I'm a Gay Black Man and I Prefer Gay ...

I'm a Gay Black Man and I Prefer Gay White Men

Posted in the African-American Forum

Midnight Toker

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2010
AHAHAHA! Its the Moor!
Bro Man

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2010
ProudGBM wrote:
I have dated Black Men in the past but no more. White Men are more stable and comforting not like Gay Black Men who wants you to take care of them and run out in the middle of the night with your wallet. To many Gay Black Men act like Black Women, mean and bitchie and complain all the time.
I don't need the headache. I got my stuff together and I want a man on my level.
GBM
You will both die of aids! and be buried as slave and slave master with lipstick on and nail polish in a big pine box in the 69 position! It should be televised on FOX News!
Tania

Baltimore, MD

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Bro Man wrote:
<quoted text>You will both die of aids! and be buried as slave and slave master with lipstick on and nail polish in a big pine box in the 69 position! It should be televised on FOX News!
Gays once only. He can be save for rightness as well. He may need a white woman for now.
Bro Man

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2010
Tania wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays once only. He can be save for rightness as well. He may need a white woman for now.
A white woman and a coke a cola would go just fine! As they say things go better with coke! Have a coke and a smile! while that white woman is on huh knees uh suck'n on my big smoke sasuage! ha! ha!
Baby Girl

Baltimore, MD

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Bro Man wrote:
<quoted text>A white woman and a coke a cola would go just fine! As they say things go better with coke! Have a coke and a smile! while that white woman is on huh knees uh suck'n on my big smoke sasuage! ha! ha!
Black men are like sooooooooo stupid. No wonder you guys are full of AIDS. It's all you disease carrying primats care about!
gripper876

Elizabeth, NJ

#10 Oct 21, 2010
i'm a bi white male,and i prefer bbc to lwc.i love it when a bbc takes control with his superior cock and makes me the submissive slave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halle Berry: Ex Made Racist Remarks BREAKING!!! (Nov '14) 6 min Unblinded 129
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 7 min Esperanza 2,853
Another brother shot 10 min Robert 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min My New Alias RULES 1,431,568
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 15 min White and Armed 105
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 15 min MICHA 198
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 24 min White and Armed 1,186
IR at the walmart 2 hr TrayvonsLastSkittle 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Michel Montvert 48,743
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 5 hr A Perm For BM 6,486
More from around the web