Do mixed girls date black guys?

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#163 Jul 6, 2013
who is the simp now wrote:
he may be a simp but your best women submit to and beg for him to degrade them rather than be with a non simp bm.your best women arew his trash.lol
Best women my ass. I rarely see attractive BW dating WM, first of all. Second of all, I rarely see attractive BW period and when I do see attractive BW, they're with BM. So get your facts straight, especially since BW are the lowest man on the totem pole when it comes to dating interracially. I on the other hand don't care, I usually date Latinas and "your (according to you, even though you're of no importance and really have no reason claiming who owns who, but since you're white, you think you're entitled to label everything)" white women anyway. My oldest son is, HALF-WHITE. Lol. I'm about to bang the white girls in my contacts list on my phone like a drum too. How's that hot shit for you.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#164 Jul 6, 2013
Oh and before you come with the oh so typical "all black men get is your trash" bull shit. Check out these youtube videos before you comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They look fine to me.
ugly monkeys

Tulsa, OK

#167 Jul 6, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
Oh and before you come with the oh so typical "all black men get is your trash" bull shit. Check out these youtube videos before you comment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G0uKpjM-prQXX
They look fine to me.
You think those are good looking women? lol
You're just happy they aren't fat. Those women are ugly.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#168 Jul 6, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>You think those are good looking women? lol
You're just happy they aren't fat. Those women are ugly.
Better than anything your ass can get Jethro.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#169 Jul 6, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet these women are always trying to come back to us. You are really failing at making good arguments. Heidi Klum I'm sure is considered as fine to you. The white woman who cheated on her black husband with her white bodyguard. I pity the fool who believes his own fairy tales.
Nah, I don't like scrawny ass white women with no ass and no tits. I like women with developed bodies, not women with bodies like 12 year
old boys, hence the reason why you're also into pedophilia.

ONE white women gets back with a white man and now all of them go back? Lol. Okay. I guess Heidi Klum speaks for all interracial white women then. Mr. "Rational" my ass.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#170 Jul 6, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't mean that. Women are raised by their mothers and I have never met an IRBW who wasn't racist and who didn't feel some kind of resentment towards Black males. In addition they are usually hooked-up to racist white males, and you don't have to look any further than the IRBW on THIS forum for confirmation.
Now who's belief system and values will the IRBW impart to her daughter? That of her, racist, white partner...because women are designed to follow.
LMFAO...what a load of [email protected] in the f/k do you get this sh!t from??...'IRBW resent Black men' LMAFO.

You are essentially saying IRBW tend to hook up with racist White men?...that sh!t is not even debatable.

It’s all about money young blood and whom you click or don’t click with...emphasis on whom you click with.

If you marry a fine looking Woman and you end up NOT clicking..she will drain you for all you are worth...trust me.

When I say clicking I mean growing old together..partners through thick and thin.

“Walk a mile in these Choo's”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#172 Jul 6, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
I don't have game and don't want or need it. Why? I've been doing just fine with the ladies without the lies spilled to them, just that...."game." I'm a handsome fellar with values. Call me a simp or a crakkka but this crakkka sure do turn heads on those fine young pretty brown skinned thangs.. If I put a profile on here, I guarantee I will have changed the mind of at least two of your "I don't want no white man" women. And Peter Pecker! Don't let them get to know my awesome personality. You'd be really searching for more of those "black women date white guys because..." Links trying to mask your defeat boy.
You are so sweet, the way he talks about his own women is appalling, I thought black guys were sweet but it looks like it's been all lies. You definitely win this fight.*^_^*

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#174 Jul 6, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I guess these white women these "pretty classy" white women speak for all white women Mr. Logic. I pity the fool! I pity the fool I tell ya!
Mr. Logic I love being black my ass.
Let's see. Three women compared to one woman. Whose odds are better?

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#175 Jul 6, 2013
KimmyKakes wrote:
<quoted text>You are so sweet, the way he talks about his own women is appalling, I thought black guys were sweet but it looks like it's been all lies. You definitely win this fight.*^_^*
Funny. Most black women prefer THUGS and ANY non-black man over nice black men anyway. So there is no reason to be nice to black women who do not appreciate nice black men, anyway. It's a lost cost.

Secondly, all that shit you're talking, you'd be the first black bitch on her knees blowing my dome if I wanted you. Getting black women is no problem to me.

“Walk a mile in these Choo's”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#176 Jul 6, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. Most black women prefer THUGS and ANY non-black man over nice black men anyway. So there is no reason to be nice to black women who do not appreciate nice black men, anyway. It's a lost cost.
Secondly, all that shit you're talking, you'd be the first black bitch on her knees blowing my dome if I wanted you. Getting black women is no problem to me.
What is wrong with you, you are very disgusting. I am bi and white and I don't like when men treat women so disgustingly. You're very sure of yourself, it's your life.

Location hidden

#179 Jul 6, 2013
@Style...

...you haven't got a clue kid...stop trying to pretend like you do ffs.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#180 Jul 6, 2013
KimmyKakes wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you, you are very disgusting. I am bi and white and I don't like when men treat women so disgustingly. You're very sure of yourself, it's your life.
Oh please. Most white women that date black men, like the coonish fake ass wannabe thug type negros anyway (Lil Wayne), hence the reason why I don't like white women that much anyway.
obviously

Prattville, AL

#182 Jul 6, 2013
KimmyKakes wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you, you are very disgusting. I am bi and white and I don't like when men treat women so disgustingly. You're very sure of yourself, it's your life.
so you like it when women treat men disgustingly?i can tell by your poor sense of sight you do,you goofy ass bimbo.lol
locic,you are a fcking idiot fighting with these trolls,and getting your ass handed to you too?smdh!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#183 Jul 6, 2013
@Style...remember..a Black chick can, and always will be able to run rings around a White guy....LOL..they just can’t help themselves.

It’s all about ((((MONEY))))
btch pleaze

Prattville, AL

#186 Jul 6, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a bimbo because she didn't glorify you? You should expect a female to be offended by a man degrading her. I'm not a troll. I'm a poster who's just loving to see what the big fuss is about on this forum and boy did I get a clear view of it. Your question to her didn't even make sense. You're trying to turn a victim into the perpetrator.
first of all fella,don't put words in my mouth. if you want to know ANYTYHING you ask,nothing more nothing less,so fck the weak ass assumptions!she is bimbo from the bimbo-ish sht it writes on this forum and the dumb remark about coming to topix(of all places)"to see if bm are honestly nice to her",how intellegent do you have to be to paint an entire group of men with what happens on a random forum filled with racists whites and blacks and trolls?exactly! second of all,no one degraded "her" so what the fck are you talking about?and most of the bm here are defending themselves from ignorant bw and pos wm (like you)so who's really trying to turn a victim into a perpetrater?you idiots.you're the one making no sense,i'm not locic so when you step to me come correct.
btch pleaze

Prattville, AL

#187 Jul 6, 2013
*perpetrator*
btch pleaze

Prattville, AL

#191 Jul 6, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a woman a "facing stupid bimbo" is disrespect so when you come to any white, boy come correct. Secondly, she was not only defending herself from a vicious low-rider brain of men like you but defending all women including your own women who you have no respect for. When a white woman and white man have to step in to stop you men abuse against your own women, then you've reached the end of the road boy. You animals are disgusting. The lady have gotten her answer I'm sure.
lol that's the best you could come up with troll?boy?
animals?so rational lol.and i hope she has.
btch pleaze

Prattville, AL

#192 Jul 6, 2013
lol again.
btch pleaze

Prattville, AL

#193 Jul 6, 2013
"fcking stupid bimbo"?where dat at son? facades and charades,another day on topix.lmbao

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#194 Jul 6, 2013
Everyone needs to chill out geezus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Reality Check 1,600,080
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25