jodi arias guilty as HELL!
heather

Reno, NV

#127 Mar 10, 2013
Ive been watching the trial every day and it it more than clear that she is guilty of premeditation...for many reasons. There are just too many coincidenses. I dont believe for one second she was abused mentally or physically in this relationship. I do think she was beside herself in love with travis but he didnt feel the same way. I think she went to his house in hopes they would get back together and when she realized that wasnt going to happen and he was still going on a trip with another woman...she snapped. The ONLY explanation for butchering that man the way she did was out of rage.
Sandee

Bound Brook, NJ

#128 Mar 10, 2013
Soul Hunter wrote:
She killed him in Arizona right? What are the laws there does anyone know? Wonder if she will get the death penalty that bitch is cold!
she IS up for the death penalty.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#129 Mar 10, 2013
This white on white crime is getting pretty scary if you ask me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130 Mar 10, 2013
Sometimes the justice system is very reluctant to pass the death sentence on women.
heather

Reno, NV

#131 Mar 10, 2013
Mister Big wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh..the JURY doesn't ask questions - the defense and prosecution do. What planet are you from?
Hi mister big,
I couldnt agree with you more about that " jodiariasinnocent.com " site. That whole site is unreal! I am all for fairness and looking at situations from different perspectives...but I am having a hard time understanding how people can think she really killed him in self defense?!?

You just cant argue facts. And thw facts/evidence is against her. The gas cans (all three , even though she lied n said she returned one), her grandfathers gun that came up missing a week before tbe murders (which was the same type of gun that shot him), the license plate, changing her hair color, disposing of the gun and tbe rope, all the lies she told.(the list goes on) There is just too much against her.

The one thing that doesnt make sense to me is why on earth does the jury continue to ask jodi questions?!? Jodi arias is clearly a liar. You cant ask a liar questions and expect to get honest answers from her. Maybe they asked all those questions just so she could lie again...maybe it makes them feel a little better about sentancing her to death?

I also think it is unreal that she butchered a man and thinks her worst case scenario is she will get manslaughter which is 6 years in az. She thinks she would get time served and be on parole. She is already planning her life with her new girlfriend in prison. Unreal!! I really hope they convict her!
imo

AOL

#132 Mar 10, 2013
jody is a cold blooded killer,for N0 REASON.EXCEPT SHE Was not good enough for tavis.HE WAS NOT GOING TO MARRY A ------ LIKE HER.SO HE WAS GOING TO TAKE A NICE LADY ON VACATION.who would hav someone like her anyway.?HER LAWYER knows she is guilty, but needs the money i guess. may he be forgivin. THE JUDGE IM NOT CRAZY ABOUT BECAUSE SHE WOULD NOT MAKE HER ANDWER THE Q UESTION (yes or no).THE PROSACUTER COULLD NOT GET A YES OR NO ANSWER.I WOULD HAVE MADE THE JUDGE MAKE HER ANSWER.SHE LOOKS LIKE A PLAIN JANE WITH BIG THICK GLASSES.LOOKS OVER EVERY TIME SHE TRYS TO TELL A LIE ,LIKE A robut.her bangs looks stupid little tiggs, big ugly nose.GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,PUT HER FIRST IN LINE FOR..........

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133 Mar 10, 2013
Nothing surprises me about the just-us system, it won't be the first or last time a guilty person gets off.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#134 Mar 10, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Nothing surprises me about the just-us system, it won't be the first or last time a guilty person gets off.
I agree. Have you noticed how many ADS have been sold during this fiasco? It's all about the "Benjamin s" This chick shouldn't even HAVE a trial. She has already admitted to butchering the poor bloat. It is just another perfect example of the injustices in the system.

Everybody and their momma is buying AD space because the media has hyped up this circus and have millions of viewers. Like the super bowl, it's not about the game, it's about bombarding the public with products and capitalizing on the viewers. Brainwashing at its finest. What took so long for this murderer to come to trial anyway? She killed that guy in 2008!!! I know his family members are pissed. This ugly fool is sitting up their lying and defaming their loved one after brutally murdering him and all because he didn't want her. Do you think she'll get the death penalty?
HAHW

Marina Del Rey, CA

#135 Mar 11, 2013
Im tired of the jodi arias is innocent web site. they cann Travis a pedophile there and Jodi is the only one in the entire world who called him that opn the witness stand. this site also has an owner who will only give their initials and the site asks for money. Because of public interest the site gets hits all day long and this person could be raking in the cash.
This site insults the viewer before they even do anything.
HAHW

Marina Del Rey, CA

#136 Mar 11, 2013
typo I meant they "call" Travis a pedophile there and that is SLANDER. The Alexander family should sue.
Lkg896

Covington, VA

#137 Mar 11, 2013
meg wrote:
Is anyone else keeping up with this case? I can't stand how she's trying to twist this story and make Travis look like a perv! Ugh!
she's not fooling me & i'm so tired of hearing she broke down when i watched her frame by frame & she was smirking & hiding it behind her hand & hair.
meg

United States

#138 Mar 11, 2013
Lkg896 wrote:
<quoted text> she's not fooling me & i'm so tired of hearing she broke down when i watched her frame by frame & she was smirking & hiding it behind her hand & hair.
For a while there she thought it was her and the jury AGAINST Martinez....acting smug and smiling at the jury. Now she feels the wrath of the jurors after them asking questions. She is pissed at them. Tables have turned my friend.
she is hellbound

Atlanta, GA

#139 Mar 11, 2013
meg wrote:
Does anyone know if this jury is serquestered? I tried to find info online and came up with nothing. I'm sure they are I was just curious.
They are not...however they have been instructed not to watch any coverage of the trial.
meg

United States

#140 Mar 11, 2013
she is hellbound wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not...however they have been instructed not to watch any coverage of the trial.
Omg that's why I couldn't be a juror because I would be watching Nancy grace every night lol.
hotforher

Cleburne, TX

#141 Mar 13, 2013
Are conjugal visits allowed in AZ? Without a knife and gun, I could see dating her for an hour a month...when she gets clingy simply stop calling and writing...silence drives her nuts...the anger boils. Plans are made...oops, she can't leave to act her plan out this time..So she tries to hire someone keep hers..hers...solicits a cop, and gets 25 more years...typical..
Casper

Yorba Linda, CA

#143 Mar 14, 2013
I still think the prosecution is wrong about the stabbing coming before the shooting. There's no way she would go up against him with a knife if she had a perfectly good gun. And what's the point of taking the gun from her grandparents, if indeed she did, if she doesn't plan to use it. No, the gun shot came first. I think she told him lets take a shower to get her DNA off of him after sex. It was also to get him in a vulnerable situation. I also think she wanted to take pictures of him while she killed him. The photos show him looking almost unaware that he was being photographed and then an angry face when he noticed what she was doing. I'm sure right after that photo he was asking her what the hell she was doing. She probably had the camera in one hand and the gun in the other. At some point he got out of the shower and lunged with his head angled down to the side and she shot him. That's how she shoots him in the head at that trajectory. They fell to the ground and the gun was knocked out of her hand. He was stunned obviously but not completely incapacitated. She rolled away and ran out of the room and still had the camera with her. He got up off the floor spitting up blood everywhere and then walked down the hall in a daze. She wanted to leave, but couldn't with him still alive. She was freaking out and grabbed a knife from the kitchen and came back into the room to find he was collapsed at the end of the hall where she stabbed him over and over as he tried to protect himself by reaching up with his hands and then rolling over; this is why there are defense wounds on his hands and from behind, he was not walking away from her, he was laying on the ground when the stabbing took place. It's unclear to me if she slashed his throat at the end of the hall or in the shower because I'm not sure just how much blood was found in that location, but when he finally stopped moving my guess is she dragged him back into the bathroom into the shower where she washed him off again, and/or slashed his throat expecting him to bleed out everywhere, but he was already dead. She wasn't expecting it to go down that way. There was so much evidence to clean up that she began to panic. She freaked out and decided to destroy the pictures, but didn't know how to delete them permanently because it was a new camera and so she tried and then put the camera in the wash machine. She cleaned the knife and put it in the dishwasher. The bullet casing was simply kicked on to the blood and that's why it's on top. The fog is a convenient ruse not to have to tell how the stabbing really went down. The reason the fog lasts for so long is because if she could remember where she threw the gun in the desert then she could be asked to go find it to prove it was Travis's, but we all know it probably belonged to her grand parents so she doesn't want it found. I don't think it was thrown, it was probably buried about a foot deep, but find the gun and the case is solved. I feel very bad for Travis and his family, and I hope the jury is able to make the right decision.
Debs

Gravesend, UK

#144 Mar 15, 2013
The expert witness has pissed me off, not that he doesn't know what he's talking about generally but how can he possibly PROVE that Satans daughter (ie jodi) had PTSD it sounds to me like he's just going by what she said to him and HOW she told him her stories! She is clearly a very good liar, look at the interviews she did! Calm as anything! That doesn't necessarily mean she is suffering from any kind of stress disorder it could mean she's just a cold hearted psycho who genuinely thought she could lie about all this!!

IF she had a stress disorder and disassociated herself from what she did then why no tears when the police interviewed her? Surely if your brain "forgot" she murdered him she would be distraught once finding out about his death? Not talking normally and stretching in the chair when the officer leaves!! And lying about him owning a gun (apparently)

She's admitted she lied to not be caught she fled the scene disposed of the weapon, she didn't disassociate from anything she lied, acted and faked her way through until she was cornered and realised she had nowhere to go then made up this bullshit about self defence, no doubt someone mentioned to her in jail "you can get off by pleading self defence here you know" so she ran with that!

She's had years to study up on how to act and what to say in abused situations she even asked the policeman "how should I be acting!!"

Fry the bitch and be done
watson

Payson, AZ

#145 Mar 15, 2013
Law enforcement knows that when women explode they go berserk. Recall West German authorities and their
battles with Red Helga. Shoot to kill on her. And not
many years ago the FBI executed the wife of dissident
Randy Weaver. Sniper under orders shot her while she
was holding one child. Earlier ATF Swat Chief shoot
and killed Weaver's 15 year old son. A friend then
shot Agent Sullivan. Sullivan's left taxpayers seven of his spawn to fund.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#146 Mar 16, 2013
Mister Big wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yes! She's F'n hot and I'd bend her over in a heartbeat. Then I'd go to sleep in a separate LOCKED room! Aahahaha!
LOL!!!

I haven't watched one day of the trial on television, so I will have to trust the opinions of the intelligent posters on here.

From reading all the posts on this thread, it appears to me that she is guilty.

All those who are OUTRAGED by that murderess, really seem to know what they're talking about!
Allie

Plymouth, IN

#147 Mar 18, 2013
heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mister big,
I couldnt agree with you more about that " jodiariasinnocent.com " site. That whole site is unreal! I am all for fairness and looking at situations from different perspectives...but I am having a hard time understanding how people can think she really killed him in self defense?!?
You just cant argue facts. And thw facts/evidence is against her. The gas cans (all three , even though she lied n said she returned one), her grandfathers gun that came up missing a week before tbe murders (which was the same type of gun that shot him), the license plate, changing her hair color, disposing of the gun and tbe rope, all the lies she told.(the list goes on) There is just too much against her.
The one thing that doesnt make sense to me is why on earth does the jury continue to ask jodi questions?!? Jodi arias is clearly a liar. You cant ask a liar questions and expect to get honest answers from her. Maybe they asked all those questions just so she could lie again...maybe it makes them feel a little better about sentancing her to death?
I also think it is unreal that she butchered a man and thinks her worst case scenario is she will get manslaughter which is 6 years in az. She thinks she would get time served and be on parole. She is already planning her life with her new girlfriend in prison. Unreal!! I really hope they convict her!
heather, "Mr Big" isn't the one who mentioned how ridiculous the Jodi support site is. He was the one that replied to my comment about it and was ignorant enough to inform me that "the jury doesn't ask questions, the prosecutor and defense attorneys do". Then he asked what planet I was from.
Mr. Big apparently isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and is most likely a Jodi supporter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women are getting better educated 1 min BLACK BOYS R BUMS 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nomoredemocrats 1,564,954
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 11 min Y do whites wrink... 73
Good night black man. Whitey has to get up tomo... 12 min KingMusa 10
Enjoy White Languages while You Can. Because Th... 29 min White Power NOT T... 1
Women: What is more important to you? 33 min Sister Marquis 19
Indian People with Albinism Look Exact the same... (Mar '09) 34 min Persianimpostersand 151
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 54 min KIP 818
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr KIP 122
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 2 hr Jax 41
More from around the web