jodi arias guilty as HELL!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
meg

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Is anyone else keeping up with this case? I can't stand how she's trying to twist this story and make Travis look like a perv! Ugh!
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Arias is desperately trying to wiggle her way out of a first degree charge by telling one absurd lie after another. She's a vicious murderess, a sociopath, and should be put in prison for the rest of her life.
meg

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
She might get away with not getting the death penalty but along the way she is destroying this poor guys name. He may have been very sexual and into kinky things but she was game the whole time...and obviously not a reason to stab someone 29 times slice their throat then shot them in the head. If she gets away with this just as Casey Anthony did I will give up all hope in the justice system. Put me on a jury and I would see through all their bulls*it.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#4 Feb 12, 2013
It look like she is make things up as she goes. I don`t know how many women are on the jury but I am sure they are looking through her lies.
Jeff

Jakarta, Indonesia

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Arias is innocent until proven guilty. I think they should let go free to continue her work.
ojman

El Monte, CA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
I love her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the light has come

Danville, IL

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Base on the evidence presented in court so far, common sense say she is guilty of murder and not self defense. She claim someone else done it first before she say she did it. The way he was stab and then shot is an indication of how she attacking him.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#8 Feb 13, 2013
meg wrote:
jodi arias guilty as HELL!
So was Lorena Bobbitt, but in FEMINIST RULED, IMMORAL AMERIKKKA, attractive WHITE WOMEN are acquitted whether they are guilty or not!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#9 Feb 13, 2013
ojman wrote:
I love her.
Yeah, but you better not go to sleep around her unless you keep one eye opened!

:^ D
Darlene

Concord, CA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Arias is innocent until proven guilty. I think they should let go free to continue her work.
You are as crazy as she is!
Darlene

Concord, CA

#11 Feb 13, 2013
ojman wrote:
I love her.
You must be as inhuman as she is. Pathetic. Travis did not deserve what happened to him. She is one sick puppy and you know it!
Darlene

Concord, CA

#12 Feb 13, 2013
meg wrote:
She might get away with not getting the death penalty but along the way she is destroying this poor guys name. He may have been very sexual and into kinky things but she was game the whole time...and obviously not a reason to stab someone 29 times slice their throat then shot them in the head. If she gets away with this just as Casey Anthony did I will give up all hope in the justice system. Put me on a jury and I would see through all their bulls*it.
I agree. If she gets away with this it will prove our justice system is a complete mockery and joke!
Disgusting. Jodi AND her attorneys
Karen

Evergreen Park, IL

#13 Feb 13, 2013
She is such a bullshitter!!!!!!!!!! I know she will burn in hell no matter what.... her nude pics on the interent showssssss u she's a nympho...... Her anus hole (disgusting) provesssssss she's been doing that for years before him., like a sexaholic!!! No way in hell if it hurts u the first time ull let that happen again. She is the stalker, the one wanting sex all the time, acting like a little girl during phone sex. Shame on her making Travis look like a freak. RIP Travis..... Jodi burn in hell!!!!!!!!!! U killer.
doug

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Guilty as sin!! For all you arias believers, please explain why you bring a stolen gun? Where is the gun? If self defense, why not call cops immediately?? Why all the lies?? How convenient to have a gun and knife I. Bathroom while he is just taking a simple shower.
meg

Fort Lee, NJ

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Well get this there is a website for jodi supporters. It's called jodisinnocent.com I wrote a nasty comment on it because these morons were making me so mad...so they blocked me lol. So if u get a chance write them showing ur support for Travis! They will block u after but its worth it! Lol
Karen

Evergreen Park, IL

#17 Feb 16, 2013
meg wrote:
Is anyone else keeping up with this case? I can't stand how she's trying to twist this story and make Travis look like a perv! Ugh!
She gets me sick!!!!!!!!!!
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Jeff wrote:
She should continue her work on you as these people claim she did to Travis, lol.
Darah

Fresno, CA

#20 Feb 17, 2013
It's so obvious her attorneys r trying to "ugly her up" w the mousy brown hair n plain ugly glasses no makeup. Whereas in her pics She's a freaking bleach blonde slut. What a blatant attempt to move attention away from this once attention seeking whore to a mild, soft spoken innocent girl w the twist of a side tail and plaid ugly shirt. Any of u guys that support her I got a wooden spoon fer ya
louiseuk

Oldham, UK

#21 Feb 18, 2013
at the end of day stabbing someone 27 times is not defending herself and then to shoot him aswell everyone knows that that is the mind of someone who is killing because its personal not self defence.
meg

Jackson Heights, NY

#22 Feb 18, 2013
louiseuk wrote:
at the end of day stabbing someone 27 times is not defending herself and then to shoot him aswell everyone knows that that is the mind of someone who is killing because its personal not self defence.
don't forget she also slashed his throat! Look I'm a woman and I know both men and women get used...but guess what...they live and learn and eventually get over it! Not resort to murder!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Mighty Righty 1,115,795
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 4 min Nance 26
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 33
Paul Mooney Jesus Is Black 6 min UTB 6
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 6 min Rainbow Kid 32
Why are black males such pitiful crybabies? 8 min Primm 14
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Oct '08) 9 min UTB 20
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 30 min NotSoDivineMsM 315
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 34 min Niko 450
Ebola case in Texas 44 min NotSoDivineMsM 90