Zack

San Antonio, TX

#110 May 7, 2013
eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell are talking about?! are you reading all my comments good? or are you just picking out what you want in them? I am pretty sure I said it several times that what you like is what you like, there is no hate from me I know not every mixed girl likes black guys, HELL, I basically said it in my first comment! did you see it?! LOL
ARE YOU IN AFRICA YET NIGHUR?!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#111 May 7, 2013
Marina wrote:
<quoted text>How come every girl that says they dont like black men you have an excuse behind why they probably dont like black men you assume they got to be ghetto,or they are from a certain side of town if they just don't like black men. Not everyone wants you all so calm that down and except it
and if you must know, I assume those things because the girl I told that to said she always has black men admiring her skin and I know what she talking about because I see black men who are like the way I described always doing that. please read everything before you respond to something.
Marina

San Antonio, TX

#112 May 7, 2013
eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell are talking about?! are you reading all my comments good? or are you just picking out what you want in them? I am pretty sure I said it several times that what you like is what you like, there is no hate from me I know not every mixed girl likes black guys, HELL, I basically said it in my first comment! did you see it?! LOL
why do you want the worlds opinion so bad,you just clearly stated yourself that some do and some don't.THERES YOUR ANSWER. And plus your title is too general,and you already know that some do and some don't.so leave it at that.stop pushing it,go on with ur life.the time u spend on this Internet asking questions,you could be proactive and actually asking some mixed girls out.stop waisting your time,life is to short.Be proactive,go out your house and find the answer.Be a man.im tired of men hiding behind the Internet

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#113 May 7, 2013
"wants the worlds opinion so bad"?
look who's fckin talking LMBAO

Level 2

Location hidden

#114 May 7, 2013
Marina wrote:
<quoted text>why do you want the worlds opinion so bad,you just clearly stated yourself that some do and some don't.THERES YOUR ANSWER. And plus your title is too general,and you already know that some do and some don't.so leave it at that.stop pushing it,go on with ur life.the time u spend on this Internet asking questions,you could be proactive and actually asking some mixed girls out.stop waisting your time,life is to short.Be proactive,go out your house and find the answer.Be a man.im tired of men hiding behind the Internet
you know what?....thank you, your right instead of me trying argue with you clowns their is a mulatto girl out there waiting on me to have a conversation with her, thanks for the advice ;)

P.S. Lol me and you both need to get off the computer and move on with our lives.
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#115 May 7, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU IN AFRICA YET NIGHUR?!
why are you in this forum or thread, "San Antonio, TX", you've been changing your name through out this thread calling blacks all sort of names and fighting with people who show interest in them. you are not mixed and don't speak for many black/white mixed race. you tell blacks to go back to africa, well you guys need to go back to europe because America doesn't belong to white americans either. The true owners are native americans.

take you medication, and get your name straight TROLL
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#116 May 7, 2013
Zack wrote:
THEY DON'T WANT YOUR UGLY NIGHUR A$$ YOU FUKYN GORILLA!
"Austin, TX"

at least I know now there is a troll
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#117 May 7, 2013
Marina wrote:
<quoted text>How come every girl that says they dont like black men you have an excuse behind why they probably dont like black men you assume they got to be ghetto,or they are from a certain side of town if they just don't like black men. Not everyone wants you all so calm that down and except it
"Austin, TX" under Merina, lol TROLL

Level 2

Location hidden

#118 May 7, 2013
earl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Austin, TX" under Merina, lol TROLL
so in other words I have been responding to the same moron?
Marina

San Antonio, TX

#119 May 7, 2013
eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>you know what?....thank you, your right instead of me trying argue with you clowns their is a mulatto girl out there waiting on me to have a conversation with her, thanks for the advice ;)
P.S. Lol me and you both need to get off the computer and move on with our lives.
exactly,ur rite,I better not see you on here again asking if a certain race of girl likes you.
Marina

San Antonio, TX

#120 May 7, 2013
earl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Austin, TX"
at least I know now there is a troll
Earl "west Roxbury,MA "troll.lol I'm not a troll,and ur name and location look just like mine.lol ur a troll:)
Marina

San Antonio, TX

#121 May 7, 2013
eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text> so in other words I have been responding to the same moron?
Nope,I gave u some great advice to use in ur daily lifestyle,use it.this will teach u not to use topix as a source .lol
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#122 May 7, 2013
Marina wrote:
MACEO

True, but your still UGLY! Nobody else says your fine, they say your childish, immature, Uncle Tom, Chase after only White women and lost everything!
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#125 May 7, 2013
eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text> so in other words I have been responding to the same moron?
yup, lol
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#126 May 8, 2013
eric taylor1994 wrote:
MACEO the FOOL

The FOOL

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool” taunting others and ends up with nothing(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).

5. THE FOOL IS UNRELIABLE.

HE IS UNRELIABLE WITH OTHERS: The fool is dishonest and evil and cannot be trusted in any area. He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence . He sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORDS. The words of the fool are always to be questioned. He is a liar, a deceiver, and a slanderer.
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool (10:18).

The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit (14:8).

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool (19:1).

Even what the fool believes to be true may be only his worthless opinion. The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2).

The lips of the wise spread knowledge, But the hearts of foolish men are not so (15:7, cf. v. 14).

6. THE FOOL IS UNTEACHABLE. Try as you like, attempting to teach a fool is frustrating at best, and often painful. Whenever a fool is faced with wisdom and instruction, he will reject it. He taunts others who have wisdom and knowledge.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7).

Because they hated knowledge, And did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept my counsel, They spurned all my reproof

So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, And be satiated with their own devices. For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, And the complacency of fools shall destroy themselves (1:29-32).
Jennifer

Korea

#127 May 8, 2013
I do. I prefer black & other mixed men to white men. For me an ideal man is Maxwell or Boris Kodjoe.
Jennifer

Korea

#128 May 8, 2013
I like classy good black men, most women of any race wouldn't turn down a handsome educated black man. but i'm not attracted to lil wayne or slim thug type brothas.
Jennifer

Korea

#129 May 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I consider myself mixed and many other people do too. I'm not and never was attracted to dark skin Black men. I don't like hair bumps, beady chest, large bald dent heads, Big Stomachs, short chin to mouth ratio.........most are simply not attracted to me.
Most women who are mixed go for mixed men less you have money as an equalizier!
MANY DARK SKIN BLACK MEN ARE UGLY!
Really now I think Lance Gross, Idris Elba & Tyson Beckford are more handsome than Chris Brown or Ice-T so please don't generalise that mixed women aren't attracted to dark skin black men.
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#130 May 8, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now I think Lance Gross, Idris Elba & Tyson Beckford are more handsome than Chris Brown or Ice-T so please don't generalise that mixed women aren't attracted to dark skin black men.
are you mixed black or non-mixed black

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#131 May 8, 2013
"yellow benz wit a spoiler kit,wit my spoiled little chick.
yellow diamonds on my neck and wrist,match this yellow btch"
GUCCI

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 min xxxrayted 344
Topix blocks some posts for no reason... 3 min Funny 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tinka 1,219,818
All women prefer white men 7 min Mick 4,309
Black Mom Punches Son For Being "Too Gay And Fe... 10 min T-BOS 18
African-American: If you were 'forced' to move ... 14 min Lerato 6
Blacks Claim Everybody but Nobody Claim Blacks 22 min T-BOS 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 116,638
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min Curious Me 32,762
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 44 min ABM1977 80