|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal immigrants cant vote and I bet if I were to go to Mexico or any other country illegally I bet I wouldnt get access to food stamps, jobs or free healthcare or financal aid for college. We reward illegals for breaking the law and its not right.
I feel sorry for the kids in the situation, because its their parents who broke the law, but you are right.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday they are blurring the line between citizen and illegal, at this rate they may as well just open the border and stop pretending like the US has any sovereignty. SMDH.
Yu might try blowing off AA steam by refusing them service and telling them to go back where they came from.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

KingAceSuited wrote:
Children should not be malnourished in the United States, regardless their status of nationalization. Furthermore, a malnourished child will eventually find him or herself in the hospital, a place where citizens still will have to fit the bill.

Many of the same people who argue against providing welfare change their tune when a child's life is on the line, so why not stop the buck at the beginning.

Furthermore, we already know that everyone is in bed with illegal immigrants. Democrats get votes from them. Republicans get cheap labor. And the American people generally get a better standard of living.

The real problem is not illegal immigrants but globalization, the monopolization of basic resources and the increasing wealth disparity between the richest and the poor in the United States.
Americans aren't getting proper medical care and are often put aside in emergency rooms due to the number of illegal aliens that are there.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal immigrants cant vote and I bet if I were to go to Mexico or any other country illegally I bet I wouldnt get access to food stamps, jobs or free healthcare or financal aid for college. We reward illegals for breaking the law and its not right.
Central and South American countries have obviously cleansed themselves of individuals who engage in criminal activity hence the large number of crimes have arisen in the USA. The countries are not allowing those reprobates to return home either. USA jails are overcrowded with these non American criminals.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for the kids in the situation, because its their parents who broke the law, but you are right.
The kids that are here are already natural born US citizens because they were born here and the law says if you were born here then you are automatically a citizen. Its their parents who are illegal.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Central and South American countries have obviously cleansed themselves of individuals who engage in criminal activity hence the large number of crimes have arisen in the USA. The countries are not allowing those reprobates to return home either. USA jails are overcrowded with these non American criminals.
Most of the other countries have already took care of their illegal immigration problem including Africa and even Mexico. I bet Japan and other Asian or Middle Eastern countries dont allow you to illegally cross their borders as a matter of fact, Japan has very strict laws reguarding immigration but here in the US its welcomed and encouraged

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal immigrants cant vote and I bet if I were to go to Mexico or any other country illegally I bet I wouldnt get access to food stamps, jobs or free healthcare or financal aid for college. We reward illegals for breaking the law and its not right.
Democrats get two thirds of the Latino vote in part because Democrats support illegal immigrants. Furthermore, illegal immigrants' children can or will be able to vote.

Our nation's hospitals will not turn down a sick individual because that also is not right, and handing out food stamps is a less costly alternative AND the right thing to do, especially because Democrats and Republicans and American citizens benefit so much off illegal immigrants.

As an aside, do you write your senators and representative about this issue regularly? How often do you send you three congresspeople letters and what are their responses?

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans aren't getting proper medical care and are often put aside in emergency rooms due to the number of illegal aliens that are there.
So you understand my point about feeding children now to prevent their appearance in the hospital later then?

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for the kids in the situation, because its their parents who broke the law, but you are right.
Ooooh they “broke the law” by crossing the border in order to earn enough money to eat... what criminals!

Your resentment of them reveals only your racism.

Frankly racists like you deserve no consideration, whereas those hard-working immigrants deserve plenty. I much prefer having them in the USA than you.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, lying racist gringo scum.

Medical care is inadequate because thanks to the Republicans we cannot have a proper healthcare system as they do in Europe, Israel, etc. It's about profit, not caring for people.

Blaming the immigrants is the lowest tactic and reveals just what sort of low character you possess, scumball.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, lying racist gringo scum.

Medical care is inadequate because thanks to the Republicans we cannot have a proper healthcare system as they do in Europe, Israel, etc. It's about profit, not caring for people.

Blaming the immigrants is the lowest tactic and reveals just what sort of low character you possess, scumball.
Your projection is duly noted. American healthcare system is in shambles and Americans are being mistreated while illegal immigrants receive free healthcare, food, shelter, etc.
THX Bringer of Tidings

Spirit Lake, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<<< USDA Approves Food Stamps For Illegal Immigrants >>>

Well why not? After all, 90% of our slave-descended obsolete farm equipment gets them and they don't work.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
well if they bent over backwards for african americans ,what makes you think they would only do it for blacks and not mexicans?
This subject matter has nothing to do with African Americans. African Americans are US Citizens. Why should the illegal immigrants be granted food stamps when they have no business being in America in the first place???? America needs to focus on feeding our American families living in poverty. There are homeless American Citizens who are struggling to find food to eat. Some of these homeless American Citizens are military veterans who have served America. America must take care of Americans first.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
It really does suck if the children are US Citizens and their are illegal immigrants.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

* and their parents are illegal immigrants.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>This subject matter has nothing to do with African Americans. African Americans are US Citizens. Why should the illegal immigrants be granted food stamps when they have no business being in America in the first place???? America needs to focus on feeding our American families living in poverty. There are homeless American Citizens who are struggling to find food to eat. Some of these homeless American Citizens are military veterans who have served America. America must take care of Americans first.
You're correct!!!!!

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct!!!!!
Thank you.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

That's fuktup.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh they “broke the law” by crossing the border in order to earn enough money to eat... what criminals!
Your resentment of them reveals only your racism.
Frankly racists like you deserve no consideration, whereas those hard-working immigrants deserve plenty. I much prefer having them in the USA than you.
Yes because they ILLEGALLY crossed the borders and that is breaking federal law. It has nothing to do with being racist its about serving US citizens that are already LEGAL no matter WHAT race. And I do support hard working immigrants LEGAL hard working immigrants.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because they ILLEGALLY crossed the borders and that is breaking federal law. It has nothing to do with being racist its about serving US citizens that are already LEGAL no matter WHAT race. And I do support hard working immigrants LEGAL hard working immigrants.
Well, their illegality is used to oppress them, to keep their wages lower, it's all a game which you can't see because you're obsessed with their legality.

Usually this is a cover for racism, so pardon me if I don't take seriously your claims that you are not racist.

USA corporations control the Mexican economy... no complaints about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••