Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

I really like bi racial women i find it cool that they come from different backgrounds, but i dont want to date one that feels like she has to do it and at the same time i dont want to feel like im wanting her for her race. I really think they are pretty and attractive now obviously some do some dont but let me get a better answer than that please. Thank you.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
I really like bi racial women i find it cool that they come from different backgrounds, but i dont want to date one that feels like she has to do it and at the same time i dont want to feel like im wanting her for her race. I really think they are pretty and attractive now obviously some do some dont but let me get a better answer than that please. Thank you.
You do know that not all mixed race girls look the same. I think you need to examine why you are attracted to them and just date a girl that is digging you.
hhpp

Suresnes, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

you are a troll eric ^^ good job you mess this forum with some stupid subject like that

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

hell yeah,they do.
sasha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Not eurasian girls or other non-black mixed girls but mulatto mixed girls of hispanic culture and mixed race(black/white)american girls like black men, majority of them always end up with black men.

many famous ones are with black men like:
Alicia keys
lauren london
Tracee ellis ross
Jordin sparks
hoops
one of the mowry twins
Kimora lee simmons
mariah carey(she a quadroon through)
Melanie Brown(from spice girls)
and many others

so it depends on the mix and where they are from because hte mixed black ones from the UK seem to haver a favorment to white dudes but the ones in America, caribbean, and latin America do
but Eurasian mixed girls look at black men like they are a disease(they prefer white men)
Balls Deep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

leave biracial women alone! they are loony
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
When you say mixed, first let me make it clear that mixed could be of any admixture for example black/Asian, white/Asian, hispanic/black, etc etc. There are plenty of biracial females who date black guys particularly the black/white ones. We're just like any other group of women, if we find that INDIVIDUAL attractive overall, then we'll date him. I hope this answers your curiousity.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ShyDevil334 wrote:
hell yeah,they do.
Not all of us. I personally don't date black guys unless they are Afro latino and look like the Afro-latinos as in the bachata group, Aventura. It depends on the individual biracial female.
Zack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

WHY ARE HEBOONS LOOKIN FOR A HUMAN FEMALE, STUPID NIGHURS ARE MAKIN THESE WOMEN DO BEASTIALITY...PITY!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Zack wrote:
THEY DON'T WANT YOUR UGLY NIGHUR A$$ YOU FUKYN GORILLA!
boy hush.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say mixed, first let me make it clear that mixed could be of any admixture for example black/Asian, white/Asian, hispanic/black, etc etc. There are plenty of biracial females who date black guys particularly the black/white ones. We're just like any other group of women, if we find that INDIVIDUAL attractive overall, then we'll date him. I hope this answers your curiousity.
thanks i forgot to add that in there, the black/white ones.
Zack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>boy hush.
DANG I HOPE THAT'S NOT YOU IN THAT PICTURE, YOU LOOK ATROCIOUS!!!!! NO WOMAN WANTS TO GET WITH COMPLETE SHYT LIKE YOU, KEEP DREAMIN, BOY! LMWAO!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>thanks i forgot to add that in there, the black/white ones.
Nah you're fine Eric. I knew what you meant overall though. But I can tell you by my own observations, most biracial women with black/white admixture or any black admixture DO date black guys as many of us relate more to black guys and not to mention black guys are more open on dating other groups. One of my best male friends up here is black/white/Japanese, his mother being Japanese/white and she married and beared children for a black man, his father. We're just like other women. We have different desires and find many or certain things attractive about a guy from any ethnic origin. Have you ever tried asking a mulattoe out?
Zack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SHYT WITHOUT WHITE GENES MIXED BLACK/WHITE WOULDN'T EXIST!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG ERIC, DON'T LIKE YOUR OWN SHEBEASTS?
Zack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

HA, I SEE YOU DELETED YOUR PHOTO UGLY A$$

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not all of us. I personally don't date black guys unless they are Afro latino and look like the Afro-latinos as in the bachata group, Aventura. It depends on the individual biracial female.
be quiet,the same can be said of bw smh.he said he knew not EVERY individual does but do they period and the answer is yes including mixed women without any black genes.
Zack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>be quiet,the same can be said of bw smh.he said he knew not EVERY individual does but do they period and the answer is yes including mixed women without any black genes.
WHAT'S WRONG BUBBLES, DON'T LIKE YOUR SHEATBEAST?!!!!!! LMWAO!!!!!!!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>be quiet,the same can be said of bw smh.he said he knew not EVERY individual does but do they period and the answer is yes including mixed women without any black genes.
Of course the same could be said about black women, but this guy clearly asked if us biracial females like black guys. I just don't want people thinking that biracials just want to get with any and everything. We have standards you know buddy just like full blacks or full whites..full anyone.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT'S WRONG BUBBLES, DON'T LIKE YOUR SHEATBEAST?!!!!!! LMWAO!!!!!!!
i dont like yours,they look like rednecks.......i almost said with wigs but,you know.lol you all look the same. http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/121416/80s-...

http://content2.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/...

maybe itll be funnier the THIRD time you use it troll(jl?).lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Of course the same could be said about black women, but this guy clearly asked if us biracial females like black guys. I just don't want people thinking that biracials just want to get with any and everything. We have standards you know buddy just like full blacks or full whites..full anyone.
so bm=anything and everything?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of198
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••