Black men were the knights of medieva...

Black men were the knights of medieval Europe...

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Black people were responsible for the advancement of Europe, giving rise to science, mathematics, astrology,fashion and even the practice of safe sex to Europe at this time in history...black men were even your knights (the word knight means "black" itself)....black maidens would fall deeply in love with these 'knights in shining armour....also lets not forget about Saint Maurice who is the patron saint of Germany to this day, he was also a knight who was born in Thebes, Egypt....and yes, he was black also.....
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

#3 Feb 23, 2012
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
Black people were responsible for the advancement of Europe, giving rise to science, mathematics, astrology,fashion and even the practice of safe sex to Europe at this time in history...black men were even your knights (the word knight means "black" itself)....black maidens would fall deeply in love with these 'knights in shining armour....also lets not forget about Saint Maurice who is the patron saint of Germany to this day, he was also a knight who was born in Thebes, Egypt....and yes, he was black also.....
and me arse is a star 2
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4 Feb 23, 2012
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
The knights of medieval Europe were not black and neither were European maidens 'black', dingleberry.

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#5 Feb 23, 2012
sigh, crazy ass negroes. Black men build europe and left Africa in shambles. That's so believable. :)
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8 Feb 23, 2012
Africans have their own African civilizations and cultures that are some of the most renowned of human civilizations...its just they had nothing to do with any knights and maidens of medieval Europe as the person who started this thread wrongly tried to claim. lol
Black Deal

Azle, TX

#12 Feb 23, 2012
Now I know there was some black folks who were running things in europe

But them knights aint all black

We aint ruled all of Europe neither
Black Deal

Azle, TX

#13 Feb 23, 2012
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
So why did we help Europe but let motherland go to hell?
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#14 Feb 23, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Africans have their own African civilizations and cultures that are some of the most renowned of human civilizations...its just they had nothing to do with any knights and maidens of medieval Europe as the person who started this thread wrongly tried to claim. lol
whatever...racist pig
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#15 Feb 23, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>So why did we help Europe but let motherland go to hell?
do your research....know thyself
Black Deal

Azle, TX

#17 Feb 23, 2012
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>do your research....know thyself
I do already

I know about great black civilizations not that bullshit you talking about
Bolo

Bronx, NY

#18 Feb 23, 2012
Blacks terrorized Europe. They were known as the "Black oppresors" and the word "black mail" was born.
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#21 Feb 23, 2012
Bolo wrote:
Blacks terrorized Europe. They were known as the "Black oppresors" and the word "black mail" was born.
Look even a white person can agree...lmfao!!
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#22 Feb 23, 2012
Mulatre wrote:
sigh, crazy ass negroes. Black men build europe and left Africa in shambles. That's so believable.:)
You got a nerve to have a smiley face at the end...bullshit....
Shane

Stafford, Australia

#24 Feb 23, 2012
Not only were their many black Knights they even had their own language called Eurobonics.
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#25 Feb 23, 2012
THX00451 wrote:
Folks, here we have yet again another classic example of the low IQ slave descendant Negro "mind" at work.
Too much inbreeding I guess...
F*** You!
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#26 Feb 23, 2012
Walter Mellone Manne wrote:
This may very well be true. I have an ancestor named Sir Eatsalot who was a honored member of the Mid-Evil Watermelon League.
Thank You, i appreciate your reply :)
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#27 Feb 23, 2012
Shane wrote:
Not only were their many black Knights they even had their own language called Eurobonics.
Is that an insult, b****?
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#28 Feb 23, 2012
Walter Mellone Manne wrote:
This may very well be true. I have an ancestor named Sir Eatsalot who was a honored member of the Mid-Evil Watermelon League.
I just realized that this is an insult as well, if yo @ss ain't got nothin betta to say take your coon ass somewhere else and talk shit on these white m****f***** forums and stop insulting the truth b****!!
Shane

Stafford, Australia

#29 Feb 23, 2012
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>Is that an insult, b****?
I would call it more in jest than an insult.
GiRLTeAcHOn

Raleigh, NC

#31 Feb 23, 2012
Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
I would call it more in jest than an insult.
whatever,dude, or whatever you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 4 min Ben Quick 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 1,480,899
Afican American women should marry African men ... (Dec '11) 23 min AfroPrince 12,709
My fellow Deplorables... 43 min Ben Quick 6
Why are Haitians more black than AAs?? (Nov '09) 1 hr kbelfort777 160
DEPLORABILITY - The new word for common sense! 1 hr Ben Quick 2
Quadroon balls 1 hr Ben Quick 2
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 2 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 5 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web