Boston Man Murders Young Sisters

Boston Man Murders Young Sisters

There are 16 comments on the www.thesaudavoice.com story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Boston Man Murders Young Sisters. In it, www.thesaudavoice.com reports that:

Two sisters and the brother who killed them with a kitchen knife will share a single funeral service and be buried together. Samantha Revelus, 17, and her sister, Bianca, 5, were killed at their Milton home Saturday. Police shot the girls' brother, Kerby Revelus, 23, after an officer saw him decapitate the younger girl.....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thesaudavoice.com.

WWS

Bronx, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Freaking animal. No Black woman is safe with them running around.
Ruckus

Evansville, IN

#2 Apr 2, 2009
I am sure there will be blacks moaning about how police shot down another young black man.
seriousasahearta ttack

New York, NY

#3 Apr 2, 2009
This is just unbelievable! This makes me sick to my stomach! I will keep this family in my prayers.
Alexander Supertramp

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 2, 2009
I was going to say something and then I saw that "Evansville In." Which explains everything.

Bull Connor

Since: Mar 09

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2009
Ruckus wrote:
I am sure there will be blacks moaning about how police shot down another young black man.
Yep, and they would have screamed racism if they HADN'T of shot him down and allowed him to kill more sista's.
Alexander Supertramp

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 2, 2009
Ruckus and Bull Connor speak. I guess this is what a conversation between Archie Bunker and Bill O' Reilly would sound like.

Bakewell, TN

#7 Apr 2, 2009
Well do you not think the b*stard deserved to get shot? Sick, sick world we are living in today that someone could do such a ting to his own family members.

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 2, 2009
Don't post this stuff! Nobody likes hearing it.
Ruckus

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 2, 2009
Lollipopkid wrote:
Don't post this stuff! Nobody likes hearing it.
Yeah, especially if it paints blacks in a bad light, but blacks have no problem with doing it to other races (mainly whites thought).

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2009
Ruckus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, especially if it paints blacks in a bad light, but blacks have no problem with doing it to other races (mainly whites thought).
Go away sh*tstarter, no one cares about race, we don't like hearing about young girls being brutally killed like most people. But best believe, white man would do something like that WAY before a black man.

“~MizzSomalia~”

smwhre over the rainbow

#11 Apr 2, 2009
How sad... R.I.P To those little girls. The killer: no sympathy for him at all.
WWS

Bronx, NY

#12 Apr 3, 2009
Lollipopkid wrote:
<quoted text>
But best believe, white man would do something like that WAY before a black man.
FALSE.
fokwhitepeople

Seattle, WA

#13 Apr 3, 2009
STFU White people. Noone cares what you have to say!

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 3, 2009
WWS wrote:
<quoted text>
FALSE.
I just might stop visiting topix, there are too many 'others' in here, it's getting ridiculous.
rip

Baltimore, MD

#15 Apr 3, 2009
Lollipopkid wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away sh*tstarter, no one cares about race, we don't like hearing about young girls being brutally killed like most people. But best believe, white man would do something like that WAY before a black man.
OH It's not about race when a black person does it.You people are so twisted.You need to understand the devil is not only white.What about the black women who killed and froze her 2 children for 4 yrs.so she can continue to get their checks.White people black people can all be evil.The proofis in your face you just twist it around.
WWS

Bronx, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2009
Lollipopkid wrote:
<quoted text>
I just might stop visiting topix, there are too many 'others' in here, it's getting ridiculous.
Yes, please stop visiting topix. We have enough idiots here already and you will not be missed by anyone. Anyone with a brain that is, which excludes certain groups by default.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'They're destroying Europe – I'm not going to l... 6 min ROMPER STOMPER 23
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 7 min Birds Landing Bob 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nuculur option 1,376,183
president donald trumps vp will be??? ron pau... 12 min No way 10
BLACK KNIGHTS SNIPER ASSASSINS Is Here! Protect... 12 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Larry Wilmore explains why he used the N-word a... 13 min Racist Hoodrat Ma... 7
CONFIRMED: CROOKED Hillary/Obama economy in the... 16 min iamcuriousnow 14
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 50 min yisarel 133,482
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 43,746
Isis threaten to send half a million blacks to ... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 142
Why all black women must breed with white men! 5 hr A Perm For BM 111
More from around the web