Imagination...or do Asian people star...

Imagination...or do Asian people stare? Frequently...Rudely..dehumanizing?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Faith

San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 20, 2013
At first, upon noticing it, I thought it was my imagination.

Over the course of the past 2 (yes two) years I have noticed that Asian people are either utterly fascinated with staring at people or are completely preoccupied. I would choose the first option, because if one does lock eyes with them eventually they will turn away.

Grocery shopping, an Asian male, came over and stood staring into my cart. I was appalled.

To be quite frank, I am not certain if the people are Asian or Japanese or some other derivative. All display similar physical characteristics, strait black hair, diminutive, skin color, obviously once Brown, now much lighter, lastly eyes in various shapes, not uniquely slanted.

What I am certain of; Originally thought Asian's overall, to be intelligent. Enjoyed observing Asian parents interacting with their children,saw many, many parents patiently working to teach each child that "you are most important" encouraging them, and setting a challenging standard.
Now, I must admit I am revising my opinion. Wondering if the predilection for staring is a result of a lower IQ? Gathering data daily for gossip at evening meal or what?
Any thoughts America?
Proud Japanese Man

Japan

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Asians have the highest IQ of all humanity. We are the smartest too. Shut up you black beast.
Faith

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Your response states otherwise.

Yes, it is now confirmed, SOME...Asian people are not only ignorant, rude and insensitive they too have frail little egos.

I am not shutting up, and I am going to continue to triumphantly communicate the little predilection and pastime of the diminutive ones.

Keep talking, and by all means, attack personally, I love that you establish your credibility right off the bat!

You forget, all of us know you Asian people are descendents, having crossed over from Africa..your language, your customs, your dances..

COCOSAN!
Faith

San Francisco, CA

#5 Apr 21, 2013
America is it your consensus that the Asian People are the MOST intelligent, in America? In the world?

Cocosan, your perception of YOUR intelligence is your view.

Arrogance is not a substitute for intelligence, contrary to history as it has been taught.
Faith

San Francisco, CA

#6 May 13, 2013
Black People...wake up, you are being studied by your enemy.
Asian people consider "YOU" to be asleep.

Take note.
jax

Moraga, CA

#7 Jan 23, 2015
Proud Japanese Man wrote:
Asians have the highest IQ of all humanity. We are the smartest too. Shut up you black beast.
Highest iq because of pummeling parent based abusive teaching.
Beautiful Sunrise 21

Flushing, NY

#8 Jan 23, 2015
Actually Blacks have the HIGHEST IQ levels in the world.
matador

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jan 23, 2015
Beautiful Sunrise 21 wrote:
Actually Blacks have the HIGHEST IQ levels in the world.
Really? I havent met many smart black people.
Beautiful Sunrise 21

Flushing, NY

#10 Jan 23, 2015
matador wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I havent met many smart black people.
Then I suggest you sell your trailer park home for life in the city and out the white ghetto slums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 1 hr Maceo is Legion 440
The Old Bitch Ass Monkey Maceo 1 hr sbs 3
NFL : Empty stadiums 1 hr sbs 39
IR BWWM increase in media! (Jan '17) 1 hr sbs 51
News BMW boycott sought by Jesse Jackson 1 hr vbs 2
Maceo Patterson the White man's COON 1 hr vbs 1
Stephen Paddock Shot Secret Planes 1 hr vbs 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,619,768
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 4 hr God h8s jigs 27
Can America Become 80% White Again? 4 hr Deanna 159
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 hr Trollslayer 35,285
More from around the web