BM that love BW: Unappreciated?
Carol

Orem, UT

#148 Mar 9, 2013
gardennymph2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all of the women you are talking to in this forum are not black. I wouldn't bother. And look how many white men showed up.
Understand????
I would agree with this though ....

except you know that all the whites that showed up were women....

Axiya, white woman FED, came to topix tag teaming with her black accomplices, but she did most of the threatening......

also worthless axe, a Mexican pretending to be a WM.

They also bribed a white poster here from Florida, shortly afterwards axziya and her accomplices start using the IP address from Florida too.
Carol

Orem, UT

#149 Mar 9, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
Sweet mother of b astard Jesus, this women (Carol) is fcking insane, LOOOL!
Wonder if this is Blonde old hag girl ....several of them are tag teaming again using the same IP.

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Washington, DC

#150 Mar 9, 2013
I think it goes both ways. Black Americans have unrealistic expectations when it comes to relationships and can be extremely selfish. People are imperfect creatures. The black men that I have dealt with basically want a woman who will take their shit without question. That ain't cutting it in the real world. I'm glad a found a black man who is willing to listen, compromise, and grow.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#151 Mar 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably a white woman too...
because you definitely know that David B is aziya a white woman.
HA!!! LOL!! Oh sweetie, I am so not even close to a white women,(read some of my post) but I understand your suspicion. I truly do believe that over 80% of this forum are white people. I even busted a asian person about 2 months ago. It's ridiculous.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#152 Mar 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree with this though ....
except you know that all the whites that showed up were women....
Axiya, white woman FED, came to topix tag teaming with her black accomplices, but she did most of the threatening......
also worthless axe, a Mexican pretending to be a WM.
They also bribed a white poster here from Florida, shortly afterwards axziya and her accomplices start using the IP address from Florida too.
What!!! OMG!!! ROFL
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#153 Mar 9, 2013
Tsalagi wrote:
I think it goes both ways. Black Americans have unrealistic expectations when it comes to relationships and can be extremely selfish. People are imperfect creatures. The black men that I have dealt with basically want a woman who will take their shit without question. That ain't cutting it in the real world. I'm glad a found a black man who is willing to listen, compromise, and grow.
It's mostly bw. I think we can all agree on this.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#154 Mar 9, 2013
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you you don't have a black man....or if you do he wants a white woman. That being why you are so angry and untrusting of black guys...so yea, I do know how you treat yours.
It's probably hell around your house and he's probably looking for anything contrasting you which could be a ww.
And yes, You probably saw me in another thread being racist..because I am racist.
I have the love for white that your black men crave for you black women to have for black. But trust me, if I wanted a black guy I'd have one.
I'm sure that makes no sense to a sell out ho though.
Wow! You kicked her azz up and down this thread!

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#158 Mar 9, 2013
I love black women. As a matter of fact that is all I dated until I married one. 90% of the black men already know what that was like. I'm just saying, black men all over know how how much better it is in all facets if we went outside of our race point blank. I refuse to be treated like a sucka being all depressed and disappointed. All I can say is that I am speaking from my own experience. My ex has her masters in education, beautiful, outspoken, etc. Along with those great qualities comes the attitude and the non humbling characteristics. Long story short never again. We are both 31 years old. Straight up, she wanted to divorce me and I felt that was my opportunity to get the hell outta dodge in this situation. I found me 40 year old white women and haven't look back since. I'm loving it. Any other way. Shiiii, yall can have that.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#161 Mar 9, 2013
Yup wrote:
one thing I've learned is that out of all the women I've dated over the years black women have been the most aggressive, negative, and hardheaded. I've been with Asian and white women and they are almost a different species then black women in there actions and femininity. what insane black man would select to have a family with a black women these days ?
Black women if today don't make good mothers or wife's. they don't know how to compromise in a relationship are not feminine enough and have some really bad attitudes. What same man wants that?
This is why bm are finding women elsewhere. Bw better get their shit together.
I couldn't agree with you more. White girls and Latinas are not only more attractive in general but they understand what it means to be feminine. This is something that black women will never understand.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#162 Mar 9, 2013
rowempire wrote:
I love black women. As a matter of fact that is all I dated until I married one. 90% of the black men already know what that was like. I'm just saying, black men all over know how how much better it is in all facets if we went outside of our race point blank. I refuse to be treated like a sucka being all depressed and disappointed. All I can say is that I am speaking from my own experience. My ex has her masters in education, beautiful, outspoken, etc. Along with those great qualities comes the attitude and the non humbling characteristics. Long story short never again. We are both 31 years old. Straight up, she wanted to divorce me and I felt that was my opportunity to get the hell outta dodge in this situation. I found me 40 year old white women and haven't look back since. I'm loving it. Any other way. Shiiii, yall can have that.
I tried black women but they really didn't do it for me. I wouldn't say it's all their fault. I'm just don't see any value in them. The bad attitude, mediocre looks, and poor hygiene was huge turn off. Black women are just not good enough for a man like myself.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#164 Mar 9, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Anderson noone has a gun to your head. You dont have to deal with bw since we are all so terrible
You and the racist white girl in this thread should start a family
Who?

Anyway, nobody said anything about normal black women. We're talking about the crazy irbw like you, carol, sbt.

You know, the women that nobody wants.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#166 Mar 9, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Anderson you dont love "normal" black women either. You have pledged an allegiance to white women to love and cherish them even if they are admitted racists
You make massa sooooooo proud
carry on worshiping your white b*tches and proving me right
Who?

Anyway. I was in the thread laughing at the way she was clowning you over the dumb things you say.

You were lost, and she had you on the ropes beating you into submission, and the only thing you could do was bash bm.

You looked like a clown. That woman banging you in the mouth, and you sitting there taking it and bashing bm???

lmao!

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#167 Mar 9, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
this thread is proof of that
TBMR we don't worship the almight WW ok. We are just looking for something different. BM just can't be stressed out at home as well in the streets. BM gotta go make these moves. If I come across a BW that's humbled then maybe there is a chance until then I'm off.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#170 Mar 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
More WM are dating out so these WW are trolling hard.
I agree. A little over a year ago, 75% of the marriages that took place in the United States were between white men and Asian women. And the number is still rising. I found this website where the white men were going on and on about their Asian women, how beautiful they are, their skin, their hair, how beautifully blended their children are, and how they would would rather not have to pay for a face lift in 20 years and all of this mess. I was just like: WHAT!!!! Oh dear!! I think that's the biggest reason for the black male extravaganza that you see occurring of late. It seems their own men don't want them. I'm not saying it's all of them, but a good number of them don't seem to. Even the Latina marries white men all of the time now. Even the white jewish male is between the Latinas and the Asian females. There was a time when the jewish male would flip out over the blonde, not now. LOL This is not to say all of them (that would be silly to say of any group), but it is interesting isn't it???

Julie Chen/Leslie Moonves
Wendi Deng Murdock/Rupert Murdock
Li Wen/Bruce Rocowitz
Priscilla Chan/Mark Zuckerburg
Sophia Vergara/Nick Loeb (engaged)

Kristi Yamaguchi/Bret Hedican (retired hockey player, that is a trend too, a lot of white athletes are dating and marrying asian women too)

And these are just some of the more famous ones that I can think of.

But they know who they can always count on to want them, don't they??? ;-) I'm going to try and find that website with white men talking about their dislike of their own women. An Ethiopian lady told me about it. They run after them pretty hard too. And the South East Asian women, especially the Indian women.

One thing I have to give them is that they don't knock white women on international forums like topix and Youtube they do it on private ones.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#172 Mar 9, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that is going to be YOUR impression of how the whole thing went down
black men choose white women over black women in every situation even if the white woman is racist
You would NEVER be able to admit a bw was right especially not over a white woman lmaoooooo thats not how massa raised you
I didnt tell one lie in this thread. Black men who love black women solely dont exist and I stand by that and you all have proven me right
Why do your dumb azz expect black men to like you? You're more of a racist than TGA. Look at the things you say.

You're not a normal black woman. Everybody that looked at the thread saw you getting owned. She owned you like that because the things you say are stupid.

When people agree with you, it's because they are encouraging you to look even more stupid so that they can laugh at you, then beat your azz like TGA did.

I was seriously dissapointed in the way you handled yourself. She was breaking you off, and you were sitting there talking smack about bm.. You looked so dumb.

No other bw even came to help because they saw how stupid you looked saying the dumb schit you irbw normally say to bm like the rest of the world believes any of it.

You're a laughing stock and Black women are ashamed of IRBW like you.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#173 Mar 9, 2013
TBMR wrote:
Anderson, black men dont love black women and you know it
black men love white women
How do we have a population of over 50Million then? And how are the majority 95% of married bm married to Black women?

You're an irbw. you are stupid and no one likes you, and ww own you.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#175 Mar 9, 2013
gardennymph2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. A little over a year ago, 75% of the marriages that took place in the United States were between white men and Asian women. And the number is still rising. I found this website where the white men were going on and on about their Asian women, how beautiful they are, their skin, their hair, how beautifully blended their children are, and how they would would rather not have to pay for a face lift in 20 years and all of this mess. I was just like: WHAT!!!! Oh dear!! I think that's the biggest reason for the black male extravaganza that you see occurring of late. It seems their own men don't want them. I'm not saying it's all of them, but a good number of them don't seem to. Even the Latina marries white men all of the time now. Even the white jewish male is between the Latinas and the Asian females. There was a time when the jewish male would flip out over the blonde, not now. LOL This is not to say all of them (that would be silly to say of any group), but it is interesting isn't it???
Julie Chen/Leslie Moonves
Wendi Deng Murdock/Rupert Murdock
Li Wen/Bruce Rocowitz
Priscilla Chan/Mark Zuckerburg
Sophia Vergara/Nick Loeb (engaged)
Kristi Yamaguchi/Bret Hedican (retired hockey player, that is a trend too, a lot of white athletes are dating and marrying asian women too)
And these are just some of the more famous ones that I can think of.
But they know who they can always count on to want them, don't they??? ;-) I'm going to try and find that website with white men talking about their dislike of their own women. An Ethiopian lady told me about it. They run after them pretty hard too. And the South East Asian women, especially the Indian women.
One thing I have to give them is that they don't knock white women on international forums like topix and Youtube they do it on private ones.
The funny thing is that you irbw are promoting ir and worshiping wm more than asian women, yet wm pick you the least.

That's funny and shameful.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#176 Mar 9, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point
certain people tell me I am wrong about black men hating black women and worshipping white but every single last black man in this thread proved me right lol
I don't worship white women. To be honest, I don't like nor respect the vast majority of them. Based on my observation over the eleven years of my life it has become quite obvious that black women are the trash of the female gender. It's not because you she-men were born that way. It's because that is how you choose to be.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#177 Mar 9, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm Ethiopian and I get hit on alot by white guys, especially Italians
I dont find whites to be attractive though plus I blame them for mentally f*cking black men so I cant be with a white man
I'm waiting patiently for my Latin king to come and save me from all of these evil hateful brainwashed black males
You're not even black. You're a Ethiopian woman. Based on what I've heard your men don't even date their race often. Why don't you just wait for your Latin King and stay out of our business. Who we are, what we are, and what type of women we like is none of your concern.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#178 Mar 9, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that you irbw are promoting ir and worshiping wm more than asian women, yet wm pick you the least.
That's funny and shameful.
HAHA!! LOL. You don't know me at all, do you?? First, if you noticed, well clearly you didn't, I said nothing about black women in those relationships, not a word. I am a black woman who prefers dating only black men. That is my first preference. That post was to the white women that come in here saying all sorts of nasty things about black women. And to the black men that accompany them. Second, I don't worship IR for myself, I can't speak for other people and I won't, their decisions are their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Redefined 34,582
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 15 min Savant 103
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min RiccardoFire 1,536,113
Is The White Man The Devil (Mar '09) 28 min Redefined 1,016
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 56 min 2 Dogs 25
Dear White People (May '16) 1 hr 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 1 hr 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Gabar 48
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 hr coretta 226
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 5 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web