dark skin black women do not hate on ...

dark skin black women do not hate on light skin women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 25, 2011
I'm mixed my mom is black and nativ dads white I'm light with natural blue eyes long dark wavey hair and dark skin women give me the least problems i get more haters from other mixed women and spanish women and white women way more than dark skin black women so idk why mixed girls say that to stroke their ego my experience has been for the most part good of course not all but mostly

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Also i think none mixed women that are black try and pull that card to feel better about their insecure selfs
SUNDAE

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
I'm mixed my mom is black and nativ dads white I'm light with natural blue eyes long dark wavey hair and dark skin women give me the least problems i get more haters from other mixed women and spanish women and white women way more than dark skin black women so idk why mixed girls say that to stroke their ego my experience has been for the most part good of course not all but mostly
what? Who are you trying to fool with this thread? No redbone on earth would say such a thing! Clearly you are not a redbone! LOL nice try sassy!

Location hidden

#4 Jul 25, 2011
SUNDAE wrote:
<quoted text> what? Who are you trying to fool with this thread? No redbone on earth would say such a thing! Clearly you are not a redbone! LOL nice try sassy!

Why wouldn't i say it its true and I'm not a redbone I'm actually pretty much lighter than that
SUNDAE

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't i say it its true and I'm not a redbone I'm actually pretty much lighter than that
pretty much lighter than what? Now I really know you are full of it! Redbone just means a lite skin girl its no different levels of shades color like I said nice try sassy!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 25, 2011
I meant i have whiter skin than what your saying carmal or whatever i don't understand why this is so difficult for you to believe i hate trying to explain something so simple to small minded people

Location hidden

#7 Jul 25, 2011
Who is sassy?
SUNDAE

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention you gave yourself away saying your mom is black and native" really a person with true native American ancestry would never say that we would say Indian and name the tribe! Why are you trying so hard with the color issue? Its a known fact that dark skin women take out their issues on lite skin women! An futhermore besides a fake troll or a comment made by you YOU will not find a lite skin woman in america who hasn't been treated bad by a darkskin chick because of the pain you all are in!
Boy oh boy mission failed! Every lite skin woman I have ever run into has the same story""!!"!!!
SUNDAE

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
Who is sassy?
sure! Small minded? How about truth minded!!!!

Location hidden

#10 Jul 25, 2011
From what I've seen its light skin women that start shit 1st to stroke their ego and feel good about themselves btw my grandmother is half nativ how am i suppose to know what tribe she came from when she didn't also indians are from india its actually racist to call a nativ person that so please put google to use your low I.Q is showing

Location hidden

#11 Jul 25, 2011
U have issues your so mad i told the truth i just think its sad that women feel the need to bash dark women to feel attractive they rarely give me a problem my number one haters are mixed,white and spanish women. Light skin black women even brown skin but rare any asians or dark black women get me the look of envy the truth hurts to bad find another outlet for your insecureness

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 25, 2011
SUNDAE wrote:
<quoted text> not to mention you gave yourself away saying your mom is black and native" really a person with true native American ancestry would never say that we would say Indian and name the tribe! Why are you trying so hard with the color issue? Its a known fact that dark skin women take out their issues on lite skin women! An futhermore besides a fake troll or a comment made by you YOU will not find a lite skin woman in america who hasn't been treated bad by a darkskin chick because of the pain you all are in!
Boy oh boy mission failed! Every lite skin woman I have ever run into has the same story""!!"!!!
You are absolutely on point, there has always been something simmering under the radar. Not all have a problem with light skin but certainly at some point a (REAL)light skinned woman would know that tension exists and would know it well. Because they would have experienced it on some level.

Just like blondes and brunettes, seriously this thread is fake as hell.

Level 4

Location hidden

#13 Jul 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
From what I've seen its light skin women that start shit 1st to stroke their ego and feel good about themselves btw my grandmother is half nativ how am i suppose to know what tribe she came from when she didn't also indians are from india its actually racist to call a nativ person that so please put google to use your low I.Q is showing
You know I'm not going to call you sassy because I don't know who you are. But you are not a light skinned black woman that is for sure. I am however and growing up I was called yellow, whitey, girls hated me because they thought that I thought I was cute, but they actually thought that. And how would they know what I thought by me just walking down the street.

I don't have issue with dark skinned sistas, don't think they're less attractive because that simply isn't true. A light skinned woman would know that we get a bad rap just for being light, just because someone thinks we think we are special. That has happened all my life, even heard my mother's friends call us yellow and laugh and make snide remarks. Every light skinned woman knows that pain and every dark skinned woman knows hwo they're made to feel. Period.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 25, 2011
I SAID SOME DO BUT MOST DO NOT THEY GIVE ME THE LEAST PROBLEMS MEANING LAST DO U UNDERSTAND STAND NOW its like I'm speaking with slow and special kids on here its like you don't want to believe it so you call me fake or a liar yeah its much easier to write me off because others have lied to you to get attention your not going to tell at 24 my life experience with them thus far and make up bs for your own personal aginda gtfo

Location hidden

#15 Jul 25, 2011
Blondes and dark hair women hate on each other because their insecure thank you special kid for proving my point same thing blondes will say they are better just to feel good just as light skin women say the same about dark women to pump their egos same thing finally you slow types hit the nail on the head

Location hidden

#16 Jul 25, 2011
Yeah your right you've seen me seen all the features i got from my white father I'm not light? U just posted "i don't know you " but turn around and say I'm not light wtf I'm started to think I'm in slow forum not aa

Level 4

Location hidden

#17 Jul 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
I SAID SOME DO BUT MOST DO NOT THEY GIVE ME THE LEAST PROBLEMS MEANING LAST DO U UNDERSTAND STAND NOW its like I'm speaking with slow and special kids on here its like you don't want to believe it so you call me fake or a liar yeah its much easier to write me off because others have lied to you to get attention your not going to tell at 24 my life experience with them thus far and make up bs for your own personal aginda gtfo
I think you're slow sweetie, evedently you don't understand. I don't have to believe you and if you have a problem with that then you shouldn't post on a public forum where others are going to have opinions different than yours. You GTFOH!

Anyway carry on. LOL

Location hidden

#18 Jul 25, 2011
Sorry I'm not light skin black women i am mixed race and light skin black women try to feel high and mighty just off their skin colour because they want to be mixed so to feel better you down dark skin women its actually a joke your not mixed your black and probably dark carmal saying your light skin try again please
SUNDAE

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
U have issues your so mad i told the truth i just think its sad that women feel the need to bash dark women to feel attractive they rarely give me a problem my number one haters are mixed,white and spanish women. Light skin black women even brown skin but rare any asians or dark black women get me the look of envy the truth hurts to bad find another outlet for your insecureness
sassy stop trying so hard to use reverse psychology! Its not working lite skin women do not have insecurities about their skin color! It's a rare occasion when a light skin black women wants to be dark skin and that only comes from being teased by dark skin people trying to call us high yella. Or white! So.please I really feel sorry for you, you make so many threads about lite vs dark its a shame!

Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Jul 25, 2011
speak-it wrote:
Blondes and dark hair women hate on each other because their insecure thank you special kid for proving my point same thing blondes will say they are better just to feel good just as light skin women say the same about dark women to pump their egos same thing finally you slow types hit the nail on the head
Actually that was my point dumbass. LOL you are clueless. A brunette will trip on a blonde for just walking in the room and being noticed, The blonde may not even be looking for a guy but she's a bytch and a wh**e simply because they think she will get all the attention.

But I know your slow ass missed that beng the point. LOL Seriously why did you think I posted that retard? Now if you want to discuss then lets, if you want to trade insults, well we can do that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,684,301
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 2 min Snr 751
Black male who was granted a heart transplant d... (Apr '15) 3 min T-BOS 2
Good morning my melanin-appropriate Human frien... 4 min Denigrade 12
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 7 min Wondering 51
LOL! Look at this white girl. 12 min Denigrade 15
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 13 min Joey 24
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 51 min Paul 157
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 2 hr KIP 28
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Paul 122