|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Miya wrote:
<quoted text>so now I'm a troll,if I said I loved black men you would definetly not be making that assumption. I find it rediculous because black guys will go out their way just to tell me I look way better than pure black women and it's REDICULOUS, I can't even respect you all because you only come after me because I dont resemble black women,and that's just overall disrespectful.THATS rediculous
See and that's why I say mus live in a hood or your surrounded by uncle tom black guys,because here in Louisville they do exactly what you said in both your comments they love to glorify a light skin girl or a mixed(black and white) but then dog up are dark skin sistas. that's not my intentions because I'm dark skin and if im calling dark skin women ugly I am basically saying I wish I was lighter...and I don't.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, why not. Seeing as how you nighurs like to have sexual relations with infants.
Dude what is your problem? like on some real shit, you should consider getting mental help or something because there's something wrong with that brain.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
I really like bi racial women i find it cool that they come from different backgrounds, but i dont want to date one that feels like she has to do it and at the same time i dont want to feel like im wanting her for her race. I really think they are pretty and attractive now obviously some do some dont but let me get a better answer than that please. Thank you.
MACEO

I consider myself mixed and many other people do too. I'm not and never was attracted to dark skin Black men. I don't like hair bumps, beady chest, large bald dent heads, Big Stomachs, short chin to mouth ratio.........most are simply not attracted to me.

Most women who are mixed go for mixed men less you have money as an equalizier!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah you're fine Eric. I knew what you meant overall though. But I can tell you by my own observations, most biracial women with black/white admixture or any black admixture DO date black guys as many of us relate more to black guys and not to mention black guys are more open on dating other groups. One of my best male friends up here is black/white/Japanese, his mother being Japanese/white and she married and beared children for a black man, his father. We're just like other women. We have different desires and find many or certain things attractive about a guy from any ethnic origin. Have you ever tried asking a mulattoe out?
Nope, that's actually why I asked this question because I remember one of my white friends dated a mixed girl white/black but she was flirting with me on the low lol and to be honest thats kinda what got me interested in mixed girls that and the fact that I find it cool that they get to learn about different backgrounds. I want folks to understand that im not wanting mixed girls for the same reasons rappers want them, if that was the case I would post a thread about light skin black girl.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
The answer is NO. Are you satisfied now?
no offense, but your from cali and I cant take yall serious regardless. RT

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Mutant Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only black if we like you. If we don't like u you are mixed.
LOL THANK YOU, I mean really, I like mixed girls a lot but come on now there is a huge difference between mixed and full black the one drop rule don't mean a hell a beans because you could be light skin with two dark skin parents trust me, saw it before.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL THANK YOU, I mean really, I like mixed girls a lot but come on now there is a huge difference between mixed and full black the one drop rule don't mean a hell a beans because you could be light skin with two dark skin parents trust me, saw it before.
MACEO

I consider myself mixed and many other people do too. I'm not and never was attracted to dark skin Black men. I don't like hair bumps, beady chest, large bald dent heads, Big Stomachs, short chin to mouth ratio.........most are simply not attracted to me.

MANY DARK SKIN BLACK MEN ARE UGLY!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, that's actually why I asked this question because I remember one of my white friends dated a mixed girl white/black but she was flirting with me on the low lol and to be honest thats kinda what got me interested in mixed girls that and the fact that I find it cool that they get to learn about different backgrounds. I want folks to understand that im not wanting mixed girls for the same reasons rappers want them, if that was the case I would post a thread about light skin black girl.
You seem like nice guy, but please stop or don't look at mixed chicks as some prize much like white women do who are with black men. We are no different than full black women or full ethnic women period. There are full black women who are well cultured in knowing a lot about different backgrounds. I hate when men do that. Purposely seek out a particular group of women out of curiousity. Not necessarily saying you do it, but advice is don't.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text> You seem like nice guy, but please stop or don't look at mixed chicks as some prize much like white women do who are with black men. We are no different than full black women or full ethnic women period. There are full black women who are well cultured in knowing a lot about different backgrounds. I hate when men do that. Purposely seek out a particular group of women out of curiousity. Not necessarily saying you do it, but advice is don't.
thank you!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
MANY DARK SKIN BLACK MEN ARE UGLY!
Again, that's your opinion I'm not going to argue you down, you like what you like and I am completely fine with that..... peace :)
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, that's your opinion I'm not going to argue you down, you like what you like and I am completely fine with that..... peace :)
MACEO

No your not! Your even UGLIER as you've gotten older! Your UGLY, Ive never heard anybody say anything about you other than you act childish, instigator, you love White women and your an Uncle Tom!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, that's your opinion I'm not going to argue you down, you like what you like and I am completely fine with that..... peace :)
MACEO

True, but your still UGLY! Nobody else says your fine, they say your childish, immature, Uncle Tom, Chase after only White women and lost everything!
Zack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude what is your problem? like on some real shit, you should consider getting mental help or something because there's something wrong with that brain.
I think I know the resolution to my problem. Maybe if blacks took their lazy, ignorant, a$$es back to Africa, I'll be cured of such psychotic conditions. On another note, why do you nighurs feel like they have a purpous in life. My ancestors used you all for slavery and that's all that they needed; now that slavery is over, you monkeys can all go back to your mud huts and ejaculate and have relations with infants. Instead you nighurs refuse to leave, tugging on ya crotches, produce gangs, and causing an abundance of shootings; however, i should congratulate you all for helping us decline the black population by killing each other over what colors you represent lol (how stupid) LMWAO. Might i add that you nighurs are immensily ugly; to believe you nighurs actually think your humans. If anything, all you nighurs need help, not me.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know the resolution to my problem. Maybe if blacks took their lazy, ignorant, a$$es back to Africa, I'll be cured of such psychotic conditions. On another note, why do you nighurs feel like they have a purpous in life. My ancestors used you all for slavery and that's all that they needed; now that slavery is over, you monkeys can all go back to your mud huts and ejaculate and have relations with infants. Instead you nighurs refuse to leave, tugging on ya crotches, produce gangs, and causing an abundance of shootings; however, i should congratulate you all for helping us decline the black population by killing each other over what colors you represent lol (how stupid) LMWAO. Might i add that you nighurs are immensily ugly; to believe you nighurs actually think your humans. If anything, all you nighurs need help, not me.
LOL should of never brought us over here.
Zack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL should of never brought us over here.
Like I said, I got a ticket to Africa waiting for you.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I got a ticket to Africa waiting for you.
well shit give it to me! the u.s hasn't done anything but judge me because im black anyway.
Zack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>well shit give it to me! the u.s hasn't done anything but judge me because im black anyway.
Yes!!!!!!!!!! Here and take the rest of the monkey tribe with you!:D
Marina

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>no offense, but your from cali and I cant take yall serious regardless. RT
How come every girl that says they dont like black men you have an excuse behind why they probably dont like black men you assume they got to be ghetto,or they are from a certain side of town if they just don't like black men. Not everyone wants you all so calm that down and except it

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Marina wrote:
<quoted text>How come every girl that says they dont like black men you have an excuse behind why they probably dont like black men you assume they got to be ghetto,or they are from a certain side of town if they just don't like black men. Not everyone wants you all so calm that down and except it
what the hell are talking about?! are you reading all my comments good? or are you just picking out what you want in them? I am pretty sure I said it several times that what you like is what you like, there is no hate from me I know not every mixed girl likes black guys, HELL, I basically said it in my first comment! did you see it?! LOL

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

GUYS!! I want yeah or neah and then a response or explanation afterwards, stop askin me questions!!! thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••