USDA Approves Food Stamps For Illegal...

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 27, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Their hard working because they dont want to get deported
They're hard-working because they want to earn a living.

Your statement makes no sense.

Level 6

Location hidden

#25 Apr 27, 2013
GTA Vice City FTW wrote:
<quoted text> This is proof positive that illegal immigration is not only condoned by the government but actually encouraged. Mexicans, whether legal or illegal are a fast rising force to be reckoned with in this country whether people like it or not. They are here and steadily coming here by the millions. This is no doubt by design to satisfy the government agenda of using mexicans to run blacks out or at least isolate them away from hispanic and white areas of the country because it's cheaper than using the military. In essence, mexicans are being brought in as mercenaries against blacks and it appears to be working. LMAO!!
That is insanely paranoid. To run blacks WHERE? You're nuts.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#26 Apr 27, 2013
Well Americans...gringos, start learning Spanish because more and more jobs I see have positions for bilingual candidates and by bilingual I mean speaking both English and Spanish. No French, German, Swiss, etc. I am confused as to how government assistance can be given to those who are not citizens. Then again, they are still human beings who need to eat. Most immigrants come here for a better life, but all in all they're still breaking our laws. This means liberals lied. They stated illegal immigrants will not get any healthcare. Anyone who's been to any hospital here in the U.S. know that is a bold face lie. I'm glad I'm going back down south....to do like the white trash and others are doing to America: Sucking the federal tax dollars dry lol. If illegals can get what I am paying for, then why can't I get some of that?

Level 6

Location hidden

#27 Apr 27, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Well Americans...gringos, start learning Spanish because more and more jobs I see have positions for bilingual candidates and by bilingual I mean speaking both English and Spanish. No French, German, Swiss, etc. I am confused as to how government assistance can be given to those who are not citizens. Then again, they are still human beings who need to eat. Most immigrants come here for a better life, but all in all they're still breaking our laws. This means liberals lied. They stated illegal immigrants will not get any healthcare. Anyone who's been to any hospital here in the U.S. know that is a bold face lie. I'm glad I'm going back down south....to do like the white trash and others are doing to America: Sucking the federal tax dollars dry lol. If illegals can get what I am paying for, then why can't I get some of that?
You're not paying for it. They are, with their cheap labor which subsidizes your fat lazy parasitic gringa lifestyle.

They shouldn't get healthcare? Shall we let them simply die in the streets then? Then you gringos would have to pick your own lettuce and we know you can't handle that...

Level 6

Location hidden

#28 Apr 27, 2013
PS. There is no such language as "Swiss", as Romansh is virtually dead. Swiss people speak Italian, German or French.
molke

Payson, AZ

#29 Apr 27, 2013
Anything that encourages the retention of the low IQ
(85) mestizo illegal is a crime against America.
Noting the proposed immigration reform would eliminate the popular E-Verify program.

Solace; when society melts down mother nature has provided us with our uniforms of war, our skin color.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#30 Apr 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not paying for it. They are, with their cheap labor which subsidizes your fat lazy parasitic gringa lifestyle.
They shouldn't get healthcare? Shall we let them simply die in the streets then? Then you gringos would have to pick your own lettuce and we know you can't handle that...
Which I work very hard to "subsidize my fat lazy parasitic gringa" lifestyle too. They're not the only hard working people in this country, immigrants that is. How am I not paying for governmental assistance? Government as in federal, federal as in federal aid? They should get healthcare...that's paid for by them just like I just paid a huge bill to my doctor for going in to the hospital in which I am not complaining about. That's how it works. I could very well pick my own lettuce, no problem. Being that my family grow a lot of their own foods at home, no argument there. Hard work runs in my family not like I can say for most of these posters or people in reality. Hard work as in picking your own freakin food items, learning how to grow them, etc. No don't just let them die on the streets. But let them be Americans. Being American in this capitalist country means paying for what you want and need yourself for the most part. Can I be a Nicaraguanese and go to Mexico for assistance without my Mexican citizenship?

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#31 Apr 27, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
One thing I dont understand is that the US is running out of resources but yet they just want to keep giving resources and money that we DONT have to illegal immigrants when we dont even have enough resources to take care of ourselves. It just doesnt make sense to me
Cosign

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#32 Apr 27, 2013
This is not a surprise to me. America continues to bend over backwards for these illegal immigrants. They have violated federal laws and they benefits in return.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#33 Apr 27, 2013
*they receive benefits in return

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#34 Apr 27, 2013

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#36 Apr 27, 2013
btw- I dedicate the above song to the traitor US government.
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#37 Apr 27, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
This is not a surprise to me. America continues to bend over backwards for these illegal immigrants. They have violated federal laws and they benefits in return.
well if they bent over backwards for african americans ,what makes you think they would only do it for blacks and not mexicans?

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#38 Apr 27, 2013
afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
well if they bent over backwards for african americans ,what makes you think they would only do it for blacks and not mexicans?
African Americans are legal US citizens illegal immigrants are not. Our government countines to give resources that we dont have to illegal immigrants and you point out Mexicans well not all Mexicans are illegal immigrants. Illegal is illegal and they should not be rewarded for breaking federal laws

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#39 Apr 27, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
USDA Approves SNAP Program That Allows Illegal Immigrants From Mexico To Receive Food Stamps
Judicial Watch today released documents detailing how the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is working with the Mexican government to promote participation by illegal aliens in the U.S. food stamp program.
The promotion of the food stamp program, now known as “SNAP”(Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), includes a Spanish-language flyer provided to the Mexican Embassy by the USDA with a statement advising Mexicans in the U.S. that they do not need to declare their immigration status in order to receive financial assistance. Emphasized in bold and underlined, the statement reads,“You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.”
The documents came in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request made to USDA on July 20, 2012. The FOIA request sought:“Any and all records of communication relating to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) to Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals, and migrant communities, including but not limited to, communications with the Mexican government.”
The documents obtained by Judicial Watch show that USDA officials are working closely with their counterparts at the Mexican Embassy to widely broaden the SNAP program in the Mexican immigrant community, with no effort to restrict aid to, identify, or apprehend illegal immigrants who may be on the food stamp rolls. In an email to Borjon Lopez-Coterilla and Jose Vincente of the Mexican Embassy, dated January 26, 2012, Yibo Wood of the USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) sympathized with the plight of illegal aliens applying for food stamps, saying,“FNS understands that mixed status households may be particularly vulnerable. Many of these households contain a non-citizen parent and a citizen child.”
As far back as 2006, in its Corruption Chronicles blog, Judicial Watch revealed that the USDA was spending taxpayer money to run Spanish-language television ads encouraging illegal immigrants to apply for government-financed food stamps. The Mexican Consul in Santa Ana, CA, at the time even starred in some of the U.S. Government-financed television commercials, which explained the program and provided a phone number to apply. In the widely viewed commercial the Consul assured that receiving food stamps “won’t affect your immigration status.”
In 2012, Judicial Watch reported that in a letter to USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack, Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions questioned the Obama administration’s partnership with Mexican consulates to encourage foreign nationals, migrant workers and non-citizen immigrants to apply for food stamps and other USDA administered welfare benefits.“It defies rational thinking,” Sessions wrote,“for the United States — now dangerously $16 trillion in debt — to partner with foreign governments to help us place more foreign nationals on American welfare and it is contrary to good immigration policy in the United States.”

Read more at http://bossip.com/764552/for-discussion-usda-...
Read more at http://bossip.com/764552/for-discussion-usda-...
From what I read, the food stamps are for the children who are legally here or anchor babies, and not for the illegal alien parents. Government is always doing these types of outreach, not just in Mexico or Spanish, but also to other immigrant groups, to tell people where to sign up for the goodies.

I've been complaining about the illegal immigration issue for decades, since they crammed the Reagan amnesty down our throats., under the guise of more border enforcement.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#40 Apr 27, 2013
Where Does the Money Go?- National Priorities Project
http://nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/f...
This pie chart shows all projected federal spending in 2014 broken into these three categories. Discretionary spending refers to the portion of the budget which ...

57% of tax dollars go to the military.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#41 Apr 27, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
African Americans are legal US citizens illegal immigrants are not. Our government countines to give resources that we dont have to illegal immigrants and you point out Mexicans well not all Mexicans are illegal immigrants. Illegal is illegal and they should not be rewarded for breaking federal laws
Everyday they are blurring the line between citizen and illegal, at this rate they may as well just open the border and stop pretending like the US has any sovereignty. SMDH.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#42 Apr 27, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I read, the food stamps are for the children who are legally here or anchor babies, and not for the illegal alien parents. Government is always doing these types of outreach, not just in Mexico or Spanish, but also to other immigrant groups, to tell people where to sign up for the goodies.
I've been complaining about the illegal immigration issue for decades, since they crammed the Reagan amnesty down our throats., under the guise of more border enforcement.
If its for the children, then how are they going to be sure that the kids will benefit the most from them? Their is all kind of illegal activity going on with food stamps as well. Also, Im sure they know the parents got to eat, so to me, its for both the parents and the kid.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Lakewood, CA

#43 Apr 27, 2013
Children should not be malnourished in the United States, regardless their status of nationalization. Furthermore, a malnourished child will eventually find him or herself in the hospital, a place where citizens still will have to fit the bill.

Many of the same people who argue against providing welfare change their tune when a child's life is on the line, so why not stop the buck at the beginning.

Furthermore, we already know that everyone is in bed with illegal immigrants. Democrats get votes from them. Republicans get cheap labor. And the American people generally get a better standard of living.

The real problem is not illegal immigrants but globalization, the monopolization of basic resources and the increasing wealth disparity between the richest and the poor in the United States.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#44 Apr 27, 2013
KingAceSuited wrote:
Children should not be malnourished in the United States, regardless their status of nationalization. Furthermore, a malnourished child will eventually find him or herself in the hospital, a place where citizens still will have to fit the bill.
Many of the same people who argue against providing welfare change their tune when a child's life is on the line, so why not stop the buck at the beginning.
Furthermore, we already know that everyone is in bed with illegal immigrants. Democrats get votes from them. Republicans get cheap labor. And the American people generally get a better standard of living.
The real problem is not illegal immigrants but globalization, the monopolization of basic resources and the increasing wealth disparity between the richest and the poor in the United States.
Illegal immigrants cant vote and I bet if I were to go to Mexico or any other country illegally I bet I wouldnt get access to food stamps, jobs or free healthcare or financal aid for college. We reward illegals for breaking the law and its not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 2 min Just the facts 948
Each year 500,000,000 white women have sex with... 3 min sadbuttrue 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,234,349
News Ohio police officer fired over racist Facebook ... 5 min Go Blue Forever 1
My African man has a big penis! (Dec '11) 6 min Round the World 11
Young White Girls and Their Trendy Biracial Babies (Jan '09) 10 min Round the World 523
Black Greeks & freemasons 11 min Judge 1
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 12 min African AE 518
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 12 min Cigar Face21 6,946
why do white people hate other races so much 16 min Just the facts 465
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 59 min African AE 374
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 120,953
More from around the web