Whitney Houston was a closet LESBIAN....

Whitney Houston was a closet LESBIAN. media take out is saying.....

Posted in the African-American Forum

Coolmandingo82

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Feb 15, 2012
That Whitney Houston marriage to Bobby brown was a front. She had a lesbian relationship with her black ex assistant. And killed herself,because she didn't want to live a double life.

Am not shocked at all. Lesbianism is taken over black females. Not saying any thing wrong with being gay or lesbian.

Still super sad people would have still loved her the same lesbian pr not.
TMan

Burbank, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2012
True...before her fame Whitney lived with a open Lesbian for several years. She was pressured from her christian mother and Aunt Thelma as well as her record company to hide her lifestyle which pushed her into that demon Bobby Brown and the resulting lifestyle of drugs and abuse. If she could have lived as she was born , she would be happy and alive today and the world would still be able to enjoy her God given talent.

People let your children be who they are.
Coolmandingo82

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 22, 2012
And her daughter Bobbi has a sex tape sleep with White men ,black girls. And she is using cocaine and crack. What a family :0(
whitney

Palatine, IL

#5 Feb 22, 2012
So what! If she was a lesbian or bi! The problem i see, was the hiding of her sexuality. If she was allowed to be herself, i am sure her life would have been different, for the better that is. What a shame.
Coolmandingo82

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2012
She could have lived as a gay. But who knows its all rumors.
G I bro

De Soto, KS

#7 Feb 22, 2012
Black women are lesbo ,that's why i go with white girls.
Coolmandingo82

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2012
G I bro wrote:
Black women are lesbo ,that's why i go with white girls.
I don't know if their all lesbians. But it does seem like more and more going the route. Either outright dating women, or butch lesbians.
Coolmandingo82

Stafford, VA

#9 Feb 24, 2012
Say it so. I honestly think bw are more into each other or women ,than men.
Coolmandingo82

Gaithersburg, MD

#13 Feb 24, 2012
cool thread.
Bigdee

Fairfax, VA

#14 Feb 26, 2012
No it was not a rumor , it was a fact , her life was a classic case of why people live in the closet...I personally know people who knew her , and I meet her twice...
debseb

Daly City, CA

#15 Mar 7, 2012
Bigdee wrote:
No it was not a rumor , it was a fact , her life was a classic case of why people live in the closet...I personally know people who knew her , and I meet her twice...
What details can you share?

Joe Chit
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2012
Whitney may have been a closet lesbian now she is a casket lesbian and she will never come out.
sweetladyk

Yazoo City, MS

#17 Mar 19, 2012
I really wish people would stop with all these maybe's about celebs
you dont really know these people, GET A LIFE;she lived hers and was pretty darn sucessful!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women are getting better educated 1 min BLACK BOYS R BUMS 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nomoredemocrats 1,564,954
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 11 min Y do whites wrink... 73
Good night black man. Whitey has to get up tomo... 12 min KingMusa 10
Enjoy White Languages while You Can. Because Th... 29 min White Power NOT T... 1
Women: What is more important to you? 33 min Sister Marquis 19
Indian People with Albinism Look Exact the same... (Mar '09) 34 min Persianimpostersand 151
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 54 min KIP 818
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr KIP 122
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 2 hr Jax 41
More from around the web