Master Race and whites are under their feet to be used and abused and controlled by the Master Black Race.
bill

Lake Worth, FL

#116 Oct 3, 2010
i'd love to be used by a black woman

leghornfoghorn
Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#117 Oct 3, 2010
ME too black woman im here for you to do as you please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,564,362
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 6 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 7 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 16 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 16 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 32 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 36 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web