jodi arias guilty as HELL!
Sarah R

Port Huron, MI

#66 Feb 28, 2013
jodi Arias is simply a sociopath that is pure evil. She is obviously a liar...and this goes for her "make under" that the defense told her it would take attention away from her looks. Not the no makeup, ugly clothes, glasses, and mousy brown hair can take the attention away from the way she SLAUGHTERED poor mr alexander...she is not an abused woman, rather an immature, jealous woman that let her rage take over. I pray she is convicted, whether it is death or life in prison without parole...she is a dangerous person and needs to never see the light of day again..she snuffed out Travis' light too early, her darkness needs to be imprisoned. Her videos of lies from 48 hrs and her lily stunt with grandma make me ill. Please let this not be another Cassie Anthony joke of a verdict. Rest in Peace Travis and God bless his poor family..I also pray for Jodi's family, can you imagine having such evil as your daughter, niece or sister???
darkness

Laurens, SC

#67 Feb 28, 2013
they will find her guilty and if not death it will be life in prison..which is worse i think ..dying is the easy way out. the forensic evidence will prove she is lying,besides no juror can believe anything she says. Martinez did a great job !!
Soul Hunter

United States

#68 Feb 28, 2013
She killed him in Arizona right? What are the laws there does anyone know? Wonder if she will get the death penalty that bitch is cold!
nan11

Tallmadge, OH

#69 Mar 1, 2013
meg wrote:
Well get this there is a website for jodi supporters. It's called jodisinnocent.com I wrote a nasty comment on it because these morons were making me so mad...so they blocked me lol. So if u get a chance write them showing ur support for Travis! They will block u after but its worth it! Lol
I was at that site and wrote a negative comment and I too was blocked. They have a section where you can send her money . Unbeleivable
Debs

Birmingham, UK

#70 Mar 1, 2013
The jury are bound to see her for the evil bitch she really is by now surely!! She's arrogant, evil, argumentative!! Just watched yesterday's trial....NOT SO SMUG NOW!!! Love the way she said he said "fucking kill you bitch" like she's using it as a defence!!! He's been shot in the HEAD!!! What's he supposed to say? "Thanks honey love you" ???? CRAZY BITCH!!
karen

Evergreen Park, IL

#71 Mar 1, 2013
Debs wrote:
The jury are bound to see her for the evil bitch she really is by now surely!! She's arrogant, evil, argumentative!! Just watched yesterday's trial....NOT SO SMUG NOW!!! Love the way she said he said "fucking kill you bitch" like she's using it as a defence!!! He's been shot in the HEAD!!! What's he supposed to say? "Thanks honey love you" ???? CRAZY BITCH!!
Ur right!!!!!! And her crying too on the stand pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I do not feel for her at all.
Jay

Pfafftown, NC

#72 Mar 1, 2013
I can totally understand a person being frightened and doing what they had to do to defend themselves. But stabbed 27 times??? Don’t you think you’d be pretty safe from him after stab 14 or 15? And then cut his throat from ear to ear and then shoot him in the face as well????. That’s beyond self defense…that’s a hate crime. The multiple stabs are the same as what the Tate-LaBianca murderers did (members of the Manson family) and the throat slash is the same as OJ did to Nicole. Again that’s waaaay beyond self defense.
Bubba

Hilliard, OH

#73 Mar 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
I can totally understand a person being frightened and doing what they had to do to defend themselves. But stabbed 27 times??? Don’t you think you’d be pretty safe from him after stab 14 or 15? And then cut his throat from ear to ear and then shoot him in the face as well????. That’s beyond self defense…that’s a hate crime. The multiple stabs are the same as what the Tate-LaBianca murderers did (members of the Manson family) and the throat slash is the same as OJ did to Nicole. Again that’s waaaay beyond self defense.
They say that Arias slashed her boyfriend's tires, and did other crazy things before she killed him. In my opinion, her motive for this murder was if she couldn't have him, no one else could. She's a pathological liar, and she's very dangerous. She should be put in prison for the rest of her life so she can never harm anyone else.
meg

Union, NJ

#74 Mar 1, 2013
Debs wrote:
I've watched this whole trial in my opinion she's a lying piece of crap that will do anything to save her own skin, since being in the stand she only shows emotion when it's about her, or if she feels it benefits her, yet she also recovers from these emotional moments very quickly, all these "supporters" of her seem to support her claim of self defence, yet like her they fail to explain how, if self defence, did his throat end up slit? Why stab his back so many times? Why the sudden memory loss? And what oh WHAT is there to laugh and smirk about on the stand when you're up for the DP!!??
That's a really good point! Ur right along with many other reasons...if it was self defense why would she slit his throat. To do that to someone u have to be truly PISSED OFF!
Debs

Birmingham, UK

#75 Mar 1, 2013
I agree, and the convenient memory loss, the denial of knowing about her grandfathers missing gun in the house she supposedly lived in!! Putting the knife in the dishwasher, removing socks, putting him back in the shower, acting "normal" afterwards, disposing of the gun, And much more ALL point to premeditation and NOT self defence!! Surely a normal person who has never touched a gun (as she claims) would be so shocked and scared of it "accidentally" firing they would stop there? Not continue to stab, slash, drag and then clean the body and not call anyone?!?!? CRAZY!! She's freakin crazy!!!
sdoh

United States

#76 Mar 1, 2013
She had other boyfriends Which did not produce this in her.
Obviously Travis pushed some buttons.
She does not deserve the death penalty.
If only she had walked away from the relationship.
Too late.
Something happen along the way that would cause such hate in rage in Jodi.
I'm against capital punishment.
Karen

Evergreen Park, IL

#77 Mar 1, 2013
sdoh wrote:
She had other boyfriends Which did not produce this in her.
Obviously Travis pushed some buttons.
She does not deserve the death penalty.
If only she had walked away from the relationship.
Too late.
Something happen along the way that would cause such hate in rage in Jodi.
I'm against capital punishment.
WHAT!!!!!! SHE can burn in hell!!! She is a a obsessive person...and a Liar!!! Travis is being dragged in the mud after 7 feet under.. If she couldnt have him nobody will!!! And if u have been watching the trial her lies continue!!!!! Brutal, sick, raged murderer she is!!!!! She can pray to Jesus to forgive her but Shes Going To Hell!!!!!!!!!! IF She did that to someone in ur family, ud think differently..,,...,
Debs

Birmingham, UK

#78 Mar 1, 2013
I don't usually agree with DP either but whether she's done it before or not what she did was beyond rage IMO, if she had called someone or admitted it immediately after arrest then maybe prison would be a better punishment, but her constant lack of emotion unless REALLY forced, and attitude proves to me there's something dark lurking there. She may not have done it before but something she said on the stand bothered me, that she bought a gun AFTER the murder because she was going on a trip with some guys and felt unsafe being the only girl, was I the only one that heard that? It freaked me out! She said the thought of using it for suicide came later, why would you even touch a gun again??? Let alone being prepared to use it against ANOTHER human!!!
Nobody

Huntington Beach, CA

#79 Mar 2, 2013
I think she's guilty and the only reason she's crying is because she got caught
Debs

Birmingham, UK

#80 Mar 2, 2013
Nobody wrote:
I think she's guilty and the only reason she's crying is because she got caught
Agreed!
HHGodd

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#81 Mar 3, 2013
I watch Investigation Discovery more often than the next guy and one thing that always makes me shake my head is when people say, "She was so pretty y'know, blonde hair and blue eyes. No one ever thought she could do such a thing." So pretty women are incapable of murder? Or they can just always attribute it to self defense? I'm betting any amount of money that Jodi Arias walks free just like Casey Anthony did.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#82 Mar 3, 2013
Yes she is guilty as hell. As with most sociopaths, they think everyone else is stupid and will believe their bs lies. You can look at her and see the evil in her and how her diseased mind works. It's a shame that most men only look at the outside of a woman and think with their penis. If he had looked deeper into the woman, he'd be alive today. There's no way you could have ever loved someone and then kill them.
Debs

Birmingham, UK

#83 Mar 3, 2013
HHGodd wrote:
I watch Investigation Discovery more often than the next guy and one thing that always makes me shake my head is when people say, "She was so pretty y'know, blonde hair and blue eyes. No one ever thought she could do such a thing." So pretty women are incapable of murder? Or they can just always attribute it to self defense? I'm betting any amount of money that Jodi Arias walks free just like Casey Anthony did.
I'm glad you said that!!! It's exactly what I thought too!! Like you walk in on someone murdering another human and go "OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE......oh! You're pretty! Never mind im sure you didnt mean to! have a chocolate" and I heard her so called "friend" Brian say that jodi is now saying she will get 5 years max on manslaughter!!! Even now she is so arrogant to believe she will practically get away with it!!!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#84 Mar 3, 2013
And she dont look white enough to get sympathy from whites lol. Shes going straight to the big house.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#85 Mar 3, 2013
meg wrote:
She might get away with not getting the death penalty but along the way she is destroying this poor guys name. He may have been very sexual and into kinky things but she was game the whole time...and obviously not a reason to stab someone 29 times slice their throat then shot them in the head. If she gets away with this just as Casey Anthony did I will give up all hope in the justice system. Put me on a jury and I would see through all their bulls*it.
MACEO

True story:

i've had GF who dated White men and one was engaged to a Well off Attorney, he was using her,got engaged to two women, moved on with the White woman and married her.

Later she met the Attorny's 1st wife who had 2 kids by him and they become friends, he did the same behaviors to his wife which is why they divorced. After being married for 2-3 the Attorney did the same behaviors to his 2nd wife.

In the meantime, my GF was struggled. Black men were treating her bad saying she was too dark; not attractive. Despite being an executive for a fortune 500 company, very attractive.classy Black men kept telling her all white men are out to use you and so won't Black men because your dark skin!

MACEO harassed her for almost 2 years. She was trying to get some answer on black relationships and why Black men treat Black women so horrible. He kept calling her "She boon, White man's slut etc". She said "Black men are too nasty, Ill never find anybody decent!

She was shocked when I told her Maceo was married to a fuggly WW and show the link! She say expressed what he said to her calling her monikers like "monkey Bytch, She boon and a WM slut", I said because he's immature and unhappy with his life!

She met a White man on Match.com who was 10 years older, White man and remained positive and ignored Black man's rants. After a trip to New Zealand celebrating 1 year of dating/ he purposed and gave her a 3 caret diamond!

She currently encourages all Black women to date/marry out and find the est man for them. She talks about what MaCEO did with "No bitterness" but says its self destructive to young Black women.

Always a Class Act, she never said anything Evil against MACEO! I told her his white wife divorced him hes bitter and alone.

She's a Class Act

http://youtu.be/1evI__iy9y0

We just encourage each other to date/marry out!

There running from men who are Ghetto Thuggish, disrespectful like many black men act who are bitter!

Many of the bheaviors are uncalled for especially since Black men do nothing for the race; I' decided to leave and not date/marry any Black men myself the abuse is too much!

Many Black men are driving away atractive, educated black women. many are no longer willing to lower their standards for Black men. They feel the'll get abused and some Low status White woman will benefit for what they put in Black men.

If you don't believe me read the blogs! Everybody is sayiing to stop investing in Black males who do nothing for Black women or their children.

That's being foolish, self destructive and leading towards your rapid extinction!

I don't hate black men; but I HATE YOUR BEHAVIORS! I'm not going to tolerate them in my personal life which is why I stay away from you! You hate me because I'm a Black woman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,620,837
Future President Maxine Waters says she’ll take... 8 min Ugly monkeys 8
The WHITE RACE is MASTER race because they are ... 10 min Johny rebel 8
Hey Negroes name some black inventions of the 2... 12 min Got_Rope 9
"American" Politicians Seek To Imprison America... 16 min KIR SUCKA 7
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 18 min Clam_Caravan 12
the best state for blacks to live in 22 min Got_Rope 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 28 min Ms Mack 234
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Slim Jim 32
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Djay 1,580