jodi arias guilty as HELL!
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Justice will prevail

Plymouth, IN

#208 May 9, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
If she were black, she would get the chair!
Arias will get the needle, not the chair, if she gets the death penalty. OJ is black and the jury came back with not guilty so...
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#209 May 10, 2013
Arias....GUILTY!
meg

Madison, NJ

#210 May 10, 2013
BURN JODI! GUILTY!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#211 May 11, 2013
Fracture wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night, Deanna Reid was telling a story about Travis asking her to check on Napoleon and that she went over to Travis's house. Deanna said there were no cars there, so she used her key. She said she walked in and smelled cookies baking. She said she already knew about the tire slashing and hoped it was not J, but in her mind knew it probably was. Then she described Jodi as a Stepford Wife coming out of the kitchen and offering her a cookie. She said J was sitting on the couch with Travis's laptop.
Interesting.
was that the laptop that had deanna's name as the owner or an earlier one?
sanyway

Voorhees, NJ

#213 May 11, 2013
what girl wouldn't murder a guy who she liked that much and broke up with her like that..
sanyway

Voorhees, NJ

#215 May 11, 2013
uh i'm black and i like her.. but i don't know i mean if you wanna say she's innocent and then make her go out with me yeah lets do that..
sanyway

Voorhees, NJ

#216 May 11, 2013
yeah she probably is guilty as hell..
sanyway

Voorhees, NJ

#218 May 11, 2013
white on white crime actually jodi haves fat lips she's probably slightly black anyway just ain't claiming it..
Justice will prevail

Plymouth, IN

#219 May 14, 2013
sanyway wrote:
white on white crime actually jodi haves fat lips she's probably slightly black anyway just ain't claiming it..
Because white people don't have full lips I guess. Ever hear of Angelina Jolie?
I don't care what race Arias is. A crime is a crime and she should suffer the consequences.
Kae

Bristol, UK

#220 May 19, 2013
Most men who are domestic abusers don't split up with their victim, they never allow them to be free they see them as their possession, their property, so why some people fell for Jodi's story, when if I am right in thinking he split with her. The behaviour she exhibited in stalking him and travelling to where he was are signs of people who see their ex-lover as property or possession.
meg

Philadelphia, PA

#221 May 19, 2013
Kae wrote:
Most men who are domestic abusers don't split up with their victim, they never allow them to be free they see them as their possession, their property, so why some people fell for Jodi's story, when if I am right in thinking he split with her. The behaviour she exhibited in stalking him and travelling to where he was are signs of people who see their ex-lover as property or possession.
You are right about that...if she couldn't have him she was gonna make sure no one else would. Now just waiting to see if she gets death. I couldnt care less if she got death or life....but if anyone deserves the death sentence it is her.
Ana

Tickfaw, LA

#222 Jun 22, 2013
She is disgusting. I can't imagine the pain Alexander went through. She is EVIL. He should have put a restraining order on that bitch when he started seeing the signs of her being a stalker. If this demon walks free I will be disappointed and disgusted with the legal system... She's the devil and needs to burn in HELL for eternity.
fortnite

United States

#223 Mar 16, 2015
Because white people don't have full lips I guess. Ever hear of Angelina Jolie?
I don't care what race Arias is. A crime is a crime and she should suffer the consequences.
she's black.. or got surgery for that
oh yea true theres blacks with thin lips..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African Americans are in denial about systemati... 10 min Barkey 18
white girls are cute 14 min sadat 1
Why do white people love Asians ? (Oct '10) 17 min aziandood 12
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 19 min trollslayer 2,068
Tips on getting a white girl (Aug '11) 28 min sadat 98
Trump will destroy America ! 34 min The L 98
Why english white south africans hate boer whit... (Jan '10) 1 hr Exodus7 74
White men are better lovers? 1 hr -The Black Foreig... 542
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 1 hr Fred 69
Who is selina london? 2 hr selina london 73
Harris County Deputy Murdered 3 hr African AE 107
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr African AE 507
More from around the web