of 5
Next Last

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#86 Apr 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that black people have been treated like crap in the USA. I was just talking to someone about this. This country treated Natives like crap and blacks and poor whites also, abused all 3 of them. This country has very bad karma. Hanging black men from trees for no damned reason, exterminating Natives, grinding sodbuster whites into the dirt.
I don't live in that cultural context. I don't think about borders and the flag and this rotten culture. I have strong ties mostly to Native/Mexican people. Sometimes I meet black people who have wisdom, especially older ones. Sometimes even whites, though less often.
The poor Mexicans who are illegal, I have taught their children a lot in schools. I'll look out at a classroom full of round brown faces and straight shiny black hair, and I realize, these are Native people. They're Native Americans who speak Spanish.
I have Mexican friends who were born in the USA who look down on the immigrants. But I don't. I'm connected to them and I am not going to agree with any bad treatment of them. I used to live among Native people in Guatemala. The USA govt funded their torture-death, over 200,000 of them.
What I'm trying to say is that I couldn't care less if someone is “legal” in the USA or not. I hope you can see why...
A Mexican joke, paraphrasing Malcom X, who said,“We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us!”---”We didn't cross the border; the border crossed us!”
America has federal laws that have to be enforced. When Americans violate the law they are punished as well. American Citizens come first. If we as American Citizens can't take care of ourselves, then why are we taking care of Illegal Immigrants???? It makes no sense.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#87 Apr 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about your question. Perhaps I can answer this way. It was ILLEGAL, against FEDERAL LAW for a slave to run away. Get it? Are you aware that Mexicans in Texas refused to return the runaway slaves to the gringos. For this reason there are people around Monterrey, México who are descended from African-Americans, runaway slaves from Texas. If you go around Monterrey you will see that many people look part black.
I wasn't aware of how nasty it was for black people until I hung around them, in Pittsburgh especially. The whites gave them crap EVERY day. I said, OMG is it like this all the time for y'all? My friend said, yeah, welcome to our world.
I can say also with certainty that it is bad news to be Mexican in the USA. They are treated like crap still. I lived 30 years in California, and usually in the company of Mexicans, I had those same experiences as with black people back East. Constant crap, constant attitude, comments, bigotry. In the muffin shop in Santa Cruz, a very liberal town, they wouldn't hire Mexicans to work the counter; they could only work back in the hot kitchen because the management didn't want the whites to see them or to have to deal with them to buy their food. I mean I could go on with these anecdotes for pages. My ex-wife and I would get crap for speaking Spanish in public. Our daughter was abused severely at school by the whites.
We should all have solidarity... me and my group (not stated in here), blacks, Mexicans, Natives, everyone.
Racism is an issue in America today and will always be an issue. Racism is a worldwide issue. America still needs to give it's benefits and resources to the struggling American Citizens. There are many American Citizens who are homeless and living in poverty. Many American Citizens are unemployed. These are American Citizens of all races, ethnicities, etc. Illegal Immigrants have not earned the right to live in America. They violated federal laws.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#88 Apr 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing what? Making sure children don't go hungry?
The whole family will be eating off those food stamps, not just the children.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89 Apr 30, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
One thing I dont understand is that the US is running out of resources but yet they just want to keep giving resources and money that we DONT have to illegal immigrants when we dont even have enough resources to take care of ourselves. It just doesnt make sense to me
That's the great Obama at work for you.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#90 Apr 30, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, their illegality is used to oppress them,
SMDH

Their illegality is them crossing the border without proper paperwork as every other immigrant that comes here has to go through ,you putz.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Lakewood, CA

#91 Apr 30, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>SMDH
Their illegality is them crossing the border without proper paperwork as every other immigrant that comes here has to go through ,you putz.
You're both right though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tyrone Washington 1,189,139
WHITE Man = WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN !!!! 6 min The Irony 33
blackboy whines on latino forum about lw and wm... 8 min Big Knob 12
How do you explain WHITE FOLKS JOINING ISIS AN... 9 min The Irony 8
Boycott the Academy Awards 11 min The Irony 123
MMA Fighter beats 6 foot Black man 13 min Redefined 26
Hello I am MsLily a Chat Avenue Moderator 13 min Frog 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Ben YISRAEL 108,780
All women prefer white men 35 min The Irony 2,474
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 1 hr dee 1,276