Sandra Laing - Black South African born to White parents in 1955

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 14, 2009
Sandra Laing, is a woman who was born to white parents but reclassified as "coloured" during the apartheid era in South Africa. She is the subject of the 2009 biographical film Skin.

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2009
When I first heard about this story I was a little skeptical. But DNA tests were performed on Sandra and her parents. The DNA tests proved that she was their biological child.

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#4 Dec 14, 2009
Its Maury type situation, you are not the father lol.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 14, 2009
CountessAbidale wrote:
When I first heard about this story I was a little skeptical. But DNA tests were performed on Sandra and her parents. The DNA tests proved that she was their biological child.
That DNA was a dam lie because her momma know she let manute bole tap that a$$.

“"Big FN deal"”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 14, 2009
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
That DNA was a dam lie because her momma know she let manute bole tap that a$$.
http://www.thumperscorner.com/discus/messages...

I'm sorry but I have to agree. It is scientifically probable that it could happen. But not likely.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 14, 2009
_Clyde_ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.thumperscorner.com/discus/messages...
I'm sorry but I have to agree. It is scientifically probable that it could happen. But not likely.
I can see if it was a common occurence but really how often do two white people make "black" children. And she is a typical looking biracial girl between a black man and white woman. The husband probably goes along with the lie to protect his own ego.
denita d

Kent, WA

#8 Dec 14, 2009
CountessAbidale wrote:
Sandra Laing, is a woman who was born to white parents but reclassified as "coloured" during the apartheid era in South Africa. She is the subject of the 2009 biographical film Skin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7vwfa3oW9QQXX
He's not the father.She had relations with another man,plain and simple.

“"Big FN deal"”

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Dec 14, 2009
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see if it was a common occurence but really how often do two white people make "black" children. And she is a typical looking biracial girl between a black man and white woman. The husband probably goes along with the lie to protect his own ego.
That girl has a black father.
Noreaga

Malvern, PA

#10 Dec 14, 2009
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any white child white curly hair has black blood. Only negroes had curls. Anyone that has curly hair is a descendant of blacks. Like it or not!
Mixed Zimbabwean

London, UK

#11 Dec 15, 2009
CountessAbidale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7vwfa3oW9QQXX
This is a film blacks should see. What happened to sandra Laing was dreadful she was kicked out of her boarding school when at aged when she was classifed 'coloured' while at the school she was tormented by the other EUROPEAN Boer pupils and it was THEIR parents a lng with the school head that got poor sandra expelled from the school, she was then cruelly shunned by the wider European Afrikaner community becuase of her dark skin.

This is why she ended up with blacks becuase they accepted her. She is married to a black man today.
Mixed Zimbabwean

London, UK

#12 Dec 15, 2009
_Clyde_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No her father was white you stupid American prat, she is a throwback one of her parents obviously had African blood they did not know about. Her brother looks just like her but he came out white.

Now then disappear becuase you fascist reptiles are not wanted on this forum go and post on stormfront and stay away from here.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2009
_Clyde_ wrote:
<quoted text>
But how do you explain the fact that the DNA tests proved that the White "looking" man was biologically her father? If it were not for that I would have said what you stated about a Black man being the father. Apparently it was a recessive Black gene from either one or both of the parents that was passed on to her.

“"Big FN deal"”

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Dec 15, 2009
Mixed Zimbabwean wrote:
<quoted text>
Her brother looks just like her but he came out white.
Her brother looks just like her because they have the same mother.
Zew

South Africa

#15 Dec 15, 2009
denita d wrote:
<quoted text>He's not the father.She had relations with another man,plain and simple.
Or he raped the maid and the wife is showing some understanding for money, typical gold-digger. The girl is not white like she is not black, she is Coloured, theres no throw back bullshit.
Zew

South Africa

#16 Dec 15, 2009
_Clyde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Her brother looks just like her because they have the same mother.
Who could be the maid.

It was irresponsible of the parents to think that they would be an exception to the apartheid rule.

This movie is about money, this woman is not the first or the only product of such liaisons.
Zew

South Africa

#17 Dec 15, 2009
CountessAbidale wrote:
<quoted text>
But how do you explain the fact that the DNA tests proved that the White "looking" man was biologically her father? If it were not for that I would have said what you stated about a Black man being the father. Apparently it was a recessive Black gene from either one or both of the parents that was passed on to her.
He paid the medical technologist who did the test OR he is the father and the wife is NOT the mother. It maybe that the egg belonged to the maid and the wife was reduced to a walking oven.
Zew

South Africa

#18 Dec 15, 2009
Mixed Zimbabwean wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a film blacks should see. What happened to sandra Laing was dreadful she was kicked out of her boarding school when at aged when she was classifed 'coloured' while at the school she was tormented by the other EUROPEAN Boer pupils and it was THEIR parents a lng with the school head that got poor sandra expelled from the school, she was then cruelly shunned by the wider European Afrikaner community becuase of her dark skin.
This is why she ended up with blacks becuase they accepted her. She is married to a black man today.
How do you know they accepted her? We don't accept people who are not wanted by their white parents. Do you know how many black/white children who were given up for adoption by Coloureds because blacks were not going to have those children in their communities...!!??

Blacks accepted such kids moved out of black to Coloured communities.

You have a serious problem with your own identity, the strange thing is that you seem too bogged down on SA issues when you have your plate full with Zimbabwean issues to deal with. This is not Zimbabwe or the US where Coloureds were and still are imposed on blacks. Black SA have better things to worry about than waste time on confused Coloureds, the two groups have very limited contact and this is mainly in the workplace or in business.
Hitman

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 15, 2009
CountessAbidale wrote:
Then the DNA test was faked.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 15, 2009
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they accepted her? We don't accept people who are not wanted by their white parents. Do you know how many black/white children who were given up for adoption by Coloureds because blacks were not going to have those children in their communities...!!??
Blacks accepted such kids moved out of black to Coloured communities.
You have a serious problem with your own identity, the strange thing is that you seem too bogged down on SA issues when you have your plate full with Zimbabwean issues to deal with. This is not Zimbabwe or the US where Coloureds were and still are imposed on blacks. Black SA have better things to worry about than waste time on confused Coloureds, the two groups have very limited contact and this is mainly in the workplace or in business.
What is the difference between a Black person and a coloured person? I was under the impression that in SA there are Blacks Indians and Whites.

Location hidden

#21 Dec 15, 2009
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
He paid the medical technologist who did the test OR he is the father and the wife is NOT the mother. It maybe that the egg belonged to the maid and the wife was reduced to a walking oven.
This is my exact same theory. Or either the dna tester lied to the world to try and convince us that two white people cna have kids as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love african-american girls but why dont they... (Jul '12) 7 min Lyrics 28
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 10 min alex 163
Angry Black Protesters vs Mexican Drug Cartels ... 32 min Jax 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Bluestater 1,232,573
Why do african americans hate africans??? (Jul '11) 48 min dkanela 241
No estimation of gain for USA for being issuer ... 50 min Tae Yang 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 55 min johnplustwomore 120,551
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr Lbino 402
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 3 hr UruWauWauThePhagg 328
All women prefer white men 4 hr alex 4,648