Do Italian men like black women?

Do Italian men like black women?

Created by HAZEL on Oct 8, 2007

3,310 votes

Click on an option to vote

Just wondering

Yes/No?

Real Italian Man

Worthing, UK

#189 Nov 16, 2007
Hannah- wrote:
I am from London (originally from Horn Of Africa), I was always attracted to Italian men and we from Horn of Africa love every thing about Italy. The only problem, however, is we as Africanz aim for marriage and in most cases -as far as I know at least- they tend to marry when they bit older 30-35+. I had an amazing, absolutely attractive Italian (Venice) boy friend he was not as gorgeous as I am, of course-. We broke up because he wanted every thing rather than marriage. I am not saying he didn't respect me, indeed he did, he thought he was too young 4 marriage (28years).
Its bit hard to understand the fact that we all are Londoners, but when we -Africans- look for man, we r actually looking for the one that we shall be with (For Ever). English men seems to fancy us and they more welling to commit, but although we like them, we rather Italians (I just don't know why??).
Hannah
I live in London and i don't find English men willing to commit at all. Not more than Italian men. Almost all my Italian friends are engaged with the same partner since they were teenagers!!!!
In Italy the family is a "must" that's the reason why i consider italians more similar to north-Africans than north-Europeans.

Anyway i think that if you live in London it's very hard to carry an African life style on.
So the only way it's to adapt yourself to the British lifestyle.
Even white anglo-saxon women want to be married, they are just not too obsessed.

P.S. i had a girlfriend from Nairobi (Kenya) and she definitely wasn't interested in marriage!!!

regards

“Global Peace is my dream”

Since: Nov 07

London

#190 Nov 17, 2007
Real Italian Man thanks :)

Well, I dont agree that u should adapt in every aspect. When we reach certain stage of ur life- I dont mean age only as I am relatively young- but I mean being mature, you will have your own way and your own choice. All my cousins who dated English, Spanish, Swedish , French..etc ended up with successful marriages. I think English men if they think “She is the One" they will be happy to commit no matter how old is he.

What my English friends told me is that “we don't mind getting married if that is what she wants and we certain she is the one”. They do respect the fact that we different and we are not welling to adapt in every aspects , and they do absolutely find us very attractive.

We not obsessed as u said, but we just different, and that what makes London different from any other city in the world. Yes, English ladies want marriage as well, but they don’t mind –at least some of them- dating for 5 or sometimes 10 years. We do! And that is not a plus or minus, it is only ppl r different .

PS. Kenyans are bit different from Horn of Africans:(the greater region containing the countries of Djibouti, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia).

Kind regards,
Hannah
Real Italian Man

Worthing, UK

#191 Nov 17, 2007
Ok. But i still don't understand why you think Italians are less willing to commit than English or other nations' men.

Just because i expirienced it with one man?

Don't generalize...

“Global Peace is my dream”

Since: Nov 07

London

#192 Nov 17, 2007
You right, I could not agree more. And, honestly, he was willing to commit, but he needed more and more time …and maybe because I was not willing to giv him time….maybe we loved our physical appearance , rather than our (personalities), every body thought we were the perfect couple.. we got th same traditional food.. we adore beauty…but its not all about ur look or wat u got in common I assume ..

I got my cousins from Venice , any way u right I should not generalize. I am sorry.

Since: Nov 07

New York, NY

#193 Nov 17, 2007
Italians are very hostile to Black men which means they are hostile to the Black family.They are extremely racist.If i ever see an Italian talking to my sister i'm gonna bash his face,no talking.

“Global Peace is my dream”

Since: Nov 07

London

#194 Nov 17, 2007
I see wat u mean, and I know many black ppl find Italians racist, but I don’t know why I never come across any of those and although I do lov & respect my black ppl, but we don’t see Italians as foreigner for a reason or another…

we cook diffrnt types of Pasta, Lasagnes, Pizza actually those r our traditional food and Italian is our 2nd language. I think racisim is in every race , so as RIM said ; we shouldn’t generalize”.

One love to all black ppl 
Real Italian Man

Worthing, UK

#195 Nov 17, 2007
Italians racist???
You contradict yourself, if an Italian is racist why should he go for your sister?
Probably because he's not racist....

2) what's a black family??? What's the difference with a white family??

3) I don't know what's your experience but i see u r from NYC, so are you talking about Italians or American-Italians? Because there's much difference

4) You quite pale. If you go to some Italian cities you'll find a lot of Italians darker than you. They won't even notice you're black!

Since: Nov 07

New York, NY

#196 Nov 17, 2007
Real Italian Man wrote:
Italians racist???
You contradict yourself, if an Italian is racist why should he go for your sister?
Probably because he's not racist....
2) what's a black family??? What's the difference with a white family??
3) I don't know what's your experience but i see u r from NYC, so are you talking about Italians or American-Italians? Because there's much difference
4) You quite pale. If you go to some Italian cities you'll find a lot of Italians darker than you. They won't even notice you're black!
I've worked with Italians for 5 years.They are extremely racist.Look at Howard Beach.Also, they just wanna sleep with Black woman, that is it.Don't play the naive game.The'll know i'm Black,just how they knew Ethiopians were Black when yall bombed them.You think you're slick.Get off this board and stick to your own!You must be a loser! Where's ya pic you fat bas!
Caribbean

United States

#197 Nov 17, 2007
I dont know but i want me a white man. Anyone know where they have white man black women forum
Lance

United States

#199 Nov 17, 2007
Word up wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked with Italians for 5 years.They are extremely racist.Look at Howard Beach.Also, they just wanna sleep with Black woman, that is it.Don't play the naive game.The'll know i'm Black,just how they knew Ethiopians were Black when yall bombed them.You think you're slick.Get off this board and stick to your own!You must be a loser! Where's ya pic you fat bas!
Wow...I am sorry that you went through those experiences. I have heard that american italins are raqcist thought.
Jesse Lee Peterson

Richmond Hill, Canada

#200 Nov 17, 2007
No Italians are all about family and they don't want outsiders in their family. Italians would blast you if you brought a black guy home.
Grace

Gainesville, FL

#201 Nov 18, 2007
Yes indeed.

They LOVE us and I love them.

“Global Peace is my dream”

Since: Nov 07

London

#202 Nov 18, 2007
Word up wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked with Italians for 5 years.They are extremely racist.Look at Howard Beach.Also, they just wanna sleep with Black woman, that is it.Don't play the naive game.The'll know i'm Black,just how they knew Ethiopians were Black when yall bombed them.You think you're slick.Get off this board and stick to your own!You must be a loser! Where's ya pic you fat bas!
Heyaa

I see what u mean, but please bear in mind that BLACK do bomb each other as well, look 2 th civil wars. I believe some Italians more or less rather their own ladies when it comes to marriage, just like Arabs, but not All of them. I was living in Dubai and trust me, they would do any thing to sleep with sexy black women, they r actuelly obbsed…You know in Dubai 5 or 7 starz hotels men would pay double to hav black women. They just –not all of them- but most of them are not men enough to face their culture and have what they really want.

They will do every thing to get your attention, to date u, but when it comes to marriage they will look for their own women.. even if she is not pretty at all, or educated. I came across many good looking guys (colleagues) who ended up marrying ugly girls who they even don’t know probably – I am not saying its all about beauty-. Its all about tribes and being white, It is a DISGRACE 4 thm 2 have black wife. I had many girl frnds who dated Arabs and u r 99.9% right. They used 2 tell me dat Horn of African women r the prettiest women on earth, very sexy, look like Arabs…we might be , but they r as u said after only sex. I never EVER dated an Arab, because its very obvious why they approaching me.

Since I joined my dad here in London, I have seen many black sistaz dating Arabs here, I just feel sorry for them. I am NOT saying ARABS ARE bad people. They just don’t Want To marry black women – the same applies to USSR ladies and most non.Arabs- and I dare if any Arab could challenge this.

I think its all about one thing ; to know wat u after, what r ur priorities. Not blaming my black sisters, but I had many grl friends, who would date Arabs and they know wat they after!!!

Honestly, I dated Italian and he was a gentleman, not only him , I got many wonderful very attractive Italians frnds doing their postgraduate –well educated-, They r different. And I don’t agree they r only after sex- at least not most of them-, I got many of my family members and friends married to Italians . It is all about u respecting YOUR SELF, if u don’t, then why s/he would????.

Since: Nov 07

Worthing, UK

#203 Nov 18, 2007
Word up wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked with Italians for 5 years.They are extremely racist.Look at Howard Beach.Also, they just wanna sleep with Black woman, that is it.Don't play the naive game.The'll know i'm Black,just how they knew Ethiopians were Black when yall bombed them.You think you're slick.Get off this board and stick to your own!You must be a loser! Where's ya pic you fat bas!
You have worked with Italians? Where? In NYC?
Probably you are talking about American-Italians, not Italians.

Japan bombed US so are Japaneses recist?
It's a shame Italians bombed Ethiopians, and it's a shame even that in the same years Italians were bombed by Germans, Americans, British and French. Don't confuse war with racism.

And people guilty for bombing Ethiopia and Albany were called Facists and they killed more Italians than Ethiopians, luckily they were killed in 1945 by other Italians.

That's my pic!
So you'll be happy now

Level 4

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#204 Nov 18, 2007
Word up wrote:
Italians are very hostile to Black men which means they are hostile to the Black family.They are extremely racist.If i ever see an Italian talking to my sister i'm gonna bash his face,no talking.
Wow ! i don't know any italians like that, the ones i met have been pretty cool
Sierra frm pdx

United States

#205 Nov 18, 2007
Well...LOL you guys are cracking me up! I'm Ethiopian born in Saudi Arabia but live in the U.S. since I was 3yrs old. I have Italian blood in my family from my grandpa(who was not full Italian) and Arab blood from my grandmother (who is not full Arab). I have more Ethiopian blood then anything else. My grandpapa passed but was living in Ethiopia with my grandmother. Italians did go to Ethiopia twice to rule but failed. Ethiopia has NEVER been colonized by any country. Which makes us unique. My grandmother says a lot of good things about Italians. Italians has had a big influence on Ethiopia. She says they brought bread to the country & built buildings & etc.. The italian language has even intergrated into our language...that's why I can speak some Italian. But after the Italians were building so much and more Italians came into the country, they wanted to take over. Ethiopians weren't havin' that, so they destroyed everything the Italians built. And told them to leave. In all, Ethiopians love Italians. That was a long time ago. There's a lot of Ethiopians living in Italy. My relatives too. So that drama is over. I know a lot of other Ethiopians and I have never heard them say anything bad about Italians. They love them. That was so long ago so just let it go lol. I have to say one more thing about Italians vs Italian-Americans...It's very different! Italians in Bensonhurst Brooklyn, Staten Island and all the other Italian neighborhoods on the East Coast are known to not like black people...hell they don't even like the real Italians from Italy much. I had an Italian friend from Coney Island and he called Italians from Italy greese balls. They consider themselves different. I love Italians. Some are racist & some love black people. It just depends on their upbringing but you shouldn't generalize them all.

“Pay It Forward!”

Since: Nov 07

Alabama

#206 Nov 18, 2007
Sierra frm pdx wrote:
Well...LOL you guys are cracking me up! I'm Ethiopian born in Saudi Arabia but live in the U.S. since I was 3yrs old. I have Italian blood in my family from my grandpa(who was not full Italian) and Arab blood from my grandmother (who is not full Arab). I have more Ethiopian blood then anything else. My grandpapa passed but was living in Ethiopia with my grandmother. Italians did go to Ethiopia twice to rule but failed. Ethiopia has NEVER been colonized by any country. Which makes us unique. My grandmother says a lot of good things about Italians. Italians has had a big influence on Ethiopia. She says they brought bread to the country & built buildings & etc.. The italian language has even intergrated into our language...that's why I can speak some Italian. But after the Italians were building so much and more Italians came into the country, they wanted to take over. Ethiopians weren't havin' that, so they destroyed everything the Italians built. And told them to leave. In all, Ethiopians love Italians. That was a long time ago. There's a lot of Ethiopians living in Italy. My relatives too. So that drama is over. I know a lot of other Ethiopians and I have never heard them say anything bad about Italians. They love them. That was so long ago so just let it go lol. I have to say one more thing about Italians vs Italian-Americans...It's very different! Italians in Bensonhurst Brooklyn, Staten Island and all the other Italian neighborhoods on the East Coast are known to not like black people...hell they don't even like the real Italians from Italy much. I had an Italian friend from Coney Island and he called Italians from Italy greese balls. They consider themselves different. I love Italians. Some are racist & some love black people. It just depends on their upbringing but you shouldn't generalize them all.
Good point you made, but it is hard trying to get some people to not be racist and say that "All" of a certain race is a certain way. Alot of the conversations here not just this topic, turns into some kind of racist thing. It will upset you, but you cant let ignorance get to you. Karma is a b*#tch. I believe that. So Ive learned to let it go, but it doesnt hurt to try to educate some, but some will not agree or listen to you no matter what. But i loved what you said.
Sun Of The Beach

Stratford, CT

#208 Nov 18, 2007
I am an Italian-American man. I think the Ebony babes are exotic. The only turn off with many of them is their attitudes. But the girly girl black women I have known and met in my 61 years without question float my boat. Bless you pretty women. I especially love the dress up kind and the smart ones who are absent the attitude.

R Tuffy
Jesse Lee Peterson

Richmond Hill, Canada

#209 Nov 18, 2007
Sun Of The Beach wrote:
I am an Italian-American man. I think the Ebony babes are exotic. The only turn off with many of them is their attitudes. But the girly girl black women I have known and met in my 61 years without question float my boat. Bless you pretty women. I especially love the dress up kind and the smart ones who are absent the attitude.
R Tuffy
Stick to Italian girls don't be an idiot.
Rose wood

Jacksonville, FL

#210 Nov 18, 2007
Jesse Lee Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to Italian girls don't be an idiot.
What's wrong w/ non-Italian girls? Is it the culture difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 7 min Miguel is the man 837
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 8 min PolakPotrafi 1,753
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min lmao 34,169
Tommy Sotomayor on the streets arguing w/BM 10 min Hose 4
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 10 min KIP 63
News Jeb Bush: Confederate flag is 'racist' 13 min PolakPotrafi 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min dem 1,249,793
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr Lol 59
All women prefer white men 1 hr truth 5,123
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr UruEuWauWau 30,666
More from around the web