First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RELEASE

United States

#43 Sep 25, 2013
look who financed Sanger, Hitler and feminism

THE NEGRO PROJECT AND BLACK GENOCIDE

'Doomsday Seed Vault' in the Arctic, Bill Gates, Rockefeller and ... need2know.whynotnews.eu/?p=546 Dec 5, 2007 -

No project is more interesting at the moment than a curious project in one of the ..... the Rockefeller family, created something called The Negro Project in 1939, based in ...

HITLER AND BLACK GENOCIDE

Eugenics: The Secret Agenda -infobomber www.infobomber.org/.../eugenics-the-sec ... Nov 8, 2008 -

Rockefeller exported eugenics to Germany “To make Race Perfect”,“Would curb defectives hundreds of thousands ... In 1924 Hitler dictated Mein Kampf while in prison

FEMINISM AND BLACK GENOCIDE

Feminism: Destroying the Male and Female Relationship, page 1 ... www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/.../pg1 Sep 12, 2010 -

Feminism brainwashed young women to see husbands as oppressors and family ..... was created by the Rockefeller Foundation and funded in part directly from the CIA.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#44 Sep 25, 2013
Hey, Release you do realize that there are as much bad black men as black women.
Why do you guys act like black women do not have any problems with black men.

Man, you guys make it seem impossible :P
RELEASE

United States

#45 Sep 25, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
Hey, Release you do realize that there are as much bad black men as black women.
Why do you guys act like black women do not have any problems with black men.
Man, you guys make it seem impossible :P
Try gaslighting with someone else, I'm too much for you.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#46 Sep 25, 2013
So you really think it is impossible?
Interesting...seeing a pattern of this.
RELEASE

United States

#47 Sep 25, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
Hey, Release you do realize that there are as much bad black men as black women.
Why do you guys act like black women do not have any problems with black men.
Man, you guys make it seem impossible :P
I'm the wrong AAM for your BS. AAW run off about AAM this and AAMuntil somebody put them in check, then it becomes, "we" just like what YOU'RE TRYING TO DO NOW.

You're better off trying to guilt trip a rookie coz you're not in my league.

This is your last response from me.
RELEASE

United States

#48 Sep 25, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
So you really think it is impossible?
Interesting...seeing a pattern of this.
you're still gaslighting.

bye!
RELEASE

United States

#49 Sep 25, 2013
mrman0351 wrote:
We are imploding from within because we can't dialogue with each other, we had better figure it out before our whole race dies
This don't work for me. I came to this forum in peace until a stud said, "make him angry and see how he react".

That is the bw's problem, she wants to test a bm, test, test, test and test. I don't go for that testing BS.

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#50 Sep 25, 2013
A Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>You are not OUR women, we don't own you and you don't own us, you sound like a straight up fool!
Go be bitter somewhere else

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#51 Sep 25, 2013
Uh duh. :P half wrong again.

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#52 Sep 25, 2013
RELEASE wrote:
Do the AAM on this forum think for one minute that they can change AAW's behavior and perceptions? You cannot!
Narcissism comes under the psychological diagnosis of psychopath and psychologists can not treat a psychopathic narcissist.
The only solution is run away, avoid and do not engage a narcissist.
You can't debate a AAW period. Debate requires logic a language black women don't speak. if Black men and Black women engaged in an official debate BW would be disqualified because of the repeated use of logical fallacies.(look it up) Just having a regular sit down conversation with BW without the rules of debate is headache inducing because black women refuse to make arguments that actually make sense.

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#53 Sep 25, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
I think AAM need some type of therapy because they have so much hate for their women. I never met men that would argue all day about stupid debates such as weaves… No other race sits on a forum and talk sh*t all day. smh AAM are cry babies and have brains of teenager boys. Bw called themselves strong because most of them have play both roles. The providers and mothers. Black women can not be both but try their best. Until black men do both jobs then they will never understand what AAW go through. SIMPLE
Weave is not a stupid debate it is very important. Weave symbolizes the lack of self esteem of most black women. If they didn't have self esteem problems they wouldn't go to such lengths to get it. There's women who have been taped stealing weave, other women went on a WEAVE HEIST and robbed a store at night of 20,000 worth of weave. Have you ever asked yourself why weave costs so much? Because black women will pay top dollar for it, while if you tried to sell black hair they wouldn't take it. The reason why it's so important is when a black little girl sees her mom with this flowing silky hair and the little girl has little braids with beads on them she sees her mom's hair she see's black and white women on TV and she looks in the mirror and feels inferior. If black women wore their hair natural they would instill self worth into their daughters because a little girl's first role model is her mom. And if her mom is wearing this fake baby doll hair and she has short kinky hair she is gonna want to be like her mom. I know this for a fact because the same thing is going on with my niece and my sister.

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#55 Sep 25, 2013
For Just Cause wrote:
All I know is the Mexicans are killing every living black person on sight in Los Angeles, now if they could do GODS work in other parts of America too.
That's bullshit. A lie started by you whites to get black and brown to go against each other.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#56 Sep 25, 2013
Same shyt everyday

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#57 Sep 25, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
Weave is not a stupid debate it is very important. Weave symbolizes the lack of self esteem of most black women. If they didn't have self esteem problems they wouldn't go to such lengths to get it. There's women who have been taped stealing weave, other women went on a WEAVE HEIST and robbed a store at night of 20,000 worth of weave. Have you ever asked yourself why weave costs so much? Because black women will pay top dollar for it, while if you tried to sell black hair they wouldn't take it. The reason why it's so important is when a black little girl sees her mom with this flowing silky hair and the little girl has little braids with beads on them she sees her mom's hair she see's black and white women on TV and she looks in the mirror and feels inferior. If black women wore their hair natural they would instill self worth into their daughters because a little girl's first role model is her mom. And if her mom is wearing this fake baby doll hair and she has short kinky hair she is gonna want to be like her mom. I know this for a fact because the same thing is going on with my niece and my sister.
Weave is not a lack of self esteem. Another black man's definiton. Hair is an ancessory. Black women have to do their hair every single day because of the different hair textures. while other women do not. So if a bw wants to put weave or a wig on then thats fine. My mom has wore natural and relaxed hair. Not once did I feel inferior. I wasn't even paying attention to her hair. Smh if your niece and sister feel that way then they need a better mom to raise them..

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#60 Sep 26, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>
So how the hell is that whites' fault?
Oh, wait,....I know....
Reality is "racist" against you pitiful crybabies.
Where did I say it was white people's fault? When all a black little girl sees is white women and their texture of hair this subliminally and subconsciously makes her feel inferior. I was not blaming white people you f*cking retard.
RELEASE

United States

#61 Sep 26, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't debate a AAW period. Debate requires logic a language black women don't speak. if Black men and Black women engaged in an official debate BW would be disqualified because of the repeated use of logical fallacies.(look it up) Just having a regular sit down conversation with BW without the rules of debate is headache inducing because black women refuse to make arguments that actually make sense.
Co-sign.

That's why one of a woman's top priorities in seeking companionship is a man that can communicate. There's not one man on earth that can communicate "like" a woman, she will run him insane. Right from jump street, the man is playing her game, in her ball park and by her rules. If a brother recognizes this, she will reject him because, she knows he's not going to put up with her drama.

AAM....why are you looking at me like that
AAW....how am I looking at you
AAM...you know
AAW....well, I just won't look at you anymore.
RELEASE

United States

#62 Sep 26, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't debate a AAW period. Debate requires logic a language black women don't speak. if Black men and Black women engaged in an official debate BW would be disqualified because of the repeated use of logical fallacies.(look it up) Just having a regular sit down conversation with BW without the rules of debate is headache inducing because black women refuse to make arguments that actually make sense.
I've got to highlight this post.

When a man is involved with a woman like this, he have three options

1. walk away.....then he deserted his family
2. shut up...then he won't communicate.
3. go to jail...be surprised the depth some women will stoop to show a man she's in control.

There are some women that will admit they have a fink streak.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#63 Sep 27, 2013
RELEASE wrote:
<quoted text>
Rage on biatch.
How do I respond to narcissistic rage?
You don’t. Not unless you want things to continue to escalate. You will never, ever, ever “win” an argument with a narcissist. Depending on how strong you feel, or the situation you’re in your options vary. State your boundaries:“I do not allow myself to be treated or spoken to like this. I’m happy to talk about it when you’re calmer,” and then leave the room, get out of the car, or walk away if at all possible. Chances are like 99.9% that they will follow you, screaming. But it is an option if you’re new to the relationship and haven’t been so beaten down that you’re afraid to speak up anymore.
Endure it, THEN leave ASAP.
Pretty much any response you give other than completely agreeing with anything the narcissist says, and sucking up to him and apologizing for hurting them, is going to feed the fire and fan the flames. If this is your first experience with the intensity of their rage, then you’ll be in too much shock to respond at all. If this is the case know that it only gets WORSE after the first time. Make plans to leave as soon as you can before the narcissist gets their hooks into your soul any deeper.
Yawn.......I can't even bring myself to skim over this bytch dribble. I think you are a WW, you are trying to hard to divide and conquer. Funny your thread didn't take of like you thought it would. You thought that all of the BM here would rush to say negative things about BW because you tried your best to set it up that way. Anyway desperate skank I'm bored now you aren't even a challenge. YAWN..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,153,767
porn site BLACKED gets 53,116 white male visito... 3 min Rattle rattle 14
Is Bill Cosby a SERIAL RAPIST ? 5 min A African God 3
white woman with black man 1990 vs 2010 5 min Janis K 43
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 5 min The Devil 2,613
Protest Black Annie Don’t Go See It 6 min kramea099 16
asian, white, and latina women prefer wm. (Nov '13) 6 min The truth 100
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Insect Trust 28,559
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 23 min Mick 449
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 23 min A African God 122
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Carly HI YAH 97,864
More from around the web