<quoted text> I want to know why the issue of IR relations is discussed so obsessively. Only 10%(or less) of Blacks of either gender are married to whites, but this is seen as more important that the lives and well being of the other 90%.
We have more sisters and brothers in prison than in IR relations or marriages. We have about half of all our children in poverty. Where are all the threads on these VITAL issues?
Excellent point, Brother. We - and I - should attempt to correct this problem.
I will focus on some of these pressing issues in a future post. Let us resolve in advance to limit the future discussion only posters whom we feel are genuinely African-American (or progressive allies), such as yourself, DerekJ, Koka-Kola, Hellywood, attai1 et al.
Feel free to PM me about this so we can finally get this forum back on track.
<quoted text> This forum is heavily influenced by racist white men - many of whom troll as blacks. So, OF COURSE white women seem "put above black women" on this forum. Some Black men, like myself, will go out of our way to respect or honor Black women (as you can see in the thread I've linked to below), but the efforts will be ignored or attacked by the haters of all colors. But you can't let the haters get you down on this forum, or you'll be constantly depressed. I prefer to be positive and to expressive that positivity in my posts. http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TAV5ISFB92EJF...
That is probably the most intelligent and informed response I've ever read on this entire forum.
Us indian,middle eastern and latinas look so much better than white women and we are so much more passionate, feminine, sexy without even trying and we got real curves! Who could possibly resist us? ;)
White men are just bitter because eugenics isn't working and they will be on the brink of extinction within the next 40 years. I for one say "good riddance". White men are the most crooked, corrupt, cold hearted, bloodstained race that ever walked this earth. Most hated men in the world and they have the nerve to put another race down ? No one is believing the great white hype anymore and Anglo stock has dropped dramatically in the last 20 years because people are seeing them for what they really are and which are a bunch of lame asses with no character and culture "vanilla= boring Truth is, black men are a threat to u and your very existence because of your week genes. In order for whites to survive they have to fuck over everyone else. What of bunch of pieces of shit who will throw they're own mother under the bus just for inheritance. Get your mother out the nursing home and show her some love and appreciation
<quoted text>It is hard to tell who is real and who is not. This forum is totally racist and reflects how the black community is really failing because of self hating blacks and white racist. I never seen MSNEW yet.
I don't adhere to the ideology that the African American forum is a microcosm of us AA people.