I confess!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#3 Jan 2, 2012
Well folks here we are at the 1st race of the season. There are 30 riders here today and our warrior DobyTheDoggy is set and ready to ride.

Starting in 17th position because of a poor qualifying round, Doby hopes to move through the pack. Here we go!

Lap 1: Doby gets a great jump from the line on his Team APEX 2007 Honda CBR600rr! As he pushes past 4 riders before turn 1 it looks as if he slated for greatness here today.

Lap 12: Doby has fought his way through the pack and is currently in a 3 bike fight for 4th position. As they round turn 8 which is a high speed knee dragging sweeper, the bikes hit the apex at slightly over 110mph.

Lap 16: Out of turn 17 they come and Doby hits the back straight pushing 165mph and takes 3rd position after passing 2 other bikes.

Lap 19: With just two more laps to go, Doby is now in a battle for 2nd! As they round turn 8, a down hill off-camber hard right, Doby makes his move. Coming wide from turn 7 allows him to point early and push the inside line. Here we go! Doby goes wide….jumps out of the slip stream and goes for the inside pass at 95mph! OH MY! They touched! Doby seems to be sliding! The rear tire looks like it’s locked! This won’t end well! And he’s off the bike and in the grass! With just 2 laps left, Doby has crashed out of the 1st race of the season! Sad…

After the race Doby was treated for a broken middle finger and a bruised shoulder. When asked about why he took the risk of passing on such a tight corner, he replied,“Well, I saw the opening and figured I could make it work. I’ll make it next time.”

Well folks we hope so

a--x--e

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Grateful Nation

#4 Jan 2, 2012
Doby, I thought you were flying off to advise Obama on the best way to lie about bike races in internet forums. No?

a--x--e

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Grateful Nation

#5 Jan 2, 2012
lol!!!

Jinx, sorta!

Location Shown

#8 Jan 2, 2012
This place is too much for me. Here on this forum there is too much fighting, bickering, name calling & just overall negativity. I find myself waking in the morning looking forward to the next fight. That in my opinion means this has gone too far.

I thought in stumbling across this site that I would find positive Black people discussing issues of importance to our race. What I found instead (and sadly participated in) was a group of Black people arguing and insulting each other, white racists degrading Blacks, BLACK women degrading Black men, white men fulfilling their sick fantasies and others that are more graphic than I care to mention.

In a nutshell, this place is not for me. I have a great life, a beautiful and proud young Black son, a career that is progressing and an appreciation for my people that knows no limits. Being here has brought out the negative side of me that I would prefer not to come out daily.

I believe that the majority of the people here mean well and are only guilty of falling into the same negative traps that I am making a decision not to any longer. There are so many other important issues for our people to discuss. Yet it seems that the only discussions that get any attention are those that are in my opinion just stupid and a waste of time! I mean really people, how much time will you dedicate to debating IR dating? At the same time, a thread about the stimulus package proposed by the president of the US gets absolutely no attention.

Again, I have met a few great people here and wouldn’t mind keeping in contact with them, but not here. There is just too much positive in my life to allow this site to change that. I am guilty of participating and attacking people here also. While I might say, I was protecting myself or my people, the fact is that I realize that nothing I say here will actually make a change in how anyone here lives or thinks. Knowing that, I really don’t see the point of participating.

I realized that when I actually left my home to go meet someone from this site who attacked me that I needed to remove this site from my life. I’m not saying you are all wrong for staying, this site is just not right for me.

I will stick around today and reply to the anticipated bull crap responses to this but I will not return tomorrow. It was nice to have had this experience and to have met you all.

Location Shown

#10 Jan 2, 2012
That's what all these cripples down at the VA talk about: Jesus this and Jesus that, have I found Jesus yet? They even had a priest come and talk to me. He said God is listening and if I found Jesus, I'd get to walk beside him in the kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? WALK beside him in the kingdom of Heaven! Well kiss my crippled ass. God is listening? What a crock of shit.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 2, 2012
Man ur funny, and if what u said is true then congrats, if ur being sarcastic then...HELL ur still funny

a--x--e

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Grateful Nation

#12 Jan 2, 2012
sock wrote:
Man ur funny, and if what u said is true then congrats, if ur being sarcastic then...HELL ur still funny
If you think THAT'S funny...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-quigley/fo...

Location Shown

#13 Jan 2, 2012
Jesus H. Christ!
[looks at stopwatch]

This is a new company record! If it wouldn't be such a waste of a damn-fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump, now disassemble your weapon and continue!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 2, 2012
Man that is nothing to be messing around with i couldnt read the whole article but that is no laughing matter. Dont it suck to not be in the majority and kick some asses for a change

Location Shown

#17 Jan 2, 2012
Here go a hint wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how easy they are to own, even after the Emancipation, huh?

Keep Your Receipt,...

a--x--e

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Grateful Nation

#18 Jan 2, 2012
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep Your Receipt,...
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES PLEASe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Black Men prefer Blonds or Brunettes? (Aug '12) 3 min UnderstandPeople 93
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 8 min American 1 444
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 9 min Retired SOF 202
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars (Jun '15) 12 min Donna Barros Serrano 248
Michael Strahan f*cked Kelly Rippa 15 min jtr304 75
MEANWHILE in white ppl news, child abuse, meth ... 19 min Muhaamadisagoatsb... 6
News California Scraps John Wayne Day Due To His Rac... 20 min DukeGenghis Trivi... 5
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 21 min jtr304 18
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 31 min Nun bbw 133,281
Raising hell about Trump in California 1 hr Marcus Washington 22
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 1 hr Sniper 21
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Don Barros Serrano 43,504
More from around the web