Do black women view mixed men as less...
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#49 Aug 29, 2013
Symbol Of America wrote:
Because mixed race men, let's just cut to the chase here, no self respecting man no matter what his color really desires black women, they are just not worth the aggravation.
Stop pretending to be black. You are a white boy or light skin black man.

By the way, black women only want dark skin African American males nothing else. You were informed wrong if you think black American women want white boz, Asians, Hispanic men or bi-racial men.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50 Aug 29, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, black women only want dark skin African American males nothing else. You were informed wrong if you think black American women want white boz, Asians, Hispanic men or bi-racial men.
There are more unmixed blacks in one corner of Latin America than their are in your entire mixed with whites USA.

Same goes with our unmixed Latino culture whites as compared percentage wise with you paltry number of unmixed Anglos
empress

Westport, CT

#51 Aug 29, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
I don't think anybody even cares what black females think, in fact I believe that most civilized people wish they didn't exist.
Apparently you care that's why your here on the African American Forum with all these black women and their opinions.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#52 Aug 30, 2013
Sugar girl wrote:
Us mixed r considered black
In America.
sugar girl

Henley In Arden, UK

#53 Aug 30, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>says who?
that Satan man

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#54 Aug 30, 2013
sugar girl wrote:
<quoted text>that Satan man
soooo?!!!
sugar girl

Dorchester, UK

#55 Aug 30, 2013
I can consider either indian or black but I choose black

Level 3

Location hidden

#56 Aug 30, 2013
sugar girl wrote:
I can consider either indian or black but I choose black
i thought u said u look more indian?and tht blk women are ugly?whatsup u had a change of heart?lol

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#62 Sep 1, 2013
MIXEDKID wrote:
Especially those with fine features...small nose and smallish lips..it seems to be a plus with other races of women...but not black women
I view mixed men as men worthy of respect like other men out here.
Dread

Palm Bay, FL

#63 Sep 22, 2013
Heyoo girl wrote:
Mixed women look better than mixed men. Mixed women are better. Mixed men look weak.
How do we look weak? I'm 6"1 285 with 15% body fat, last time I checked that's not weak looking.
Dread

Palm Bay, FL

#64 Sep 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
U people will never be blk..GET OVER IT...go back to whitey
SCREW YOU!!! I'm mixed and I claim blk, don't tell us what we can and cannot claim! You must really hate yourself to hate us because we are mixed ! Your just as bad as the whites who hate blks!! Got kill yourself hatin ass TRICK!!!

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#65 Sep 22, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right?! Weird, because I'm blk n whte n my wife is black! Guess she didn't get the memo that all African American women hate all those races.

Level 3

Location hidden

#67 Sep 23, 2013
Dread wrote:
<quoted text>
SCREW YOU!!! I'm mixed and I claim blk, don't tell us what we can and cannot claim! You must really hate yourself to hate us because we are mixed ! Your just as bad as the whites who hate blks!! Got kill yourself hatin ass TRICK!!!
f*ck u too azzhole...u dnt tell me what to consider u subhuman light skin crackers.I dnt hate myself i luv myself and my beutiful brown skin...we brown skin blks are superior to u nasty cracka light skin mofos...u ugly yella piss colored f*ckers need help..and most of u mofos have idenity issues and are highly confused.U not blk and never will be.I believe in blk purity.I only claim beutiful pure blks like me...only brown or dark skin of course...no piss colored dirty half white wet dog allowed
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#69 Sep 24, 2013
MIXEDKID wrote:
Especially those with fine features...small nose and smallish lips..it seems to be a plus with other races of women...but not black women
MACEO

MACEO

Bashing black women is a weak ass move black men!

Maceo he's only 24 years old AND YOUR 60 YEARS OLD! lmao

http://youtu.be/6mlwvKKztos

This Young Black Man is talking to Black Men like you!

Its feminine! LMAO

Its WEAK!

Its Emotional!

Your a 60 year old man

MACEO STOP CRYING AND WHINING; CHANGING PROFILES ITS WEAK! LMAO

GO VOLUNTEER! GO MENTOR! STOP WHINING!

MAN UP AND BE A LEADER INSTEAD OF A WEAK WHINER! LMAO

STOP WHINING LIKE A WOMAN MACEO
Lool

London, UK

#71 Jan 20, 2014
Lol, this is just too funny. I am mixed but not American. My opinion: If we want to be strict then hardly any American fits the term black, except they migrated there from South Sudan where you may find a few people that are actually really "black". Plus if you see my balls you'll probably disagree with anyone saying I shouldn't claim blackness. Lol. I'll claim white though if it makes someone happy, it won't change a thing.
Eversince

Howell, MI

#72 Feb 14, 2014
because we ARe.. ever since my black father died I don't even talk to black people anymore..
Race is trivial

Mountain View, CA

#73 Feb 14, 2014
Be what you want I ain't tripping. I'm try a dive in 5 sistas right now. Its kinda tough though. BTW I'm non mixed aa we should claim ALL biracial who claim black soon they/y'all will be 1/3 or 2/5 of entire black population. I'm not going to let go that many if my people we need numbers. Forget what Mint Cookies said. Also there are pure Africans with slim noses and straight hair.
deathishere666

El Centro, CA

#74 May 21, 2014
Hey mint cookie ,

I hope someone hangs your offspring from an oaktree, with all the hate you give off. It will happen. Choke on your childrens genitals. Your friend, 666.
yasmin m

Grand Prairie, TX

#75 May 22, 2014
If a black woman is into the whole slim nose and small lips and light eyes you might as well go for the real thing instead of the half replica.
Think twice

Lithonia, GA

#76 Jul 22, 2015
Carmiana wrote:
I don't find men with small lips attractive.
What are you saying? That you prefer a man with a nose spread across his dang face? Grow up. I like mixed guys. they are cute with soft skin, bright eyes, curly hair, and just all around much NICER personalities and nicer looking than BM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 5 min Moses 19
Bitter black men 5 min T-BOS 23
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Moses 44,906
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min USAsince1680 1,383,579
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Moses 134,351
Why do Blacks commit hate crimes against Asians (Apr '12) 18 min T-BOS 52
Why NO AIDS in JAPAN ????????????? (Mar '11) 29 min Taye 6
New Racist Chinese Ad 1 hr KIP 45
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 1 hr dreamhunk 458
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 2 hr somewherebeyondth... 65