Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> shes making money.she has to do that to herself.just look at the ghost formally known as ciara.
that's sad how the entertainment industry destroys black beauty for $. But i guess many women are willing to follow because let's face it, it DOES make greeeeat $. But for what cost? Your soul? Michael Jackson was destroyed and made by the entertainment business. It destroyed him because it allowed him the best doctors, best medicines and solitude (he hired his own security). Michael Jackson wanted to erase all of his history and forget his family because of the psychological trauma his father caused when he was a child. Beyonce isn't immune, trust that, especially with the way Matthew treated her as a child. Couple the entertainment revelry of lightskin, her upbringing (also, light creoles are colorstruck as hell), with traditional black culture and you've got one hot psychological mess.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Creoles are mixed. They are not what many folks consider to be 'purebloods'."
So how is that NOT considered black? Obama is half white and considered the first black president, not the first "mixed" president.
Because of what comprises any given Creole person's ancestry. Creoles can have between as little as 1/64th all the way to as much as 1/2 for Black ancestry. Plus with where the White ancestry came from.
As for Obama. There are Blacks on this forum who do NOT consider him Black because his mom was White. They consider him to be a bi-racial person. I'm not going to use the slur term for a person whose parents were Black and White. I refuse to use it. Those Blacks only consider the person Black if BOTH parents were Black. As in 'fully' Black.
I have yet to hear their views on the fact that Mrs Obama has in her ancestry a White grandfather. And that his legal descendants do call her cousin. Legal as in thru a recognized wife who gave birth.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a wig, she's not dying her own hair.
That performance at the grammys was a wig?? Looked like her real hair dyed blonde.
Sulayman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Toni wrote:
its so funny how when people think of*black beauty*they always say Beyonce,Halle Berry,Alicia keys,Mariah Carey,Keri Hilson,Rihanna,Leona Lewis,Tina Turner,Iman,Lena Horne and Chili of TLC.you groids yourself see the mentioned females above as examples of *black beauty*.the simple answer is,there is no black beauty.you all look like inbred mutated apes.the most attractive of the bunch always resemble either a White woman,Native American woman or a Asian woman.there is no attractive pure blooded groid.go to Africa yourself and you won't find one
The light skin hype is quite tedious
If a lady is a lady she is beautiful. If the lady has good curves, bright white teeth and beautiful toes and feet there you go Here in the real world men of all races can't resist a rich, deep skintone and are after your number. And Of course, to me, T-boz and Chilli are perfection, but I've always had a crush on Lisa. She really had the most beautiful eyes.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Creoles are mixed. They are not what many folks consider to be 'purebloods'."
So how is that NOT considered black? Obama is half white and considered the first black president, not the first "mixed" president.
Obama is Biracial by the law. HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF a black man. He has a white mother how is he black?

Most Creoles are multiracial. I would leave it up to THEM to define their self.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is Biracial by the law. HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF a black man. He has a white mother how is he black?
Most Creoles are multiracial. I would leave it up to THEM to define their self.
but aren't most black americans multiracial? Won't America consider them black if they have black blood no matter what the percentage of white (unless they can pass for white of course)? Why can't black americans say they are mixed without getting thrown under the bus if they look like...i dunno Kelly Rowland or Michelle Obama? Can you answer that? Would you consider Tina mixed if she was about 10 shades darker (think dark chocolate) and claimed to be creole?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
but aren't most black americans multiracial? Won't America consider them black if they have black blood no matter what the percentage of white (unless they can pass for white of course)? Why can't black americans say they are mixed without getting thrown under the bus if they look like...i dunno Kelly Rowland or Michelle Obama? Can you answer that? Would you consider Tina mixed if she was about 10 shades darker (think dark chocolate) and claimed to be creole?
Black americans, light or dark will still call themselves Black

Biracials are not black

Brown skin multiracial people who know their heritage wont complain about who or what the world sees them as

Not all light skin blacks come from a mixed heritage down the line

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama is Biracial by the law."
WHAT "law" ????...moron
When so called light or brown skin men and women were lynched..do you think they could have played some mf'n 'biracial ' card to escape the noose..???
STFU
And this is 2014. I know the difference between light biracial men and light black men. Majority of lightskin black men have black mothers and grandmothers. Biracials will have non black mothers and grandmothers. And vice versa if it were for dads and grandfathers. There is a difference !
And as far as nooses. Everyone is black if you aint a cracker!

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, she's always been blonde, but i'd say she's obtained this "multicultural" cherade since she went solo after destiny's child.
genevieve,are u American?
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Black americans, light or dark will still call themselves Black
Biracials are not black
Brown skin multiracial people who know their heritage wont complain about who or what the world sees them as
Not all light skin blacks come from a mixed heritage down the line
"Not all light skin blacks come from a mixed heritage down the line"

No, but unless you're from the deep congo where no white people invaded, then the majority do have caucasian/other ancestry somewhere in there.

"Biracials are not black"

And what are you talking about? 80% plus of black americans are mixed with caucasian or something other than black! That makes them technically biracial. When do you stop being black? When you have a white parent?
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> genevieve,are u American?
yes, i'm an American Creole

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not all light skin blacks come from a mixed heritage down the line"
No, but unless you're from the deep congo where no white people invaded, then the majority do have caucasian/other ancestry somewhere in there.
"Biracials are not black"
And what are you talking about? 80% plus of black americans are mixed with caucasian or something other than black! That makes them technically biracial. When do you stop being black? When you have a white parent?
Of course they have caucasian and other mixes down the line. Like great x3 or x4 grandparents. But that didnt stop those greats from claiming black! All of my fathers siblings are light skinned including my dad. His father (my granddad) was light and so was his mother (my great grandma) but they called themselves colored/black/AA.

I dont know where you get your facts. Most black americans have 2 black parents (multiracial as well). If you only have one black parent you are biracial !
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they have caucasian and other mixes down the line. Like great x3 or x4 grandparents. But that didnt stop those greats from claiming black! All of my fathers siblings are light skinned including my dad. His father (my granddad) was light and so was his mother (my great grandma) but they called themselves colored/black/AA.
I dont know where you get your facts. Most black americans have 2 black parents (multiracial as well). If you only have one black parent you are biracial !
so you agree with me!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

I see what they mean by the skin bleaching rumors. Why is her face and belly 10x lighter than her legs? That's not normal, even for a lightskinned woman. I'm light and I never have that shading, with or without lighting. I'm starting to think she's actually bleaching her upper body. Never used to believe the rumors but now I do.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Plus what ever pictures you might see in a magazine of her. They have been thru the photoshop process by those who work in the depts for the magazines.
Heck, those folks even bleach out even White folks to be lighter than normal.
Frank

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Good grief! I am a white man; Beyonce is a beautiful, talented and successful American WOMAN. Period.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

i dont think she tries so hard to look like someone else she does has to look good for the bussiness and you cant blame her she's rich she got it all when you are rich you have the power to do anything you want to do with yourself but i think your mistaken beyonce with tyra banks so far i notice tyra banks tries to look more like a white girl then beyonce would lol
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Frank wrote:
Good grief! I am a white man; Beyonce is a beautiful, talented and successful American WOMAN. Period.
And I am a black woman. What does your comment have a thing to do with the topic at hand?
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Sangelia wrote:
Plus what ever pictures you might see in a magazine of her. They have been thru the photoshop process by those who work in the depts for the magazines.
Heck, those folks even bleach out even White folks to be lighter than normal.
yeah, but she has total control over her image, even she said so herself. And with her filming herself 16 hours per day every waking moment and keeping daily archives of herself I can believe her.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

http://bossip.com/793424/susan-fierce-beyonce...

http://deporian.blogspot.com/2014/01/fashion-...

um...so apparently I have more than one official journalist agreeing with me here, including a board certified doctor (see nose job above)

Are you stan's blind, or are Americans JUST...THAT....STUPID!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••