Hmmm very upsetting

Saratoga Springs, NY

#209 Sep 2, 2012
I find this so funny that you people are still on here complaining about the SAME damn shit, yet it's done nothing to change what you dislike including you.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Jersey City, NJ

#210 Nov 11, 2012
just becoz she doesnt look black does not mean she wants to be white!!!!!...stop being so freaking narrow minded
Pumperquarter

Plymouth, MI

#211 Nov 11, 2012
You know Beyonce stans on here are going to disagree with you to the high heavens because like Beyonce's music, they SUCK!

But yeah, she does look whitewashed.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#212 Nov 12, 2012
BEYONCE is a perfect gorgeous role model and people will always hate out of jealousy especially black people with all their color issues.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#213 Nov 12, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
BEYONCE is a perfect gorgeous role model and people will always hate out of jealousy especially black people with all their color issues.
A lot of women ARE very jealous of her, that is clear. It's okay not to be a fan but why do they spend so much energy saying nastiness. That's hatred and jealousy breed hatred.
TinarihK

Newport News, VA

#214 Jan 1, 2013
Why would you care what race someone is? The image of a "white woman" is so stereotypical!! If you're offended by the way someone else lives, you should try to fix that. Beyonce is queen & everyone will deal
Giggs

Calne, UK

#215 Jan 1, 2013
Beyonce isnt really black like an African person.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#216 Jan 1, 2013
Simlpe!.. Unlike 'India Irie' its self hate taught from years of being endoctrinated to hate yourself, or anyone or anything that resembles you. A mental conditioning by whites to beneifit their self appraisal by others around the world. You know...white is better; that superiority concept.
White skin is thee ONLY beauty- kind of a thing. There yuh go; that's why.
Next !!!
Angel

New York, NY

#217 Jan 11, 2013
I youst to love beyonce but she seems to doesn't wanna be black anymore if you look at old pictures of beyonce she was nice caramel brown now she's pulling the Michael Jackson tryin to look pure white with a blind wig to make herself look even whiter if you look at some pics beyonce she's super white like lady gaga,she seems to have forgotten what color she is and doesn't wanna be a sexy caramel anymore she wants to be a plain Caucasian

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#218 Jan 11, 2013
Beyoncé is a beautiful black women. She is in touch with her blackness. She is married to a Black Man who is a rap star. She represents black music and is very talent. People of all races dye their hair and wear contacts. People need to stop being jealous of Beyoncé. She is HOT..........
Im Talking

Murrells Inlet, SC

#220 Jan 11, 2013
Majority of blacks in Americaq don't have black hair..it's a range of browns..dark brown being the most common, medium brown, and light brown with a hint of blonde at the rooots and in some cases a reddish brown hair color
Im Talking

Murrells Inlet, SC

#221 Jan 11, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
Beyoncé is a beautiful black women. She is in touch with her blackness. She is married to a Black Man who is a rap star. She represents black music and is very talent. People of all races dye their hair and wear contacts. People need to stop being jealous of Beyoncé. She is HOT..........
She doesn't black music.... I will say it's nuts that some compare her skin tone to white women...white women get tans to have a carmel color that Black women already have..she could never pass as white...
Im Talking

Murrells Inlet, SC

#222 Jan 11, 2013
Angel wrote:
I youst to love beyonce but she seems to doesn't wanna be black anymore if you look at old pictures of beyonce she was nice caramel brown now she's pulling the Michael Jackson tryin to look pure white with a blind wig to make herself look even whiter if you look at some pics beyonce she's super white like lady gaga,she seems to have forgotten what color she is and doesn't wanna be a sexy caramel anymore she wants to be a plain Caucasian
On GQ cover her skin tone is carmel..don't forget photo lighting, tanning, cold weather changing color...etc..but I don't putit past her or any other celebs changing their color..they can afford that powerful stuff.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#223 Jan 11, 2013
Beyonce knows what sells. She has light skin, light eyes, part european features, and she uses these mixed race somewhat ambiguos features, to sell records, shes a player. The blond hair is a illusion for white people, she knows who she is, she loves her people, but shes pimping the system lol. If you think looks dont help her, then your crazy, but she is talented as well. Look at Rhianna, if she was dark skin, with darker eyes, with those features, do you think she would have been mainstream, hell no! If you are dark, you better be exceptional, its a sad truth.
Im Talking

Murrells Inlet, SC

#224 Jan 11, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Beyonce knows what sells. She has light skin, light eyes, part european features, and she uses these mixed race somewhat ambiguos features, to sell records, shes a player. The blond hair is a illusion for white people, she knows who she is, she loves her people, but shes pimping the system lol. If you think looks dont help her, then your crazy, but she is talented as well. Look at Rhianna, if she was dark skin, with darker eyes, with those features, do you think she would have been mainstream, hell no! If you are dark, you better be exceptional, its a sad truth.
Beyonce and Rihanna were in a sea of entertainers who were light skin women that DIDN'T MAKE IT BIG TIME..so it's not just about that because a lot of light skin women singers would have blown up and didn't...B and Rhi did something to get their fame...they gave up that a** to industry execs and much more..you don't get on that level in an industry that big without doing womething..

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#225 Jan 11, 2013
Im Talking wrote:
<quoted text> Beyonce and Rihanna were in a sea of entertainers who were light skin women that DIDN'T MAKE IT BIG TIME..so it's not just about that because a lot of light skin women singers would have blown up and didn't...B and Rhi did something to get their fame...they gave up that a** to industry execs and much more..you don't get on that level in an industry that big without doing womething..
Beyonce's father managed her, and Jay-Z managed Rhianna, so their was no ass giving up their. Yes, some do give up the ass, but its what they look like too, espcially to become mainstream, and its about features too.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#226 Jan 11, 2013
To me, Beyonce is a average vocalist, her dad said this, and rhianna is below average, but she has talent. Beyonce dad said you could go to any black church, and here a Beyonce, but Beyonce was willing to put in the work, so this helped her too, but looks put the icing on the cake, along with her hard work.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#227 Jan 11, 2013
Im Talking wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't black music.... I will say it's nuts that some compare her skin tone to white women...white women get tans to have a carmel color that Black women already have..she could never pass as white...
I agree. I feel that Beyoncé looks better than a 100% white woman. Whenever you have a beautiful black woman in the spotlight there will always be haters. I love her.
Im Talking

Murrells Inlet, SC

#228 Jan 11, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Beyonce's father managed her, and Jay-Z managed Rhianna, so their was no ass giving up their. Yes, some do give up the ass, but its what they look like too, espcially to become mainstream, and its about features too.
looks matter but I've seen bw who looked more mixed then B..I'm talking about the original b..without some work she has done...Farrah Franklin was better looking than her..she didn't make it big.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#229 Jan 11, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I feel that Beyoncé looks better than a 100% white woman. Whenever you have a beautiful black woman in the spotlight there will always be haters. I love her.
Yes, she does, but you have to admit her mixture gave her that look, its too apparent. I saw her "Loreal Commercial". She listed African-American, French, and Native American as her background, but she says black all day. This is her commercial, and some blacks got mad she acknowledged these mixed roots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min the firm 1,143,974
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Donny Brook 26,604
Got Melanin (Mar '08) 3 min isaw2pac 159
On a lighter note................... 3 min h h pascott 7
THE ONE THING you blacks still dont understand ... 6 min coretta 9
black 12 year old shot by cops. 8 min Rollie 7
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 8 min Diamondiqa 116
im glad race relations have improved since obam... 11 min The Iron 19
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 17 min The Other Foot 5,634
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 1 hr sillywoman7 307