Blacks 440% more CRIMINAL than Whites

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Law Abiding Citizen

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Blacks are over 440% more prone to crime than whites and Hispanics combined. This is easily verified by the FBI uniform crime report and the US Census bureau. So why do blacks always claim that whites are bigger criminals when the facts clearly show that it's the blacks who are a criminal race?
I ONLY HATE KRAKKAS

Newark, NJ

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Krakkas are hands down the most vile evil non humans to walk this earth.

Stop projecting whatever blacks do they learned from you cave gremlins.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 22, 2012
South Dakota is 90% white and 1% Blk

But #2 for highest forcible rape rate right after Alaska

Southdakota rate is around 58 per 100,000

Washington dc has a 55%. Blk population but has a way lower rate than south Dakota

Dc rate is 25 per 100,000

So, one is most likely to be raped in majority white SD than majority Blk DC

Alaska is rape capital of America

According to statistics, DC should be rape capital since it has the largest Blk population. But it's not

Utah and Arkansas even have higher rates than DC
Law Abiding Citizen

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 22, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Washington dc has a 55%. Blk population but has a way lower rate than south Dakota
According to statistics, DC should be rape capital since it has the largest Blk population. But it's not
I see that you have mastered 'cut and paste' now try to expand your mind and dig into those numbers a little deeper. I'll help you get started. What do those states have in common? Hint; They used to live in what they called teepees.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Still world Champs,..

The effects of civil strife on the people of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and the attendant sexual violations cannot be gainsaid.

The situation is so dire that the Special Representative of the United Nations (UN) Security General on Sexual Violence in Conflict, Ms Margot Wallstrom, has called the DRC "The rape capital of the world".

Indeed mass rape - a weapon of war practiced by both militias and government forces - has been so endemic that about 40 women are raped every day, some as old as 80 years of age and others as young as ten years. The UN High Commission for Refugees spokesperson Melissa Fleming, reported in 2010 that about 1 244 women were sexually assaulted throughout the country during the first three months of the year alone, more than a third of the cases taking place in North and South Kivu provinces of eastern DRC. Overall, at least 200 000 cases of sexual violence have been reported in the country since 1996.
I ONLY HATE KRAKKAS

Newark, NJ

#7 Apr 22, 2012
Show Me wrote:
Still world Champs,..
The effects of civil strife on the people of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and the attendant sexual violations cannot be gainsaid.
The situation is so dire that the Special Representative of the United Nations (UN) Security General on Sexual Violence in Conflict, Ms Margot Wallstrom, has called the DRC "The rape capital of the world".
Indeed mass rape - a weapon of war practiced by both militias and government forces - has been so endemic that about 40 women are raped every day, some as old as 80 years of age and others as young as ten years. The UN High Commission for Refugees spokesperson Melissa Fleming, reported in 2010 that about 1 244 women were sexually assaulted throughout the country during the first three months of the year alone, more than a third of the cases taking place in North and South Kivu provinces of eastern DRC. Overall, at least 200 000 cases of sexual violence have been reported in the country since 1996.
Like always krakkas lose the debate and has throw Africa in the mix.

Krakkas rape more in this country.

Predictable and pathetic sun fearing monkeys.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jun 11, 2012
black activists throughout the nation such as Mikhail Muhammad, Benjamin Crump, Al Sharpton and countless others should be shown mountains of printouts of reports of black males shooting and killing non-blacks in recent years alone.

perhaps this could alleviate their anger down at least somewhat and could even put a smile on their faces but it's also clear that black males are jealous of a great-many of their counterparts, even if or when crime ain't the issue.
phil463

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
Blacks are over 440% more prone to crime than whites and Hispanics combined. This is easily verified by the FBI uniform crime report and the US Census bureau. So why do blacks always claim that whites are bigger criminals when the facts clearly show that it's the blacks who are a criminal race?
Whites 10,000 percent more criminal than any group on the entire planet for the past 6 thousand years period.

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

#11 Jun 11, 2012
I ONLY HATE KRAKKAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like always krakkas lose the debate and has throw Africa in the mix.
Krakkas rape more in this country.
Predictable and pathetic sun fearing monkeys.

Sign in and say it BOY,

Authorities arrested two men Monday in the aftermath of a triple homicide in Auburn, Ala., but the most wanted man in the state remained on the loose. Law enforcement officials combed the capital city of Montgomery, where the alleged gunman, Desmonte D. Leonard, was thought to be hiding.
Leonard, 22, is accused of fatally shooting three men and wounding three others Saturday night at a pool party near campus. But while his whereabouts remained unknown, police said they nabbed one of two “persons of interest” who allegedly fled the University Heights apartments with Leonard.
Jeremy S. Thomas was taken into custody in Montgomery, where he was being questioned by Auburn police. Thomas, 18, was charged with one count of first-degree hindering prosecution and awaiting transfer to the Lee County Detention Center.

the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 16, 2012
when the textbook black insists on infecting and imposing on American society, it ain't gonna turn out to be a pretty picture for him. their population is just too small. they should know better by now and they can learn the easy way or find out the hard way.

the proper formula for the black man to embrace is being fathers to their kids and stop robbing, raping and killing people. consequences of failure to do so includes eventual death, incarceration or being ousted from the nation.
Ranger Bob

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 16, 2012
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
"So why do blacks always claim that whites are bigger criminals when the facts clearly show that it's the blacks who are a criminal race?"

Because they like to DEFLECT from the truth. Happens on every thread.

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

#15 Jun 18, 2012
African American Children in the Child Welfare System
The number of African American children in foster care is out of proportion with their numbers in the general population. Of the nearly 11,000 children in out-of-home care in North Carolina, almost half are African American, although blacks make up approximately 27% of the population 19-and-under across the state.

Some people believe the cause of this situation is a complex web of economic and societal factors that extend far beyond the child welfare system. They argue that, because these factors put black families at risk, it makes sense that black families have a higher degree of involvement with child welfare. Given the circumstances, the argument goes, the system is serving African Americans well.

To support this conclusion, they point to the tangible benefits the system provides black children. Studies have shown that receiving child welfare services reduces a black child's risk of incarceration and death by homicide and increases his chances of receiving mental health and medical care when he needs it.

Others strongly disagree with this view. They believe the child welfare system is failing black families. To support their view they point not only to the numbers of black children in foster care, but to the overall experience African Americans have in the system. Studies have shown that, compared to others, black parents are more likely to have their children placed in out-of-home care, to receive fewer services, and to have their parental rights terminated.

Once in foster care, black children generally spend more time there than other kids. They experience fewer visits with their parents and siblings. If the plan is adoption, African American children usually wait longer for an adoptive home.

Go Nads

Redmond, WA

#16 Jun 18, 2012
If it is wrong, the blacks will find a way to master it.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jun 18, 2012
Ranger Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"So why do blacks always claim that whites are bigger criminals when the facts clearly show that it's the blacks who are a criminal race?"
Because they like to DEFLECT from the truth. Happens on every thread.
According to history the most notorious criminals have been white.

People even glorify them in movie and throughout the media. The mass killers, serial killers, and depraved are almost always WHITE. People like you will call some kid eating candy and drinking iced T a criminal just because he's black, then come rattling off about others deflecting from the truth.

I never said white are bigger criminals, but if we look at history it might seem so. Then entire nation of Australia is populated with the descendants of felons from England. This doesn't translate into white people being a criminal race, but it says SOMETHING about history.
Go Nads

Redmond, WA

#18 Jun 18, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
People even glorify them in movie and throughout the media. The mass killers, serial killers, and depraved are almost always WHITE. People like you will call some kid eating candy and drinking iced T a criminal just because he's black, then come rattling off about others deflecting from the truth.
I never said white are bigger criminals, but if we look at history it might seem so. Then entire nation of Australia is populated with the descendants of felons from England. This doesn't translate into white people being a criminal race, but it says SOMETHING about history.
I suggest you Goolge "Black serial killers in the USA" you will find by far they commit more of these. There would be even many more except they leave their cell-phones at the site of their first murder.
Just the facts

AOL

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
it says SOMETHING about history.
History !!! War is War.

• Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

• Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

• According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

SORRY Kip, it is what it is . Get use to it , It's going to get worse. The only good part you Blacks are Killing each other faster then we Whites can:) Sad but True.
Just the facts

AOL

#20 Jun 18, 2012
One thing to keep in mind, here it is the 20th Century and Blacks are the only race committing genocide in Africa and every street they live.
Anonymous

Tucson, AZ

#21 Jun 18, 2012
aZiya wrote:
why do you keep cherry picking? I already proved to you that blacks rape a lot more often than whites on per person basis you keep saying the same thing over and over again you are either delusional or retarded...so which one is it lol?

my money is on retarded, but according to IQ scores most blacks are so it's a safe bet. I know i know, IQ scores are racist lol.
Jorge

United States

#22 Jun 18, 2012
I ONLY HATE KRAKKAS wrote:
Krakkas are hands down the most vile evil non humans to walk this earth.
Stop projecting whatever blacks do they learned from you cave gremlins.
wait..aren't we supposed to have come from y'all? if that's the case why would you emulate us? LOL
Bob Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#23 Jun 18, 2012
Ranter wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep cherry picking? I already proved to you that blacks rape a lot more often than whites on per person basis you keep saying the same thing over and over again you are either delusional or retarded...so which one is it lol?
my money is on retarded, but according to IQ scores most blacks are so it's a safe bet. I know i know, IQ scores are racist lol.
aZiya is a nutbag. That rape stat doesn't even make any sense. She keeps harping on SD as being 90 percent white, but the people commiting the rapes in SD are Native American indians. She is a certified idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My cave ape_____& knows when it's Banana Time 3 min Banana Time 1
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 9 min ChristineM 460
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 18 min Stupid Thread 257
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min King Clutch 1,129,383
Run The Republicans are coming 24 min Nbam 49
No Work, Lousey Schools: 36 min The Irony 11
Frank, and NoMo....GITcho azzes in here and FAC... (Mar '13) 36 min The Irony 8
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 54 min alldaylong20141990 313
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 56 min alldaylong20141990 152
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr alldaylong20141990 543
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr African AE 26,525
WW Refuses to Obey Quarantine-May Spread Virus ! 2 hr Be_Real_Fool 35

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE