terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#22 May 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
By keeping the faith. I have a college degree that relates to one of the fields I mentioned.
And you?
watch this. what kind of college degree you got?
Coonstrike

Stockton, CA

#23 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
wm stay on here trying to prove they superiority because they feel too feminine so Im finna tear it down cause its common sense. why would you stay on a forum all day long filled with a bunch of people you don't like? because either your retarded or you feel too feminine and needs to prove your not, to give you something to feel good about yourself. your females already said you was feminine in front of the world.
ww called wm feminine and too soft lol
for example
http://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/wfn-pr...
>>
you know how men always wear darker colors and girls always wear lighter colors? there is 1 proof
and here is the rest >>
1 hit knockout ding ding ding ( bells ) lol
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/...
white boy thought he would get away with being racist in front of a bm and got the 1 hit k.o of death lmao
white man was beaten, and knocked out as a black girl was dancing with a attempt to humiliate him, a black man grabbed an item from the man’s pocket. When the victim attempted to recover his property, the man was punched a single time in the face, and knocked him to the ground, stripped his clothes off and taunted him.
bm k.o another white boy 1 hit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IHLOtQvS6MQXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Darrell Desuze, 17, punched a white man to the ground with a single punch as disturbances swept the country on August 8 last year.[Richard Mannington Bowes], who had been trying to put out a fire in a dustbin near his home in Ealing, West London, suffered brain damage and died three days later in hospital. Desuze’s mother Lavinia was also jailed at the same court today for breaking the law
Wearing sunglasses and a distinctive top saying “Robbers and Villains,”[Desuze] threw his full weight behind a punch to Mr Bowes’s jaw, buckling his legs and knocking him unconscious.
An unarmed 17 year old boy can kill a grown man with a punch? Who knew!
It’s gotten so extreme you could make a cartoon of it. A black boy runs up to a white man, hits him in the face, the white man falls to the ground dead.
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/Darrell-Desuze.jp...
bm 1 hit ko white man for being in his girl face. plus he actually wanted to knock him out anyway lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
black Jewish Israelites own white man in newyork city
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ask the white boys why they always hide behind the internet with no pic and see if you will get a answer lol
ask the white boys why they always are on the black forum crying about bm when they won't get nothing out of it. oh i know why, because they feel they have nothing else better to do and needs to prove that they not feminine, lol ok i got ya.
they cry about who uses welfare and food stamps when white people has the most people on food stamps. Mexicans gets more foodstamps than black people and definitely has more kids. Mexicans are guilty of many in their country and its 1 one of the most dangerous countries in the world. wm wants to cry about blacks though. why? because their too feminine.
again wm are feminine and needs something to feel good about.
So in your mind you think being knocked out or being sucker punched is feminine? The sad part is that your statement makes no sense at all.
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#24 May 13, 2013
here you go. Arabs admits their race are useless
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#25 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
watch this. what kind of college degree you got?
Funny he never came back to answer it either.

ROFL
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#26 May 13, 2013
Coonstrike wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your mind you think being knocked out or being sucker punched is feminine? The sad part is that your statement makes no sense at all.
obviously you don't know much neither.

the fact that many of your own women called wm feminine. look at how light your skin.

dominating a fight with your bear hands is probably the most manly thing in the world. the fact that you didn't even know that makes you feminine because that means you must not be willing to accept the fact that a man have to know how to fight in order to be a man.

what you go do when a unarmed man breaks into your house to harm your family? are you gonna look at them get harmed or are you gonna be the man and stand up and fight? but according to you fighting don't make you a man. really?
ok

keep thinking that then.

wm acts the closes to a female than any race. the average wm even looks the closes to a female.
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#27 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL
ikr lol smh
Alvin Green

Lakeland, FL

#28 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
BM are masculine.
Really? Wearing earrings, pantyhose on your heads, pants on the ground, living off women and jackin yo dix in public. Yeah right! Das raht LOL
Alvin Green

Lakeland, FL

#29 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL
Why didn't you correct his grammar? Gnomesayin
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#30 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
actually blacks was the first to study about science and taught whites science. blacks was the first to do art in Egypt. blacks and Arabs was the first to form and fight with their own armies and at that time whites was living in caves so basically you don't really know much.
Bwahahaha! Proof plz. Sissy bitch!
Alvin Green

Lakeland, FL

#31 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously you don't know much neither.
the fact that many of your own women called wm feminine. look at how light your skin.
dominating a fight with your bear hands is probably the most manly thing in the world. the fact that you didn't even know that makes you feminine because that means you must not be willing to accept the fact that a man have to know how to fight in order to be a man.
what you go do when a unarmed man breaks into your house to harm your family? are you gonna look at them get harmed or are you gonna be the man and stand up and fight? but according to you fighting don't make you a man. really?
ok
keep thinking that then.
wm acts the closes to a female than any race. the average wm even looks the closes to a female.
"Bear" hands are better than monkey paws. Das raht lol
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#32 May 13, 2013
Alvin Green wrote:
<quoted text> Why didn't you correct his grammar? Gnomesayin
Cause he is not a racist white troll. That's why.
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#33 May 13, 2013
Alvin Green wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Wearing earrings, pantyhose on your heads, pants on the ground, living off women and jackin yo dix in public. Yeah right! Das raht LOL
Im a bm and i never sagged a day in my life. i never wore earings a day in my life. "living off women" I don't even live with a women. lmao i also know many many more bm who are the same way of me. but i have noticed many of wm who wear earings though as might a fact i have seen more wm wearing earings than bm.

i have seen some but not nearly as much of wm with earings. there are many wm who wear earings actually. go to Chicago where you will see a bunch of wm who sagg trying to be bad boys.
Alvin Green

Lakeland, FL

#34 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause he is not a racist white troll. That's why.
So racist blacks get a pass. Gotcha. Das raht
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#35 May 13, 2013
oh and speaking of living off women come where Im at in Birmingham and i will show you many wm who live with their mothers and aunties lol! oh yeah lets get it.

you can go to Europe and also find many wm living with their mothers and even on the streets. in Europe tons of wm with jobs are poor and living with their mothers.
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#36 May 13, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahaha! Proof plz. Sissy bitch!
yep and at that time whites was living in caves.
Ancient Egyptain

Sicklerville, NJ

#37 May 13, 2013
Alvin Green wrote:
<quoted text> So racist blacks get a pass. Gotcha. Das raht
Yeah cause they are in the right forum, cracker.
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#39 May 13, 2013
Alvin Green wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Wearing earrings, pantyhose on your heads, pants on the ground, living off women and jackin yo dix in public. Yeah right! Das raht LOL
and what bm wears pantyholes on they heads? wtf! lol! i have never in my life saw a black man wearing pantyholes on they heads. Idk where you get your delusions but they must be your own race of men who do that and trying accuse it on bm.
but i have heard of a wm committing a crime with panty holes on his head. lmao
Alvin Green

Lakeland, FL

#40 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
and what bm wears pantyholes on they heads? wtf! lol! i have never in my life saw a black man wearing pantyholes on they heads. Idk where you get your delusions but they must be your own race of men who do that and trying accuse it on bm.
Don't worry about it son. Go sit down. A'ight den.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#41 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
yep and at that time whites was living in caves.
Proof?
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#42 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen them wearing grandmas undies. They sure do wear pantyhose. Seen it many times. Baggies 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,156,805
The oldest University on earth is in Africa (Jun '14) 2 min audy17 54
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 4 min Afghan Prince 1,434
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? 4 min karmaisabitch 44
Could racism be in the age of the beholder? 4 min Chief Negrologist 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min African AE 29,125
Race-Specific Bioweapons 8 min Hog Spotter 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min African AE 99,071
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 15 min onlinebabe 136
Are whites taller than us. 34 min Hog Spotter 163
More from around the web