*I saw this hot Asian guy today

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sexy-blax-girl

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 9, 2012
He was wearing this slick tailored blue suit and had these stylish black framed glasses and he crossed the road like he was the coolest muthapucker in the world, not a care in the world, looked like he had a good job like a accountant or something creative like an architect or worked in advertising.

He was tallish and slimish-normal, the suit was working for him definitely.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#2 Mar 9, 2012
sexy-blax-girl wrote:
He was wearing this slick tailored blue suit and had these stylish black framed glasses and he crossed the road like he was the coolest muthapucker in the world, not a care in the world, looked like he had a good job like a accountant or something creative like an architect or worked in advertising.
Did you get his number?
sexy-blax-girl

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 9, 2012
I was in a car at the time, he was really sexyy, in a stylish, ultra cool and calm way.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#4 Mar 9, 2012
OH GOD, BW are becoming sad. Lol. Asian men are terrified of BW.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#5 Mar 9, 2012
sexy-blax-girl wrote:
I was in a car at the time, he was really sexyy, in a stylish, ultra cool and calm way.
Well he sounds nice. I myself am not into Asian men. I find them rather anti black women so I have never been attracted to one. If I saw a good looking one though I would probably say so.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2012
offer him a buy one get one free special next time you see him

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 9, 2012
sexy-blax-girl wrote:
and??? did you offer him free sex?

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#8 Mar 9, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
Is that something you learned about whilst you were having a massage?
steadfast

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Mar 9, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that something you learned about whilst you were having a massage?
No it was Jacks special offer in the cell block showers, it was the only way he could get smokes...lol
steadfast

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Mar 9, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
I understand that was your offer back in the cell block, Jack? How is your hole now, after those Puerto Ricans tore you a new one?
sexy-blax-girl

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 9, 2012
Yup wrote:
Really, there are nine thousand Asian men married to black women here in the states and it's happening in parts of Africa where Asian men are working also, look it up if you don't believe me. So there are Am/bw relationships out there. Don't hate.

@Wanda I am not particularly attracted to any one type guy, I go for guys who attract my attention, personality, looks etc, and this guy was hot and looked like he had great interesting things going on in life. He really stood out for me today.
The Black Devil

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2012
Yup wrote:
Seriously, man, chill out.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#13 Mar 9, 2012
steadfast wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was Jacks special offer in the cell block showers, it was the only way he could get smokes...lol
I don't doubt that!

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#14 Mar 9, 2012
sexy-blax-girl wrote:
<quoted text>Really, there are nine thousand Asian men married to black women here in the states and it's happening in parts of Africa where Asian men are working also, look it up if you don't believe me. So there are Am/bw relationships out there. Don't hate.
Yeah that is true. I actually have a little Asian blood in me myself. Being from the Caribbean originally -well, my parent's were- I have alot of mixed blood and on my father's side -Jamaican, there is chinese in my family. so I guess that not all Asian men are black women phobic.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#15 Mar 9, 2012
sexy-blax-girl wrote:
<quoted text>Really, there are nine thousand Asian men married to black women here in the states and it's happening in parts of Africa where Asian men are working also, look it up if you don't believe me. So there are Am/bw relationships out there. Don't hate.
@Wanda I am not particularly attracted to any one type guy, I go for guys who attract my attention, personality, looks etc, and this guy was hot and looked like he had great interesting things going on in life. He really stood out for me today.
Lol@ 9 thousand in America. And even a bigger LOL at Africa comment. SMH

I'm not hating, I'm just realistic. Apparently most BW in America are single and unmarried, but seeing a BW with an AM is the rarest of any grouping. For a reason....

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Yup wrote:
Yup you sound like the one who is terrified of black women.
sexy-blax-girl

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 9, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol@ 9 thousand in America. And even a bigger LOL at Africa comment. SMH
I'm not hating, I'm just realistic. Apparently most BW in America are single and unmarried, but seeing a BW with an AM is the rarest of any grouping. For a reason....
I didn't think what I said was funny, it is a fact, look for yourself. I never said it was a big or a small number, I was only pointing out fact, as you said that Asian men are scared of bw, well nine thousand were not. It's not a question of whether it is rare or not. I am merely pointing out truth. So take it or leave it.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#18 Mar 9, 2012
sexy-blax-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think what I said was funny, it is a fact, look for yourself. I never said it was a big or a small number, I was only pointing out fact, as you said that Asian men are scared of bw, well nine thousand were not. It's not a question of whether it is rare or not. I am merely pointing out truth. So take it or leave it.
LMFBAO!

9 thousand? Lol.

I probably have a better chance at being hit by a flying unicorn before I see this rare sight.

What next, you'll be jump for joy over the few thousand bw/Eskimo men couples?
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#19 Mar 9, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup you sound like the one who is terrified of black women.
I can't even step outside with my beautiful Italian/Macedonian girl without some black chick getting ready to fight with her.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#20 Mar 9, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't even step outside with my beautiful Italian/Macedonian girl without some black chick getting ready to fight with her.
I am so happy for you and your beautiful babe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,523,752
another mudshark learns lesson after it's too late 2 min Harrisson 8
Trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen arres... 3 min Ben 21
Thinking of joining British SAS soon. 4 min Super Deplorable 2
Slave of the year award 6 min cali roze 17
Science: "White women DISGUSTED by black men" 7 min Ben 13
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 10 min Super Deplorable 40
Why do so many whites fear blacks? 1 hr Keepin It Real 80
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr Keepin It Real 134
What African Americans really are 4 hr Keepin It Real 61