Post photos of people you find attra...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2938 Sep 14, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this as well Mr. Vamp. Women in a lot of cases no longer respect you but they will tolerate you if there is something they want, or if they have something that gives them a desire to. They have come to think that with the women's movement in a lot of cases they are more competent and possibly smarter than you. Have you notice every time you want to disagree with something one says, and another woman will say, "Well, maybe she this...maybe she that" in an effort to make excuses for her for what you don't understand? Because they want to psychologically make you feel like the problem instead of them...bring out that soft side of a man...trying to bring YOU to YOUR knees. I tell my friends that if you don't give your women a part in the relationship with something to do and be responsible for...if she has to go find it herself....you will not like what she comes up with and she will argue and fight with you to get her desire across to you. Things get tricky after that.
LOLOLOL!!!!

So, in other words, this "housewife" sh!t is out, huh?

:D

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2939 Sep 14, 2013

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2940 Sep 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.
You said something to the effect that it's not a good thing to date because men get caught up into taking care of a woman in which they're only dating. Are you suggesting that men should only be with women in the context of courtship exclusively?
Think about it. If they did....it would take the steam out of a trick's sail! They should hold onto the di*k...and give it only when its deserved. Anything else is trashy, low class, and makes the woman feel men are weak. Even though some of them are equally weak. Its time to put things in the proper perspective. A while back I was in the bed with a woman who knew she wasn't getting no di*k....so she aroused herself and started the process on herself thinking that would drive me to gettin' it in. I got up and went to another room so she could have her privacy. She came in the room looking for me and asked why I got up. I told her I thought I was keeping her awake with snoring. She looked at me as if to say, you know dmn well you weren't snoring. All I wanted to do was be there for her while she was dealing with some issues. Didn't want no sex, as I know she was the type to think once she let a man inside of her, that's grounds for asking for a loan or thinking she can get him to do some things for her, while she has no intentions of being in a relationship or dedicated to one man. She later made the comment, "You weren't the only man I was seeing...but you were the only one I had a sexual relationship with." I told her, "I didn't have a sexual relationship with you. I made the mistake of having sex with you one time. You must mean those other guys wanted to have sex with you. I don't need you for nothing. I'm just trying to help you out for your son." She thought her looks and body would change my mind. The girl was "poison" and wasn't getting no more di*k from me. I don't give out free di*k. Its big pimpin' in my lair....we make it happen. It costs for a membership in this one. We get it right the first time. We eat very little cheese, but sho' like to spend it on things we need.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2941 Sep 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!!
So, in other words, this "housewife" sh!t is out, huh?
:D
There is a such thing as a housewife. When going in that direction...get the license and tie her to it. Otherwise, she can get distracted and walk right out of it anytime she gets ready and she knows it. Then you have wasted your time and resources. She'll also think you are a fool...now whether she says that to you or not is another thing. She surely will stop respecting you in more ways than one.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2942 Sep 14, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it. If they did....it would take the steam out of a trick's sail! They should hold onto the di*k...and give it only when its deserved. Anything else is trashy, low class, and makes the woman feel men are weak. Even though some of them are equally weak. Its time to put things in the proper perspective. A while back I was in the bed with a woman who knew she wasn't getting no di*k....so she aroused herself and started the process on herself thinking that would drive me to gettin' it in. I got up and went to another room so she could have her privacy. She came in the room looking for me and asked why I got up. I told her I thought I was keeping her awake with snoring. She looked at me as if to say, you know dmn well you weren't snoring. All I wanted to do was be there for her while she was dealing with some issues. Didn't want no sex, as I know she was the type to think once she let a man inside of her, that's grounds for asking for a loan or thinking she can get him to do some things for her, while she has no intentions of being in a relationship or dedicated to one man. She later made the comment, "You weren't the only man I was seeing...but you were the only one I had a sexual relationship with." I told her, "I didn't have a sexual relationship with you. I made the mistake of having sex with you one time. You must mean those other guys wanted to have sex with you. I don't need you for nothing. I'm just trying to help you out for your son." She thought her looks and body would change my mind. The girl was "poison" and wasn't getting no more di*k from me. I don't give out free di*k. Its big pimpin' in my lair....we make it happen. It costs for a membership in this one. We get it right the first time. We eat very little cheese, but sho' like to spend it on things we need.
LOLOLOL!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

This post is friggin' HILARIOUS!!!! I must've laughed at the end of every sentence.

Give me sec...I'll respond more in detail in a bit...

...BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

XD

Level 8

Location hidden

#2944 Sep 15, 2013
Hey....Mr. StabB....I just realized I told you about the lady "tricking herself out" in previous post....that stuck in my mind man....I had visions of..."if that nut wasn't such a mental disposition"...we would have torn the sheets off the damn bed." When you throw in "crazy like a fox"....you want to separate yourself from anything that messes with your mojo....and let it float to its next target. When you allow trouble to settle around you...it clocks in on its own time...and the picture may catch one by surprise and it will not be pretty. One is better off....to keep their story clean and avoid unnecessary non-sense. Street intelligence....to the cream!

Location hidden

#2945 Sep 16, 2013

Location hidden

#2947 Sep 16, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#2949 Sep 17, 2013
African American women are so diverse in shade, so versatile in shape, and so beautiful in so many different ways.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2951 Oct 2, 2013
Have to drop in and out lately. Here's a youtube video....

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2952 Oct 3, 2013
http://www.google.co.zw/imgres...

It never ceases to amaze me how sexy I find this man...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2953 Oct 3, 2013
Silverness wrote:
http://www.google.co.zw/imgres ?client=firefox-a&hs=9cz &sa=X&rls=org.mozilla: en-US:official&biw=1280 &bih=827&tbm=isch& tbnid=KO8D0ZgHL9qd4M:&imgr efurl=http://remote.lohudblogs .com/2009/08/28/campbell-scott -joins-damages/&docid=TGFO 3WMp6x2LiM&imgurl=http://r emote.lohudblogs.com/files/200 9/08/nup_134732_0168.jpg&w =795&h=1035&ei=vh1NUuX RG8qitAbv_oHQDQ&zoom=1 &ved=1t:3588,r:3,s:0,i:87 &iact=rc&page=1&tb nh=173&tbnw=122&start= 0&ndsp=24&tx=32&ty =97
It never ceases to amaze me how sexy I find this man...
One of the beautiful things about life is viva la difference.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Waller, TX

#2954 Oct 5, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#2955 Oct 5, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
http://stabilityatlanta.com/wp -content/uploads/2012/05/IMAG0 897.jpg
^Marriage material
Interesting...idea and photo.

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2956 Oct 5, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the beautiful things about life is viva la difference.
So true!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2958 Oct 12, 2013
Khristina Pink, Fox News reporter

http://www.spokeo.com/Pink+1/Nov+28+2012+Nba+...

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2960 Oct 12, 2013

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#2961 Oct 12, 2013

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#2962 Oct 12, 2013
Black is beautiful

Level 8

Location hidden

#2964 Oct 16, 2013
Danielle Nottingham, CBS News Correspondant....

https://www.facebook.com/DanielleNottingham

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 43,703
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,375,772
News Trump's white voter problem 7 min Mike NY 46
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 12 min Don Barros Serrano 646
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min Hittite 133,444
News The Latest: Trump fires back after Ryan withhol... 23 min DR X 15
'They're destroying Europe – I'm not going to l... 25 min Joe 20
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 hr Absimil 90
More from around the web