Is black unity between africans, african americans and black caribbeans dead?

Created by anonymous on Jan 21, 2011

1,037 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 275
Next Last
madness is not good

Louisville, KY

#5838 Sep 24, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
It is a shame and disgrace when so-called AAs bury their heads in the and and pretend that their queen is a nice girl while he/she is murdering Africans by the millions. The word is out on Obama. Our brothers and sisters in Africa have spread the word across the entire African Nation about what Obama did in Somalia. But idiots in this country still think they can ignore the truth. It is a sad, sad day in the USA. Even the immigrants from Somalia are mum. That's okay. The worldwide African Nation has it right. And there will be no more black checks for Obama anywhere in the world. You will notice that the South Africans refused Mandela's kiss of approval for Obama. It is down hill from here. Obama's presidency has imploded and collapsed around him. And it all started here: http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/08/03/bara...
black unity is dead
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9ESBIPOJA4VM...

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#5839 Nov 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
It is a shame and disgrace when so-called AAs bury their heads in the and and pretend that their queen is a nice girl while he/she is murdering Africans by the millions. The word is out on Obama. Our brothers and sisters in Africa have spread the word across the entire African Nation about what Obama did in Somalia. But idiots in this country still think they can ignore the truth. It is a sad, sad day in the USA. Even the immigrants from Somalia are mum. That's okay. The worldwide African Nation has it right. And there will be no more black checks for Obama anywhere in the world. You will notice that the South Africans refused Mandela's kiss of approval for Obama. It is down hill from here. Obama's presidency has imploded and collapsed around him. And it all started here: http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/08/03/bara...
You sound like a Racist and a proud republican...can u idiots stop invading the African-American Boards and take that nonsense elsewhere. I read the Article Link and it says Obama's Boys only Bash that he does with his longtime friend nothing else and the site is a Biased Right Winger Racist Hogwash Site that says nothing but Negative things and nothing good!
Real

Hyde Park, MA

#5840 Apr 24, 2014
yup it is, AAs dont even get along with each other

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5841 Apr 24, 2014
It's possible. But we must BUILD unity between African-Americans, Africans and Caribbeans. We can't expect it t just happen spontaneously. And it must be based on a common struggle and love for one's people

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#5842 Apr 24, 2014
Savant wrote:
It's possible. But we must BUILD unity between African-Americans, Africans and Caribbeans. We can't expect it t just happen spontaneously. And it must be based on a common struggle and love for one's people
i have learned that we cant consider everyone in the world with dark skin as our people. It sounds like a great philosophy but it is not rooted in reality. The paradox is that in this matrix today if you have a certain skin color and phenotype you are just considered a N@@@@ and treated accordingly...we as Americans understand this: other nationalities dont, dont want to or could care less. We have the right approach but we cant force it on others. We can only deal with individuals who understand also. You have a great heart Savant: dont waste it on trash.
nave

Houston, TX

#5843 Apr 24, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
i have learned that we cant consider everyone in the world with dark skin as our people. It sounds like a great philosophy but it is not rooted in reality. The paradox is that in this matrix today if you have a certain skin color and phenotype you are just considered a N@@@@ and treated accordingly...we as Americans understand this: other nationalities dont, dont want to or could care less. We have the right approach but we cant force it on others. We can only deal with individuals who understand also. You have a great heart Savant: dont waste it on trash.
Or, maybe they're right and AA ethnicity > "black race" is the way to go, we have it wrong. and we should take a page from their book.

Afr'Am love or no love!(not to say that I would have whites in preference other non-AA people of African descent of course.)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#5844 Apr 28, 2014
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a Racist and a proud republican...
Only to an idiot like you...

Look at my picture. Obviously, I am promoting the Convention People's Party. How on earth can you call someone who display CPP every day a Republican? You are stupid that is how.

As for being racist, nobody fights racism in this forum more than I do. The CPP platform is and has always been against all kinds of racism, especially against black racism. The father of Pan-Africanism, W. E. B. Dubois, was only less than 25% black:

http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/drabik11...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
http://www.library.umass.edu/spcoll/images/du...

Before Dubois, there was Henry Sylvestor Williams. He was married to a white lady.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#5845 Apr 28, 2014
Savant wrote:
To the contrary, it does happen spontaneously. The problem is every time we make progress Uncle Tom comes along and set things back.

But Histianismo is the basis of Pan-Africanism as I just proved in "Pan-Africanism: Haiti as the Birth lace of the African Revolution". See Ada Ferrer, also. Haitianismo started in Congo/Angola, came to Haiti and went to Cuba, Brazil, Venezuela and the USA all spontaneously and unplanned. But the enemy within and without naturally and spontaneously tried to suppress the ideas.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#5846 Apr 28, 2014
Savant wrote:
Here is a link on Haitianismo: http://translate.google.com/translate... . But you claim to have read C. L. R. James Black Jacobin. James' major thesis is that Haitianismo is the foundation of n-word-tude. That is because, like I said earlier, James is an arrogant idiot like you. What whether you call it n-word-tude or Pan-Africanism, he happened spontaneously. One problem with later day Francophone intellectuals is their stupidity and arrogance. They think being close to the French white man somehow makes them superior to other Africans. They have been "assimilated" into being educated fools like you. So they call it something stupid when it is actually nothing but a tiny aspect of Pan-Africanism. When we see it as Pan-Africanism instead of n-word-tude, we see that it is not only spontaneous, but universal throughout the African world, including Arabia.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5847 Apr 29, 2014
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a Racist and a proud republican...can u idiots stop invading the African-American Boards and take that nonsense elsewhere. I read the Article Link and it says Obama's Boys only Bash that he does with his longtime friend nothing else and the site is a Biased Right Winger Racist Hogwash Site that says nothing but Negative things and nothing good!
Assdurratin is a right wing Republican pretending to be a militant Pan-Africanist and follower of Nkrumah. He has openly supported the Tea Party more than once in AA Forum. He allies himself with white racists in various threads in AA Forum. And, of course, he's a militant homophobe whi will simply call his opponent a lesbian or pervert when he cannot refute his opponent's arguments. However, his OBSESSIVE homophobia makes me suspect that he is himself (like a number of Republicans and Nazis) a closet queer while being publicly anti-gay.
I also recall that he mentions having once been in the ORIGINAL Black Panther Party. But his reactionary views,and his current denunciation of the Panthers as "thugs" ( which is how the FBI and corporate media depicted the Panthers) rather than as revolutionaries suggest the possibility that he may have been a COINTELPRO agent in the Party. He later joined the AAPRP led by Stokely Carmichael. By like Gene Roberts, a COINTELPRO agent who first infiltrated Malcolm X's Organization of Afro-American Unity and then later the NYC Black Panther Party, it's quite possible that after helping to destroy the BPP, Assdurratin infiltrated and undermined the AAPRP.
His behavior and rhetoric is so much like that of an agent one can hardly help suspecting him of being one. Who knows? He may even be an FBI agent infiltrating the American Muslim community.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#5848 Apr 29, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Assdurratin is a right wing Republican pretending to be a militant Pan-Africanist and follower of Nkrumah. He has openly supported the Tea Party more than once in AA Forum. He allies himself with white racists in various threads in AA Forum. And, of course, he's a militant homophobe whi will simply call his opponent a lesbian or pervert when he cannot refute his opponent's arguments. However, his OBSESSIVE homophobia makes me suspect that he is himself (like a number of Republicans and Nazis) a closet queer while being publicly anti-gay.
I also recall that he mentions having once been in the ORIGINAL Black Panther Party. But his reactionary views,and his current denunciation of the Panthers as "thugs" ( which is how the FBI and corporate media depicted the Panthers) rather than as revolutionaries suggest the possibility that he may have been a COINTELPRO agent in the Party. He later joined the AAPRP led by Stokely Carmichael. By like Gene Roberts, a COINTELPRO agent who first infiltrated Malcolm X's Organization of Afro-American Unity and then later the NYC Black Panther Party, it's quite possible that after helping to destroy the BPP, Assdurratin infiltrated and undermined the AAPRP.
His behavior and rhetoric is so much like that of an agent one can hardly help suspecting him of being one. Who knows? He may even be an FBI agent infiltrating the American Muslim community.
Dont mind Assdulatrine. He is the joke of the day every day.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5849 Apr 29, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a link on Haitianismo: http://translate.google.com/translate... . But you claim to have read C. L. R. James Black Jacobin. James' major thesis is that Haitianismo is the foundation of n-word-tude. That is because, like I said earlier, James is an arrogant idiot like you. What whether you call it n-word-tude or Pan-Africanism, he happened spontaneously. One problem with later day Francophone intellectuals is their stupidity and arrogance. They think being close to the French white man somehow makes them superior to other Africans. They have been "assimilated" into being educated fools like you. So they call it something stupid when it is actually nothing but a tiny aspect of Pan-Africanism. When we see it as Pan-Africanism instead of n-word-tude, we see that it is not only spontaneous, but universal throughout the African world, including Arabia.
Like Frantz Fanon, CLR James was vastly superior as a thinker to brother Kwame Nkrumah. Nkrumah was very perceptive, but James was also profound. CLR James, by the way, was Anglophone, not Francophone. And historically, Anglophone intellectuals (insofar as they were uncritically immersed in Eurocentric culture) tended to feel superior to Africans. Even Garvey showed such tendencies. Psychological effects of cultural imperialism.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5850 Apr 29, 2014
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont mind Assdulatrine. He is the joke of the day every day.
A joke in bad taste, unfortunately.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#5851 Apr 29, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Like Frantz Fanon, CLR James was vastly superior as a thinker to brother Kwame Nkrumah. Nkrumah was very perceptive, but James was also profound. CLR James, by the way, was Anglophone, not Francophone. And historically, Anglophone intellectuals (insofar as they were uncritically immersed in Eurocentric culture) tended to feel superior to Africans. Even Garvey showed such tendencies. Psychological effects of cultural imperialism.
James was an arrogant idiot who could not write proper English. So his publishers gave him a second chance in his 2nd edition. The nitwit still could not write comprehensible English. I think they gave up on him.

In the "Appendix" he talked about n-word-tude. I took that concept and realized that what he actually should have said was Pan-Africanism. But being and Uncle Tom traitor and coward, like Sister Savant, he wanted to distance himself from Nkrumah and the African Revolution, even though n-word-tude is indefinable. Or at least Sister Savant has never shown us a definition of it.

But, if you see the connection between the African revolution and Pan-Africanism, you discover that Haitianismo is at the root of Pan-Africanism. he is a political uideology which actually started when Queen Nzinga opposed the slave trade. The Haitians rebelled against slavery, But that idiot James called them "Jacobins" which is a French concept. LOL. Okay. I could live with that. But, again, he failed to connect Haiti to the rest of the African world.

Nevertheless, if we go to one of our white women by the name of Ada Ferrer, she proves every point I just made above. Haiti inspired rebellions in Cuba, Brazil and a complete revolution in Bolivia. I know I am talking over your stupid head at this point. But for the record, the Bolivarian revolution is what inspired Hugo Chavez and the revolution in Venezuela.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#5852 Apr 29, 2014
One more point: we know indisputably that Haitian president Petion supplied the Bolivia with 6,000 guns and 600 men. But apparently James was not aware of this fact. He was certainly too ignorant to mention it.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#5853 Apr 30, 2014
"Pe´tion’s invocation of Bol&#305;´var’s emancipation of Venezuela’s slaves had particular significance, given the role that he had played in making it happen. Since December 1815, his government had provided asylum to Latin American independence leaders, including Bol&#305;´var, to whom Pe´tion had offered 6,000 rifles, munitions, supplies, naval vessels, a printing press, and an unknown number of Haitian sailors and
soldiers.50 With Pe´tion’s knowledge and approval, as many as 600 pro-independence families from Cartagena and Caracas took refuge and received support in Les Cayes. Thus the proclamation of the right to asylum written into Article 3 of the 1816 constitution consolidated and extended what had already been occurring in practice with the Haitian state’s protection of Bol&#305;´var and other like-minded men and women."

(Excerpt from Haiti, Free Soil, and Antislavery in the Revolutionary Atlantic by ADA FERRER)

I like quoting her because I do not think she realizes it. But she has made huge contribution and clarity to Pan-Africanist thought. She i9s a white woman. But she stand head and shoulders above Sister Savant and C. L. R. James.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5854 May 2, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
James was an arrogant idiot who could not write proper English. So his publishers gave him a second chance in his 2nd edition. The nitwit still could not write comprehensible English. I think they gave up on him.
In the "Appendix" he talked about n-word-tude. I took that concept and realized that what he actually should have said was Pan-Africanism. But being and Uncle Tom traitor and coward, like Sister Savant, he wanted to distance himself from Nkrumah and the African Revolution, even though n-word-tude is indefinable. Or at least Sister Savant has never shown us a definition of it.
But, if you see the connection between the African revolution and Pan-Africanism, you discover that Haitianismo is at the root of Pan-Africanism. he is a political uideology which actually started when Queen Nzinga opposed the slave trade. The Haitians rebelled against slavery, But that idiot James called them "Jacobins" which is a French concept. LOL. Okay. I could live with that. But, again, he failed to connect Haiti to the rest of the African world.
Nevertheless, if we go to one of our white women by the name of Ada Ferrer, she proves every point I just made above. Haiti inspired rebellions in Cuba, Brazil and a complete revolution in Bolivia. I know I am talking over your stupid head at this point. But for the record, the Bolivarian revolution is what inspired Hugo Chavez and the revolution in Venezuela.
Bitch Assdurratin is apparently unawre that CLR James's command of English---quite masterful in fact--is not incomprehensible just because Asdurratin's lacks the literacy and intellect to comprehend it. As far as Pan-Africanism is concerned, James was a committed Pan-Africanist even as a young man. In fact, he was a supporter of Nkruman (though also a critic). And CLR James, a REVOLUTIONARY--not an uncle tom punk like BitchAssdurratin--did not confuse "negritude" with "Pan-Africansims."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 275
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Black Knight 7,522
Is ISIS racist? 5 min African AE 51
Here I am still standing 7 min no fatties 4 me 39
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min African AE 95,831
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 9 min Lori-usa 273
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Agents of Corruption 1,126,694
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min 7New Earth7 25,612
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Harrisson 52
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 4 hr ya_C 124

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE