Black women do want to get pregnant
Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#400 Apr 10, 2009
supremeking wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re abstaining until marriage, why aren’t more black women doing that?
Black women are having kids of wed lock of rates 70%
If only more were waiting for marriage or having safe protected sex the numbers would be way down but no
Black women want to get pregnant
If black women want to get pregnant; then black men must want kids because they're not using condoms!
GoldenBronze

AOL

#401 Apr 11, 2009
Tito78 wrote:
<quoted text>
So a man should never trust a black woman under any circumstances, no matter what; is that what you're saying.
It's one thing to believe some girl you've just met, or are just having a fling with, that's foolish. It's another thing to believe your girlfriend who you're in supposedly in a trusting exclusive relationship with. A lot of men get trapped in situations like this as well.
Are you saying that men should NEVER let there guards down, and that women can't be trusted.
It's a catch 22 with you and a lot of black women; on the one hand I'm supposed to open my heart to and women especially before having sex with her(remember that?lol). If I don't I'm a cold hearted son of a b*tch who must hate women. If I let my guard down, open my heart and get burned, I'm a fool. We(black men) can't win;however, I'm getting the impression that you, and black women alike want it that way.???
Doesn't sound like she was saying that a man shouldn't trust a woman under any circumstance but when it comes to pre-marital sex a man needs to make sure "he is covered and protected", not just count on the woman to take the full responsibility and burden of the birth control in the relationship. I think a lot of men just want to hear a woman say she is on the pill, so he can take the responsibility off of himself and put it on her. And so that he can justify not wearing a condom so he can "feel" everything, and then he can blame her later if she gets pregnant. Truth be told neither men nor women should be having raw sex with anybody who is not their "wife" or "husband". So many people think they are entitled to enjoy all the benefits of a marriage without actually being married. You need to be opening more than just your heart to a woman before having sex with her, you need to be opening the door to the marriage license bureau also. If you are having pre-marital sex then don't think you should have the privilege and pleasure of getting it "raw", cause that should be reserved for married people. So till you say I do, if you just gotta be having pre-marital sex then always wear a condom rather a woman says she is on the pill or not, or don't complain when you get tricked and end up knocking somebody up who isn't your wife.

So many black men have it twisted and take it for granted that just because they are dating a woman that sex is expected. Having pre-marital sex is just like playing russian roulette, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Wanna get outta the game, get married make a woman honorable then have sex the way God intended.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#402 Apr 11, 2009
Tiawanna wrote:
<quoted text>If black women want to get pregnant; then black men must want kids because they're not using condoms!
LOL I doubt it. I hear so many of them say that they don't wear condoms because it ruins the pleasure, but it's there to prevent you from having an STD or getting a woman pregnant.

Since: Jan 08

Little River, SC

#403 Apr 11, 2009
Tito78 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't bump uglies, I'd rather bump the palm of my hand. Second, I don't need your advice. Obviously I'm going to protect myself. My issue is with the women who call men who get trapped foolish, without addressing the women. It's as if we're(black men) responsible for black women's actions as well as our own.
Why don't you reach out to all these black women who are getting pregnant on purpose, and repeat this cycle that keeps going around and around in the black community.
First of all "bumping uglies" is a humorous figure of speech. I was in no way implying that you fuck ugly people. Calm the fuck down. I hate people who bring unnecessary drama and negativity into damned conversation.

Secondly, nobody said you needed my advice and I give it freely to both men AND women. And stop acting like black men are lil angels getting trapped by the Wicked Black Bitches of the West.

Boy please. Shit happens in relationships. Men trick women and women trick men. Relationships are a risk, which is why you should try to get to know somebody before you get involved with them.

Period.

hawt
Queen

Honolulu, HI

#404 May 2, 2009
If you are trying to figure out ways to get money, having sex with a black man isn't the ticket. Why find the most impoverished variation of man to reproduce with? Most black men would leave a black woman with a sore behind, baby weight and a baby they can't afford. Way to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
Queen

Honolulu, HI

#405 May 2, 2009
GoldenBronze wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't sound like she was saying that a man shouldn't trust a woman under any circumstance but when it comes to pre-marital sex a man needs to make sure "he is covered and protected", not just count on the woman to take the full responsibility and burden of the birth control in the relationship. I think a lot of men just want to hear a woman say she is on the pill, so he can take the responsibility off of himself and put it on her. And so that he can justify not wearing a condom so he can "feel" everything, and then he can blame her later if she gets pregnant. Truth be told neither men nor women should be having raw sex with anybody who is not their "wife" or "husband". So many people think they are entitled to enjoy all the benefits of a marriage without actually being married. You need to be opening more than just your heart to a woman before having sex with her, you need to be opening the door to the marriage license bureau also. If you are having pre-marital sex then don't think you should have the privilege and pleasure of getting it "raw", cause that should be reserved for married people. So till you say I do, if you just gotta be having pre-marital sex then always wear a condom rather a woman says she is on the pill or not, or don't complain when you get tricked and end up knocking somebody up who isn't your wife.
So many black men have it twisted and take it for granted that just because they are dating a woman that sex is expected. Having pre-marital sex is just like playing russian roulette, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Wanna get outta the game, get married make a woman honorable then have sex the way God intended.
Exactly, black men are too busy playing this *I'm stoopid, white man smarter than me I stoopid dumb dumb* role.

PEOPLE in general are irresponsible. White couples get pregnant too, they also have college, goals, dreams and things they are working towards that indicates they have a future they aren't willing to give up. Abortion in white surburban communities have very high rates.

Lil Shontae and Ray Ray have no real direction, no real goals and are stagnate. So having a baby becomes something to *do* when you have idle time.

If the black community utilized resources that could contribute to a little bit of hope for their futures, they may decide to utilize more contraception options or take a trip to Planned Parenthood.

Moral of the story, black folks MEN AND WOMEN aint got sh*t to do or anything future goals to invest in, and that's the devil's workshop.
jab

California City, CA

#406 Jul 6, 2009
i am a white guy but i wouldnt mind getting a black woman pregnant. i have never dated a black woman though. they don't seem to interested even though i am good looking and have no problem dating white women. black guys get white women so how about some black women going for white guys??
just a thought!
GoldenBronze

AOL

#407 Jul 20, 2009
jab wrote:
i am a white guy but i wouldnt mind getting a black woman pregnant. i have never dated a black woman though. they don't seem to interested even though i am good looking and have no problem dating white women. black guys get white women so how about some black women going for white guys??
just a thought!
Would you "marry" a black woman, or just have sex with her?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#408 Jul 20, 2009
GoldenBronze wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you "marry" a black woman, or just have sex with her?
R U serious?!?
GoldenBronze

AOL

#409 Jul 20, 2009
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
R U serious?!?
Yeah I am serious, he said he wouldn't mind getting a black woman pregnant, I want to know if he would only consider having sex with a black woman, or if he is the type who wouldn't mind being in a serious relationship or maybe marrying a black woman also.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#410 Jul 20, 2009
GoldenBronze wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am serious, he said he wouldn't mind getting a black woman pregnant, I want to know if he would only consider having sex with a black woman, or if he is the type who wouldn't mind being in a serious relationship or maybe marrying a black woman also.
I guess my question is based on "WHY would you want to know?" It's not like he seems like a catch worth entertaining...IMO. It sounded just a little bit desperate to have a WM despite how he feels about BW. But I could be wrong, so as you were...

“Think people”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Don't be dumb

#411 Jul 20, 2009
supremeking wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZER9pUm6CB4XX&feature=rel ated
I don't know if they want 2 be pregnant but what I do know is once they are pregnant abortion is off the table as an option.

If one does not want 2 become pregnant they would use the proper forms of birth control or avoid having sex plain and simple. There are so many ways 2 prevent an unplanned pregnancy I would be here all night listing them.
GoldenBronze

AOL

#412 Jul 30, 2009
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess my question is based on "WHY would you want to know?" It's not like he seems like a catch worth entertaining...IMO. It sounded just a little bit desperate to have a WM despite how he feels about BW. But I could be wrong, so as you were...
I just asked a question to better understand his reason for posting his comment in the first place, afterall isn't that what you do on discussion boards, you ask questions and give answers. I simply wanted to know if he just thinks black women are good for only one thing or if he looks at them as he would any other woman far as relationships go. Don't know how you read anything further into my comments. btw I don't have to "seek out" white males, they flirt with me all the time but it is rare that I am attracted to one, I usually only date black guys.
JonB

Granbury, TX

#413 Dec 18, 2009
"Women who purposely get pregnant mostly want to have a baby to love and hope that the man in their lives will love them.
The rest have more serious issues.
BTW, you forget the type of predatory man who tells women he "loves" them and then proceeds to take the woman's money, kindness, sex and really doesn't give a d*mn about her.
I ASSURE you there are more of those kinds of men, than women who are having babies for "entrapment".

Illogical comparison. A "female" who uses a child as a pawn, is playing with life!!!! The child has no say in this. The child is an innocent in this bullshit game. Often these children are neglected by these skanks, proving how scandalous these "female dogs" truly are. A woman can leave a man who lies to her! The child is there for life!!!!
Joe Neck Bone

Cleveland, OH

#414 Dec 19, 2010
I see why some black women are willing to get pregnant. there are so many benefits that women receive for having babies,make it impossible to resist.housing, medical, higher education, money and etc. us as men have to start making better choses went selecting a women.
dr fill

Bensenville, IL

#415 Dec 19, 2010
Black girls get knocked up for one reason, So their goverment check gets increased.They make me sick.
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Saint Leo, FL

#416 Dec 19, 2010
Black "wimminz" are born pregnant, uh uh you knows das raht
tcutie

Woodmere, NY

#417 Jan 29, 2011
i know for a fact that there are white girls and white women out there that want to get knocked out, just as well for whatever the reason is, so stop STEREOTYPING black women, just watch 16 and pregnant on MTV. There are a bunch of white nasty women getting pregnant out there and who can't support their children.
kamal patel

Ahmedabad, India

#418 May 11, 2011
I am male from india. my name is kamal Patel, i m Electrical engg. i m 35 year old married man. If you want to get pregnency and get baby and satification for sex, plz mail me on kamal(d0t)patel93(at)yah-oo(d0 )c-0-m,i have two baby.
Juergen

Oberhausen, Germany

#420 May 28, 2011
As for me, i am sexually attracted to black women. the reason is the pleasure of fetishism,
the fear of making a black woman pregnant and become a father of a non white baby is similar of having sex with your mother and taking the risk of making her pregnant.
so, black women are definitly not beautiful compared to nordic or overall white standard, but the unique feeling to have sex with them makes them more interesting for me.
i am aksing myself if there are more men who got a comparable mind set up about this topic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 min billybob1419 347
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,417,113
Sistahs, don't trust black men around your kids!!! 4 min Thick Thighs Neve... 1
2 Baltimore Officers to recieve $160k in back pay 18 min Keep Makin Em Good 2
Mixed whites look better than full whites 18 min Sonya 1
THEIR god, Is Not OUR God, (TMH) (Jan '11) 19 min Mr Truth 84
Judicial Watch: Clinton Foundation "closed in d... 20 min Bill Clintons Wife 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 22 min NotSoDivineMsM 217
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 1 hr DJ MATTHEW 58
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 1 hr Far Away 53