First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Negropithecus Americanus

Boardman, OR

#226 Sep 16, 2012
Axe V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly an accurate allegory and very well-stated.
I have just one little quibble: When god finished giving the negroes a chance to choose a higher bar, he didn't turn away and address only whites, he addressed all of humanity.
(The credits of "Sophie's Choice" are rolling on my huge-azz TV at the moment).
Interesting.
lol yes, it is true, I was in error but that said, it would have only have confused the negroes, the ones who can read anyway.

TBH this whole forum is a very interesting insight into the US negro, the way that they do only see the world in black and White terms - aren't dogs supposed to only see things in black and White too, no color perception?

Hmmm parallels between negroes and dogs? Well with one of our domestication ventures we have at least succeeded in civilizing a once savage animal and as a result they are cleaner and are more net positive to society.

Alas, though, we failed with the negro.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#228 Sep 17, 2012
Negropithecus Americanus wrote:
<quoted text>

Hmmm parallels between negroes and dogs? Well with one of our domestication ventures we have at least succeeded in civilizing a once savage animal and as a result they are cleaner and are more net positive to society.
Alas, though, we failed with the negro.
Even a dog is smart enough to know not to bite the hand that feeds you. But the negro..........not quite so.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#230 Sep 25, 2012
[5/21/12] Mayor Says Blacks Represent 2/3 Of Nation's Prison

the New Jersey mayor ain't finger-pointing either - and surprisingly, he's black.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/05/poli...

``During a recent speech Newark Mayor Cory Booker said he sees "what's happening to young minority men in this country."``
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#232 Jul 26, 2014
Throughout America today, black men are becoming very scared that they're only seven percent of the population as they're also very scared upon their association with crime (which is a rightfully-deserved synonymy) and drain on society. This fear is clearly evidenced all over the internet and especially within this forum.

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#233 Jul 26, 2014
enough per capita bs
Sankofa

Baltimore, MD

#234 Jul 26, 2014
Fear the fact that your ideology is renounced and decidedly laughable within intellectual communities worldwide. In other words, you're a fool. You're predictably worthless opinions are invalid.
Sankofa

Baltimore, MD

#235 Jul 26, 2014
*your

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#236 Jul 30, 2014
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>And we made slaves out of you, beat you, and oppressed you(as you say). Which means that you are even weaker. FACT.
Anybody can make anyone do anything with a loaded gun pointed at them, or with the thread of death if they don't comply. That does not make the person being threatened weaker.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#237 Aug 11, 2014
The textbook black male is generally of a predatory nature and rarely do they find themselves with appropriate redress or shame for their wrongdoings. They're mostly thinking of, or looking for, their next victim. Their affliction might be genetic which is mainly why they're divided from the rest of the population.
white and proud

Bethany, CT

#238 Aug 11, 2014
aZiya wrote:
South Dakota is 90% white and 1% Blk
My kind of state my kneeger.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#239 Aug 24, 2014
The textbook black ain't afraid of prison because he's so used to it and it's like his home away from home. They're responsible for their own actions and they cause only themselves to be jailed - it ain't institutional racism or "the system" at fault. And no, the crimes ain't victimless or economic-related only - their homicides and sex offenses against women and children are both on the rise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameron: "I don't like black guys, only want SW... 2 min Israelite Suprema... 8
Post-Trump, Congress keeps gaining Repub' seats! 3 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why do black women love Chimera cawk? 4 min Israelite Suprema... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,535,659
This young black man is NOT sure what to do any... 8 min Ttt 10
Democrats take another humiliating BEAT! 12 min THX Whips His Slaves 1
JRT ~ Did he surrender the forum? 15 min THX Whips His Slaves 6
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 1 hr Big Daddy 85
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Big Daddy 63
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Allan 161