Singer Maxwell dating White Actress Annabella Sciorra??????

Posted in the African-American Forum

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2011
Yeah she is hot..........about 15 years ago.

They just went to an event together. Doesn't mean they are in a big romance.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#7 Jun 14, 2011
LOL....His mother is black and his father is puerto rican, so what are you getting at?

“The doctor is in.”

Since: Apr 11

Davie, FL

#9 Jun 14, 2011
You blax obsession with white women is disgusting. Go get one of yo ghetto hos and leave the white women alone already. They do not want you.

#19 Jun 14, 2011
GorillaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
And now it looks like he's snagged himself a hot Italian babe! LOL
Yeah, but you are always saying how black women aren't wanted by non black men and here you are getting all excited over a man who was born by a black woman and a non black man. LMBO!!!

Stick to your own which would be white women and black men.

Or rather keep happy unmiserable people who happen to fall inlove with someone outside of their race out of your misery.

They are far much better than you seeing that they aren't consumed with hate or are with each other because of race.
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#25 Jun 14, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the racist white azzhole who's on this 'blax' forum 24/7. Hahahahaha, you must enjoy talking out of your butt every single day of the week. White women don't want us??? Tell that to Anna Sciorra. I was in a "blax" night club last Friday and there were just as many white women in the place as black women. Open your eyes fool. Hahahahaha... You racist morons NEVER made any sense.
I hope you brothers showed those whtie girls whose HOUSE they were in. Black men in GENERAL should start acting HOSTILE towards WW. Since they think they are ENTITLED to black dyck and think they're BETTER than BW. They should NOT be that comfortable entering black clubs.

#31 Jun 14, 2011
GorillaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of Black Puerto Ricans so when you say Puerto Rican which isnt a race who knows who you are talking about?
And I think we all know that black women arent wanted by non black men. the biggest instrest white men have ever shown in black women was back during the slavery days when they used to rape black women. Im not consumed by hate either I just know what I find attractive and what I like in the oppossite sex and white women have it and i think a large amount of black men would agree with me. Thats why when a black man gets educated and gets some money in his pockets he wants a status upgrade and guess what kind of woman hes looking to do that with???
You don't know all men period so you theory is null and void.

Most puerto ricans dont cosider themselves to be black regardless of who you know. Most of them are mixed.

You are consumed with hate because of all of the hateful things you post in this forum. Like the African thread for example.

Just because a man has money doesn't make him a good man, and just beacuse he has a white woman on his arm doesn't make him a good man either.

Oh, and by the way, you bragging about black women being raped during slavery shows what kind of person you are, if you are really a person at all.

#33 Jun 14, 2011
GorillaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Why when a black man says something about what happened to black women in slavery hes evil but you have black women bragging about how the white man couldnt stay away from the quaters and raped black women and its yea girl you know the white man has always wanted black women and theyre given a pass and high fives?
I, personally, wouldn't make such a filthy disgusting comment ever in my life. So don't group me with all the other black btches you know.

Since you, yourself, made that disgusting comment, I will judge you accordingly and not say all black men are like you.

See how easy that was?

Fckin prejudice prick.

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#37 Jun 14, 2011
GorillaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of Black Puerto Ricans so when you say Puerto Rican which isnt a race who knows who you are talking about?
And I think we all know that black women arent wanted by non black men. the biggest instrest white men have ever shown in black women was back during the slavery days when they used to rape black women. Im not consumed by hate either I just know what I find attractive and what I like in the oppossite sex and white women have it and i think a large amount of black men would agree with me. Thats why when a black man gets educated and gets some money in his pockets he wants a status upgrade and guess what kind of woman hes looking to do that with???
SMDH....IDIOT....A BM CAN'T UPGRADE HIS STATUS BY MARRYING A WHITE WOMAN....IT SIMPLY DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY....NOT IN REALITY!....

A MAN....BLACK,WHITE OR OTHER CAN ONLY UPGRADE HIS OWN PERSONAL STATUS BY WHO HE IS AND BY THE THINGS THAT THE DOES....THAT IS WHO HE IMPACTS THE WORLD AROUND HIM....

THE IDEA THAT MARRYING A WW SOMEHOW LIFTS A BM UP TO SOME "HIGHER LEVEL"....IS MISGUIDED AND DELUSTIONAL FANTASY THAT IRBM OFTEN HAVE....BECAUSE OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND RACIST ATTITUDES TOWARDS AA IN THIS COUNTRY...ONLY NONBW CAN RAISE THEIR STATUS IN THE WORLD BY MARRYING OUT....

YOU'D ACTUALLY GAIN MORE RESPECT FROM THE WORLD AROUND YOU AND EVERYONE IN IT....BY MARRYING,BUILDING WITH AND PROTECTING YOUR OWN WOMEN....THIS IS HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS....

YOU'RE JUST TOO DAMN STUPID AND PATHETIC TO REALIZE IT!

#39 Jun 14, 2011
GorillaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Sounds like someone needs to go get their weave tightned up you sound kinda angry.
Is that the best you got? You're a joke. LMAO!!!!

Any way don't bother responding to this post because you are making me yawn uncontrollably.
Know These Things1

Charlotte, NC

#49 Jul 24, 2011
Know These Things: Shouldn't You
who cares keep making , music maxwell
Know These Things1

Charlotte, NC

#50 Jul 24, 2011
Know These Things: Shouldn't You
Taking soul as his own
who cares keep making music Maxwell
pwc

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Aug 28, 2011
buttholes like you make me sick!
Swagga

El Paso, TX

#52 Aug 28, 2011
What a lucky man
Shalah bin alzarrwe

Riverdale, GA

#54 Apr 11, 2012
Wouldn't even exsist if they had not been enslaved... For every cause there is a definite array of effects.
People are People

Boca Raton, FL

#55 Jul 14, 2012
It is culture, language and religion that make us different. Because Brace yourselves, Race is a myth, started by bigots who were no doubt white. Every person on this Earth migrated from Africa, we all originally had dark skin. The only reasons why people have lighter skin was due to migration into colder climates, which over thousands of years caused mutations that in turn changed some physical characteristics. In order to protect from the cold and keep warmth in, hair began straighter, noses narrower, skin lighter, which is by no means better, it just means that those changes aided in survival in colder environments.
Just as it is more benefical to have darker skin, curlier hair and broader noses in warmer climates in order to disapate heat quickly, cool the body off rapidly, protect from the sun and take in more oxygen the body needs in hotter climates. So if they want to date or have children, big deal. We are genetically all the same.
People are People

Boca Raton, FL

#56 Jul 14, 2012
That should be, began to get straighter ...
Frank

Detroit, MI

#57 Jul 14, 2012
Zaius-PhD wrote:
You blax obsession with white women is disgusting. Go get one of yo ghetto hos and leave the white women alone already. They do not want you.
LOL!!!!

Jealous much???

:^ D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Bluestater 1,232,049
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 15 min Have a nice day 94
New name for the USA. 31 min alex 107
News Twin Cities 'My Brother's Keeper' focuses on yo... 42 min FOVR 19
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 57 min Nikki 289
U.S. blacks get weaker every day! 1 hr Cigar Face21 23
Do white people hate Asian or black people more? 1 hr Jax 72
why do white people hate other races so much 2 hr Broken Synthesis 251
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 hr Ben YISRAEL 120,478
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 5 hr African AE 267