The truth about racism as told by a white guy

Posted in the African-American Forum

Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 17, 2014
http://www.iowastatedaily.com/opinion/article...
" Cliven Bundy, a libertarian rancher from Nevada, and Donald Sterling, the former owner of the Clippers basketball team who is wealthier and more accustomed to the media — although I will admit I had never heard of a Donald Sterling prior to the leaking of a tape to TMZ where he condemns his girlfriend for socializing with black people.

Bundy remarked that he wondered if “the Negroes were better off as slaves, picking cotton, and having a family life.” The racism is unmistakable, and both have faced the deserved consequences. Bundy has been demoted as the nation’s mascot of leftover, isolated Americana racism, a title in which no sane person would take pride. "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which Karate Kid was better? 1984 vs 2010 remake (Aug '12) 3 min Done 39
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 9 min gone 14
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 11 min Sir Jethro 29
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 15 min Tee 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min woodtick57 1,225,038
Why American White Angry Men are Arming themsel... (Jan '13) 17 min Shootem up 10
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 23 min Carly HI YAH 118,681
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 32 min TheOriginalDoby 1,257
Why do I hate white people so much? 42 min terry 189
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 33,196
More from around the web