Do black women view mixed men as less black?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MIXEDKID

Marabella, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Especially those with fine features...small nose and smallish lips..it seems to be a plus with other races of women...but not black women
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

I see a mixed person as a mixed person

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I don't find men with small lips attractive.
Heyoo girl

Winchester, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Mixed women look better than mixed men. Mixed women are better. Mixed men look weak.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

To me, I see you as what you seem to identify with, most mixed guys seem to like non black women and seem to want to be white, so I never really think they identify with their black side.
Unholy Aggathon

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I dont see why non black women would see that as a plus in black men when they could just have full blooded white men if they wanted those features. On the other hand ir and non ir black women probably see it as a plus because most white men arent attracted to them,but mixed bm look like wm but are likely to be attracted to them. Like Drake.

“Jesus is my buddy”

Since: Aug 11

I just love him

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

brownskin_beauty wrote:
To me, I see you as what you seem to identify with, most mixed guys seem to like non black women and seem to want to be white, so I never really think they identify with their black side.
That's not true at all that's a stereotype. I know many biracial guys with black women. My half sister for instance. She's full black and he's biracial with big blue eyes and blond hair. They're having a baby together and I'm gonna be an aunt in a couple months. He also identifies himself as black.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

MIXEDKID wrote:
Especially those with fine features...small nose and smallish lips..it seems to be a plus with other races of women...but not black women
They are exotic but they are not the same as dark skinned BM.

Level 4

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> That's not true at all that's a stereotype. I know many biracial guys with black women. My half sister for instance. She's full black and he's biracial with big blue eyes and blond hair. They're having a baby together and I'm gonna be an aunt in a couple months. He also identifies himself as black.
Congrats to you and your sister, I know I made a generalization, but I was speaking from what I've personally seen. Most biracials who Identify as black look black, so I guess I never think they are mixed, so that could have something to do with it.

“Jesus is my buddy”

Since: Aug 11

I just love him

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats to you and your sister, I know I made a generalization, but I was speaking from what I've personally seen. Most biracials who Identify as black look black, so I guess I never think they are mixed, so that could have something to do with it.
Thank you, it happens i've made generalizations before without meaning to.:D

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

U people will never be blk..GET OVER IT...go back to whitey

Level 4

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Mint cookies wrote:
U people will never be blk..GET OVER IT...go back to whitey
You must love mixed people, every time there's a thread about them here you come with something negative to say, obsessed much?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
You must love mixed people, every time there's a thread about them here you come with something negative to say, obsessed much?
u must luv mixed people cuz u are always riding their diks real hard! I dnt like mixed breeds and neither do i like u! U are f*cking disgusting and absolutley pathetic..mixed f*ckers dnt like ur blk azz do i dnt know why u like those losers so much.I guess u want a lil light baby huh?joker

Level 4

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>u must luv mixed people cuz u are always riding their diks real hard! I dnt like mixed breeds and neither do i like u! U are f*cking disgusting and absolutley pathetic..mixed f*ckers dnt like ur blk azz do i dnt know why u like those losers so much.I guess u want a lil light baby huh?joker
I love all people :) I just noticed you speak ill of mixed people, it seems more like an obsession. I actually want brown kids, so they look like me but I would love my kids no matter what color they are.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I love all people :) I just noticed you speak ill of mixed people, it seems more like an obsession. I actually want brown kids, so they look like me but I would love my kids no matter what color they are.
no obsession

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Sugar girl wrote:
<quoted text> u must love us mixed so much that u talk about us and making threads about us why are u so obsessed with us
plz explain to me why u reply to me in every thread?get over it! I dnt like ur kind..and never will...i like PURE BRED REAL BLKS ONLY

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

I don't consider mixed or biracial people as black.
I don't care if some of them identity themself as black, I don't care of your stupid "one drop rule", you guys are not black and will never be. I'm African btw. And I also think it's so stupid that western media choose mixed/biracial people to represent black people, you guys are not black, you're mixed or biracial.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

But it's kind of complicated b/c most of black are mixed with something and "being black" have different interpretations so., ha F*CK! Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Most of black American *

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Foreignest wrote:
I don't consider mixed or biracial people as black.
I don't care if some of them identity themself as black, I don't care of your stupid "one drop rule", you guys are not black and will never be. I'm African btw. And I also think it's so stupid that western media choose mixed/biracial people to represent black people, you guys are not black, you're mixed or biracial.
agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••