Why do white women age so badly?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Cary, NC

#1 Mar 14, 2008
I don't know how many white I've offended by guessing their age incorrectly. White women who are normal (not Hollywood-cosmetically engineered)look like 60 when they are 30! I am always off 10-15 years! I have two kids ages 20 and 15 and I am 44, but I looked like I am 23 (based on what I've been told). My age is ONLY rudely questioned by white women. White women ALWAYS assume that was a "teenaged mother" until I tell them my age and have subsequently show them my driver's license! Then they get the worst attitude because I look youthful. I tell them that I look youthful because I have melanin, which is true! I love my having dark skin!
Proud to be White

AOL

#4 Mar 14, 2008
Xona wrote:
I don't know how many white I've offended by guessing their age incorrectly. White women who are normal (not Hollywood-cosmetically engineered)look like 60 when they are 30! I am always off 10-15 years! I have two kids ages 20 and 15 and I am 44, but I looked like I am 23 (based on what I've been told). My age is ONLY rudely questioned by white women. White women ALWAYS assume that was a "teenaged mother" until I tell them my age and have subsequently show them my driver's license! Then they get the worst attitude because I look youthful. I tell them that I look youthful because I have melanin, which is true! I love my having dark skin!
The melanin itself has nothing to with it, it is the sun that ages people. If white women stay out of the sun most of the time then they will not age so fast.
It is truly remarkable how resistant white skin is for its shade and how thin it is(your skin would not be so protective if it was as thin as our's).

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2008
Blu wrote:
They have thin skin with no melanin to keep them soft and supple. Scary as he!! first thing in the morning when that blood rushes to ther eyes. Make a brother run to a sister!
HAHAHA*falls of chair*

DobyTheDoggy

“The face you love to hate!”

Since: Jan 08

Gatorade...is it in you? HAHA!

#7 Mar 14, 2008
Perhaps if we'd stop starting pointless threads like this we'd have less controversy here. I mean c'mon! We complain when white people and trolls start threads like this but we do the same.

Quite hypocritical.

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Mar 14, 2008
Proud to be White wrote:
<quoted text>
The melanin itself has nothing to with it, it is the sun that ages people. If white women stay out of the sun most of the time then they will not age so fast.
It is truly remarkable how resistant white skin is for its shade and how thin it is(your skin would not be so protective if it was as thin as our's).
You don't want to say it, but white women are hardly ever in the sun, except when they are in Africa or the Caribbean(getting a tan). So, yes having dark oily skin keeps you young and fresh. Admit it.
Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Mar 14, 2008
White women age 10 years to that of black women. That's why so many of these black men look like they're dating GRAMMA'S....their white women be aging 10 years to black men...making it look as if they're sportin a woman 20 times their age, I mean dayum! I'm so glad I look so young, I got this beautiful slow aging skin, and I get all these young men wanting to date me...lol...it's nice to have men 12 years younger then me wanting to get with me....LOL
Eden

Napa, CA

#10 Mar 14, 2008
Blu wrote:
They have thin skin with no melanin to keep them soft and supple. Scary as he!! first thing in the morning when that blood rushes to ther eyes. Make a brother run to a sister!
LMAO!!!!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2008
To be honest if you look way back at some photos of the white woman in the 20's,30's,and 40's they actually aged nicely. I don't know what the hell been happening to them lately but it's some beetljuice type stuff!And what's up with the white men losing their hair by the time they are 20 yrs. old. The women in my family barely have laugh lines in their face and are wrinkle-free. Black people do age better and Asians do too.
Sorry

North Las Vegas, NV

#13 Mar 15, 2008
Proud to be White wrote:
<quoted text>
Melanin does keep you young! Sorry, but it just does. This is just a fact. Don't feel bad, it's not the end of the world. Plus sun is what gives the world life. Saying that ww should stay out of the sun only proves this theory to be correct.
Proud to be White

AOL

#14 Mar 16, 2008
Bluecat wrote:
<quoted text>You don't want to say it, but white women are hardly ever in the sun, except when they are in Africa or the Caribbean(getting a tan). So, yes having dark oily skin keeps you young and fresh. Admit it.
It is not the melanin though, black skin is just much thicker, white people's tans would be more than enough to protect them from the sun if their skin was thicker, that is a fact(either way though there isn't such thing as thick white skin).
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Mar 16, 2008
Who cares, why do black women look so damn masculine?
LAX

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Mar 16, 2008
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Melanin does keep you young! Sorry, but it just does. This is just a fact. Don't feel bad, it's not the end of the world. Plus sun is what gives the world life. Saying that ww should stay out of the sun only proves this theory to be correct.
No, it does not make you young, it makes you APPEAR young.

Trust me, on the inside, you are getting old and falling apart just like everyone else.
brother x

New York, NY

#18 Mar 16, 2008
There are so many things that keep a person "youthful" and "young", melanin isn't the only one.

I think alot of it has to do with diet, water intake, basic skin maintanence and exercise.

SOrry to say, but I think WW tend to have ethnic women beat in all of the above with the exception being melanin.
annoyed lady

New Braunfels, TX

#19 Mar 16, 2008
Some white girls are very pretty when they're young say in their teens and early 20's but when they hit 30. Watch out. It alls goes to hell. They do age badly.

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Mar 16, 2008
Proud to be White wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the melanin though, black skin is just much thicker, white people's tans would be more than enough to protect them from the sun if their skin was thicker, that is a fact(either way though there isn't such thing as thick white skin).
Oh please, skin is skin. Have you ever watched "The Human Body " on the Discovery channel, however I can say that different temperatures and climates contribute to changes of the human body.:)
Level 1

Location hidden

#21 Mar 23, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
Who cares, why do black women look so damn masculine?
I don't look nothing like a man, I've got these nice REAL boobs, REAL BEAUTIFUL CARAMEL skin (not a FAKE SUNTANNE), long eyelashes, hips, thighs, beautiful shaply legs and a small waist...wasn't blessed with a big butt tho...oh well, guess you can't have it all. Ain't nuttin masculine own me girlfren! YOU WISHED you had it this good! I look VERY feminine and got the "pretty eyes" to go along with it all...not to mention I look ten years YOUNGER...HA!
Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Mar 23, 2008
brother x wrote:
There are so many things that keep a person "youthful" and "young", melanin isn't the only one.
I think alot of it has to do with diet, water intake, basic skin maintanence and exercise.
SOrry to say, but I think WW tend to have ethnic women beat in all of the above with the exception being melanin.
Anybody can SEE you're a FAKE!!! An evil aryan WANNA BE BLACK man! You don't fool ME, a WHITE sheep in black clothing! GTFO!
Mimi

San Jose, CA

#23 Mar 23, 2008
I think that pretty black women are smokin' hot, ya'll. And I hate sounding like I'm trying to go hard on someone but Tiawanna, girl. Lol, this ain't no personal ad. I can't stand it when people are all, "Oh, I'm this and I'm that blah blah blah." Get over yourself, you don't even have a picture. With that said, I think black women probably age better because darker skin doesn't show all the wear and tear that lighter skin does. Not necissarily because of a melanin content. I have lots of melanin in my skin but I doubt if I'll age like a black woman.(I'm not white or black btw) I think it's also because black people are drinking more water or other fluids than whites.?

“LOVE EVOLVE LIVE”

Irvine, CA

#24 Mar 23, 2008
Proud to be White wrote:
<quoted text>
in northern europe,many older white women age fairly well. in the USA, with the sun, some don't fare well for the most part..
hawtness

UK

#26 Mar 23, 2008
I guess its part of their genetic make-up, LOL...asians dont have as much melanin as black women but they dont age to the same extent as white women!...aint it funny how they try and include black and asian women when advertising for anti-ageing products?? LMFAO....am thinking puhlease, like we need it!

we black women were cursed with fine, lush, young looking skin :-)...whilst white women were 'blessed' with old, wrinkly looking skin.... just accept it and add that to one of your 'many' blessings,LOL... hahahahahaaaa

I'll say it once and I wont say it again!

>>>>BLACK DONT CRACK<<<

you best believe it, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jacques in Ottawa 1,580,986
Why do blacks and hispanics dislike eachother? (Sep '07) 4 min KIP 644
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 6 min JohnInLa 110
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 17 min KIP 37
If United States fails, who will be the scapego... 21 min Bye Bye White Power 4
What Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Blacks? 27 min the boundaries of... 20
Just got another Rude Cashier Fired... (Mar '09) 55 min Samantha 149
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 3 hr SadButTrue 46
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 6 hr sbt 74
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 13 hr iactually 68
More from around the web