BM need to Payback BW for Destroying ...

BM need to Payback BW for Destroying the Race!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jun 14, 2014
Tell me, why the fixation on Black women, is your mother black?

It seems that every day, someone has something to say about black women, as if all black women are the same. Evidently, you've have bad problems with black women, hence you attack them at every opportunity.
Yulee

El Monte, CA

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
It seems that every day, someone has something to say about black women, as if all black women are the same. Evidently, you've have bad problems with black women, hence you attack them at every opportunity.
are you the one eye jack.

This is a big world with billions of people.
Yulee

El Monte, CA

#6 Jun 17, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
Black men are fools1
that depends on ones perspective.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 18, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:

Projection and deflection will lead people down a bad road to destruction.
Noway

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#8 Jun 18, 2014
Dragonpat is SBT in (not very good) disguise. No life. When tired of bashing BM and Maceo, he/she/it morphs into someone else and changes the discussion. The only thing that remains the same is the negativity which will never change. Sad life, lost soul...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 122,254
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,251,488
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 10 min PolakPotrafi 2,170
Who is more racist against blacks, Asians or wh... 35 min Jax 9
News Google Photos labeled black people 'gorillas' 46 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 28
News 'That Is Not Racist': Hollywood Actor Who Calle... 48 min Go Blue Forever 1
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 52 min Go Blue Forever 2,407
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr UruEuWauWau 30,842
Yemen's crisis worsens 7 hr selina london 130
All women prefer white men 9 hr TranshumanX 5,204
More from around the web