“BLACK FIRST”

Since: Nov 08

maryland

#2 Mar 27, 2009

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#3 Mar 27, 2009
Another solemn lesson in how the law rewards mercenery behaviour in women, proving once again that no matter what calibre or character a man imputes to himself, he is NOT immune from exploitation by ANY woman.

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#4 Mar 27, 2009
Now this is a serious problem in the black community,

Their are black girls and black women who want to get pregnant

It scares the shit out of me that 1 and 5 teenage girls go what to have a baby

And then you got the black women, who want to have a baby to try to keep a man, trap him,

Or some black women who just want another check in the mail,

These type of women feed off your seed black men

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#5 Mar 27, 2009
Now I know this something people or black women don’t want to talk about because they know it true

But supremeking is going to talk about it

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#6 Mar 27, 2009
Now first off women and young girls have been sexually librated since the 1960s

That is something most people fault to recognize

That the cause of this problem in today society,

We have a whole bunch of girls and women going around sleeping with who ever they want

And theirs no consensuses for these actions

They get rewired with a monthly check

For getting pregnant

That is the one thing that pisses me off about this

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#7 Mar 27, 2009
You could help fix the problem by vowing to never sleep with another BW! That way you won't get "trapped".

LMBAO

*leaves thread*
King

Toronto, Canada

#8 Mar 27, 2009
supremeking wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZER9pUm6CB4XX&feature=rel ated
u stole my videos sunn. lol

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

San Diego, CA

#9 Mar 27, 2009
that rape analogy was bullshit! the man is not completely innocent. it's more like this... a woman goes walking out alone late at night in the park and gets raped -- its not her fault..... but, she should have known better.
With these men, they go out and because she tells him that she's on birth controll, have unprotected sex and they impregnate a girl. no, its not completely his fault.... but he should have known better!

AND..... further more, he should have known better than to have unprotected sex because there is no pill,patch,injectionn,spermici de or diaphram that insures 100%. so yes, she was guilty but he was stupid. i dont even want to get started on the girl that did that though...
although i am sort of confused...
so did she want to get pregnant?
or did she really believe that she couldn't get pregnant and was being lazy about taking her birthcontroll??

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#10 Mar 27, 2009
What piss me off even more is the black women who say well sumpremekign he should of worn a condemn

this where I explode, these women will lie about being on the pill, gaining guy trust so he can get her pregnant, and the bicth will say, he should do f worn a condom, fuc*king hypocritical

These black women act like they have no control over their bodies, like some body holding gun to their heads,

You even have female condoms, that the stores sells, but these women almost never buy them to protect them selves

Why because they expect the guy to always have a condom, which these women no he wont, and when he does not, do they ever tell him no, they don’t

If these black women wanted to buying their own condoms to protect them selves they would of, because it your body why not protect if you don’t want to risk the chance of getting pregnant, but the fact of the matter is they don’t want to

They can sue that baby to trap men, and get money out of them, getting pregnant for these women is a reward

They are looking for the next sucker and lie about being on the pill, and never bring their own condoms, hoping to get pregnant

This is the type of evil shit I hate about black women

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#11 Mar 27, 2009
_Jazmine_ wrote:
that rape analogy was bullshit! the man is not completely innocent. it's more like this... a woman goes walking out alone late at night in the park and gets raped -- its not her fault..... but, she should have known better.
With these men, they go out and because she tells him that she's on birth controll, have unprotected sex and they impregnate a girl. no, its not completely his fault.... but he should have known better!
AND..... further more, he should have known better than to have unprotected sex because there is no pill,patch,injectionn,spermici de or diaphram that insures 100%. so yes, she was guilty but he was stupid. i dont even want to get started on the girl that did that though...
although i am sort of confused...
so did she want to get pregnant?
or did she really believe that she couldn't get pregnant and was being lazy about taking her birthcontroll??
Yes she wanted to get pregnant,

She lied about not believing she could not get pregnant, that was bull shit she made up so, he can have sex with her with out the condom

If a black women does not want to get pregnant, then see will do every thing in her power not

That means not giving sex with out protecting, even if it means using your own condom

And going on the pill with out him asking you to

It play and simple she wanted to get pregnant just to get child support check

These women are looking for the next sucker to be their baby daddy

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

San Diego, CA

#12 Mar 27, 2009
supremeking wrote:
What piss me off even more is the black women who say well sumpremekign he should of worn a condemn
this where I explode, these women will lie about being on the pill, gaining guy trust so he can get her pregnant, and the bicth will say, he should do f worn a condom, fuc*king hypocritical
These black women act like they have no control over their bodies, like some body holding gun to
their heads,
You even have female condoms, that the stores sells, but these women almost never buy them to protect them selves
Why because they expect the guy to always have a condom, which these women no he wont, and when he does not, do they ever tell him no, they don’t
If these black women wanted to buying their own condoms to protect them selves they would of, because it your body why not protect if you don’t want to risk the chance of getting pregnant, but the fact of the matter is they don’t want to
They can sue that baby to trap men, and get money out of them, getting pregnant for these women is a reward
They are looking for the next sucker and lie about being on the pill, and never bring their own condoms, hoping to get pregnant
YEAH, YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!-- women who do this are realy stupid and malicious. However, don't act like there is absolutly nothing men can do to prevent this.

yes i agree that a man should be able to be in a committed relationship and be able to trust his partner. but when will they learn? how many times have you heard of this happening? I mean, i don't know about you, but fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on me! In this day and time, i don't think anyone should put full trust in their partner--- and that includes much more than women out to trap you with pregnancy. How many black women have got infected with HIV because they put their trust in a man who was on the down low about his sexual activity! how many men have gotten every other STD from their partners who they thought they could trust.--- so yeah its realy fucked up but its life. you have to look out for yourself because you can never be 100% sure that your partner will do it for you.

but maybe this thread isn't about all that.. i get the feeling its all about "omg look at how evil these black women are" well yeah thats true but im also saying "gee, look how stupid these black men are!"

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#13 Mar 27, 2009
What came out of that birch month?

Just pay me the money you don’t need to be in the child life, as long as you’re giving me the monthly checks

In other words

"GIVE ME THE MONEY"

That all these black women want, she just need a man money, not the man him self

and now she get 500 dollar a month for laying on her back, and claming she could not get pregnant, and lied about being on the pill, that 6000 dollar a year, for a child who birth was n

And now this poor man has to suffer because of black women like that
That 6000 dollar a year, for a child who birth was he had no say in

A child he was trick into fathering,

This s the type of shit that black men need to be aware of

Since: Feb 09

Blackwood, Australia

#14 Mar 27, 2009
supremeking wrote:
These black women act like they have no control over their bodies, like some body holding gun to their heads,
obiviously these women are not interested in protecting themselves so you should protect yourself/future by saying no to them

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#15 Mar 27, 2009
APV wrote:
You could help fix the problem by vowing to never sleep with another BW! That way you won't get "trapped".
LMBAO
*leaves thread*
Just another excuse by a black women, who does not care about this injustice be done to black men

SMDH

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Arkansas City, KS

#17 Mar 27, 2009
I do want to get pregnant one day

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#19 Mar 27, 2009
supremeking wrote:
Another solemn lesson in how the law rewards mercenery behaviour in women, proving once again that no matter what calibre or character a man imputes to himself, he is NOT immune from exploitation by ANY woman.
May I please have the email address of your mother? She and I have myriad things to discuss....

Black Love USA

#20 Mar 27, 2009
supremeking wrote:
Women who purposely get pregnant mostly want to have a baby to love and hope that the man in their lives will love them.

The rest have more serious issues.

BTW, you forget the type of predatory man who tells women he "loves" them and then proceeds to take the woman's money, kindness, sex and really doesn't give a d*mn about her.

I ASSURE you there are more of those kinds of men, than women who are having babies for "entrapment".

Black Love USA

#21 Mar 27, 2009
supremeking wrote:
Now I know this something people or black women don’t want to talk about because they know it true
But supremeking is going to talk about it
This merits emphasis:

You forget the type of predatory MAN who tells women he "loves" them and then proceeds to take the woman's money, kindness, sex and really doesn't give a d*mn about her.

I ASSURE you there are more of those kinds of men, than women who are having babies for "entrapment".

Black Love USA

#22 Mar 27, 2009
supremeking wrote:
*AHEM* Do men like you ever consider that even if the woman IS using birth control and you screw her and she DOESN'T get pregnant that YOU CAN GET A DISEASE IF YOU DON'T USE A CONDOM?

You know, people are pushing condom usage for FAR MORE than babies...

With HIV/AIDS, Herpes and the new drug resistant strains of Syphillis A BABY could be the least of your worries...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women are much smarter than black men 1 min Savant 180
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min copout 1,520,352
'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran DEAD 5 min KIR SUCKA 4
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 16 min Savant 323
JEW HOLLYWOOD, FAKE HISTORY, AND BLACK FAIRY TA... 28 min KIR SUCKA 1
Hi! My name is Tommy X Hoffman 34 min dull 18
Now Batman was Black!!! 43 min KIR SUCKA 2
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 44 min IT IS I 79
White peoples obsession with the original people! 53 min AirborneInfantry 45
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 4 hr Mick 466