Is black unity between africans, african americans and black caribbeans dead?

Created by anonymous on Jan 21, 2011

1,044 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#5794 Jun 29, 2011

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#5795 Jun 29, 2011
myglreatleaks

Runnemede, NJ

#5798 Aug 6, 2011
heck yea..

business is what this universe is all about...

let's do business.. let's trade our buts off till we all become rich off something..

right??
zvreanmoarnm

Runnemede, NJ

#5799 Aug 6, 2011
sell me some..

slaves...

actually sounds kinda wrong me saying for someone to sell me slaves because i'm not full black..
zvreanmoarnm

Runnemede, NJ

#5800 Aug 6, 2011
I think I would be a slave..

well it could go either way ..
zvreanmoarnm

Runnemede, NJ

#5801 Aug 6, 2011
slavery only happened because white people can't work in the sun or they get sun burns and skin cancer..

“I come in peace...”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5802 Aug 6, 2011
Black unity? Lol, there has never been the complete union of any race, really. Some examples are Europeans (Britain vs France, Germany, the Balkans, etc), Asians (China vs Japan, the Mongols, and so on...), Native Americans (wars among various tribes...)...

Level 3

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5803 Aug 7, 2011
Bezobrazluka wrote:
Black unity? Lol, there has never been the complete union of any race, really. Some examples are Europeans (Britain vs France, Germany, the Balkans, etc), Asians (China vs Japan, the Mongols, and so on...), Native Americans (wars among various tribes...)...
but some of these nation have political and economic ties no? well i support africans and diasporan blacks doing the same thing. culturally and linguistically there will always be diversity, so having one african nation is taking it somewhat too far
none

Indianapolis, IN

#5804 Sep 4, 2011
black unity should not be dead betwen africans and blacks in america.but to those africans or others comeing here downing blacks here you get no love or respect. those africans that came here in chains ,there seed toe to toe fought in the civil war and earn there freedom and respect.there country gives food and supplyies to africans in need .because of our strenght.they have supported black south africans.they allow you to come here to earn money and send back.have some love and respect for those that have open doors for you.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#5805 Sep 6, 2011
Statement by the US/NATO HANDS OFF LIBYA! HANDS OFF AFRICA! Coalition

TO:unification_front@yahoo.com

To: African Community Centers

Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 8:27 PM

Subject: FW: Press Statement by the US/NATO HANDS OFF LIBYA! HANDS OFF AFRICA! Coalition

Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 03:10:49 -0700

Subject: Press Statement by the US/NATO HANDS OFF LIBYA! HANDS OFF AFRICA! Coalition

The US/NATO Hands Off Libya ! Hands Off Africa ! Coalition consists of revolutionary and progressive African organizations in Ghana who oppose the US/NATO illegal invasion of Libya/Africa and support Muammar Qathafi and the Libyan Jamahiriya to win the war against US/NATO imperialist military forces and NTC/Al Qaeda reactionaries. The coalition is organizing a march from Kwame Nkrumah Circle to the US Embassy to demonstrate against the illegal US/NATO invasion and for victory to Qathafi and the Libyan Jamahiriya on 21st September 2011. We are calling on all Africans in Africa and the diaspora to demonstrate at US embassies on the same day.

Fellow Africans, brothers and sisters of the media, today Africa is facing the most notorious gang of armed robbers in history. Africa is like the house. Libya is like the security door. US/NATO bombing is like the robbers using the concrete block to beat open the door. If they open up Libya with their bombing it will enable the armed robbers to enter with their weapons pointed at the entire African family. Their aim is to rob Africa at gunpoint with Africom and NATO, pointing their weapons at every African with their fingers on the trigger. In Africa the masses have discovered when the authorities fail to take decisive action against armed robbers they are usually getting something from the robbers and the masses themselves must organize and take decisive action to take out the armed robbers. It is time for mass organization and action.

Economic Motive

Kwame Nkrumah stated, "military strategy presupposes political aims, all military problems are political and all political problems are economic." The basis and motive for the US/NATO invasion of Libya is economic. European and American capitalism has decayed into crisis and the NATO countries have a massive and uncontrollable foreign debt of more than $49 trillion dollars according to the World Bank. America owes $14.6 trillion, The EU owes $13.7 trillion, Britain owes $9 trillion, Germany owes $4.7 trillion, France owes $4.7 trillion, and The Netherlands owes $3.7 trillion; and with their spending addiction they all can never pay back their debts. This is the reason why they are invading Libya with international state terrorism using the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, a terrorist organization, to rob Africa; a military strategy to solve an economic problem.

Continued here: http://frontfortheunificationanddevelopmen.gr...
denzil

United States

#5806 Dec 31, 2011
hi i like to meet some gay friends to hookup to
Doors

Enfield, CT

#5807 Jan 6, 2012
denzil wrote:
hi i like to meet some gay friends to hookup to
Wrong thread dumb dumb
Mack

Altadena, CA

#5808 Jan 6, 2012
Should we try for more unity in 2012? Or will it be the same divisions between diaspora Blacks and Africans in general? Hopefully we can try to be civil to each other and not use non-human descriptions to insult one another like the white trolls do.

Happy New Year!
Jam

United States

#5809 Jan 31, 2012
Jst respect each otherz culture,the jokez stereotypes and inferiority among cultures wouldn't help! Becuz when u re asked where are blacks frm the only answer dat comes to mind is AFRICA! black on black hate is like hatin your feet on a rock who suffers!? U! Becuz the rock remainz and u feel the pain.no matter wat we do we are 1 people.
earl

Norwood, MA

#5810 Jul 26, 2012
yes it is dead, lets move on now

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5811 Feb 8, 2013
Mack wrote:
Should we try for more unity in 2012? Or will it be the same divisions between diaspora Blacks and Africans in general? Hopefully we can try to be civil to each other and not use non-human descriptions to insult one another like the white trolls do.
Happy New Year!
imo unity only happens through assimilation. as long as you have this us .vs. them mentality there can be no real unity, but tribalism. i think africans are the most tribal cuz that's just how their societies work, while diaspora blacks tend to bond, probably cuz of their similar experiences as minorities and being discriminated against.

in a generation or two, diaspora blacks in the states will likely assimilate. not too sure bout *most* africans. it'll be interesting to see what happens there.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#5812 Feb 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
imo unity only happens through assimilation. as long as you have this us .vs. them mentality there can be no real unity, but tribalism. i think africans are the most tribal cuz that's just how their societies work, while diaspora blacks tend to bond, probably cuz of their similar experiences as minorities and being discriminated against.
in a generation or two, diaspora blacks in the states will likely assimilate. not too sure bout *most* africans. it'll be interesting to see what happens there.
bonding does not mean you have to assimilate.
wila

Albany, NY

#5813 Feb 10, 2013
I see black diasporians uniting but not assilimalting though but not with Africans, I feel africans will unite more with each other however many will still keep their tribal cultures without conflict.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5814 Feb 10, 2013
Black Americans are united?

Light Skin vs Dark Skin (Racism): Documentary

&fe ature=related

What about the Black on Black crime?

500 murders in Chicago alone.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-01-01...

Black Americans are one of the worst Blacks i have ever heard of so stop claiming to be perfect,all races in your own country hate you,just look at the level of racism on your forum and racist forums dedicated to you on the internet.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5815 Feb 10, 2013
black fellow wrote:
<quoted text>that's why i call you pig man because you come from the mixage btwn the pig and the human.
my best friend was from gabon called mabaka
gabon is a beautiful country in west africa with good people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 28,611
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 11 min Savant 2,646
Black men seem to jealous of White men (Feb '13) 20 min Capree 1,953
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min Black Knight 98,067
Cops call it assassination. Blacks call it jus... 25 min Death is Dead 1
Black people settled on other planets first 36 min BeautifulSunrise21 17
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 39 min slappy mcnegro 130
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 57 min BeautifulSunrise21 549
More from around the web