proof white men are the most feminine...

proof white men are the most feminine on the earth

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#1 May 13, 2013
wm stay on here trying to prove they superiority because they feel too feminine so Im finna tear it down cause its common sense. why would you stay on a forum all day long filled with a bunch of people you don't like? because either your retarded or you feel too feminine and needs to prove your not, to give you something to feel good about yourself. your females already said you was feminine in front of the world.
ww called wm feminine and too soft lol

for example
http://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/wfn-pr...
>>

you know how men always wear darker colors and girls always wear lighter colors? there is 1 proof

and here is the rest >>

1 hit knockout ding ding ding ( bells ) lol
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/...
white boy thought he would get away with being racist in front of a bm and got the 1 hit k.o of death lmao

white man was beaten, and knocked out as a black girl was dancing with a attempt to humiliate him, a black man grabbed an item from the man’s pocket. When the victim attempted to recover his property, the man was punched a single time in the face, and knocked him to the ground, stripped his clothes off and taunted him.

bm k.o another white boy 1 hit
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Darrell Desuze, 17, punched a white man to the ground with a single punch as disturbances swept the country on August 8 last year.[Richard Mannington Bowes], who had been trying to put out a fire in a dustbin near his home in Ealing, West London, suffered brain damage and died three days later in hospital. Desuze’s mother Lavinia was also jailed at the same court today for breaking the law

Wearing sunglasses and a distinctive top saying “Robbers and Villains,”[Desuze] threw his full weight behind a punch to Mr Bowes’s jaw, buckling his legs and knocking him unconscious.

An unarmed 17 year old boy can kill a grown man with a punch? Who knew!

It’s gotten so extreme you could make a cartoon of it. A black boy runs up to a white man, hits him in the face, the white man falls to the ground dead.
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/Darrell-Desuze.jp...

bm 1 hit ko white man for being in his girl face. plus he actually wanted to knock him out anyway lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

black Jewish Israelites own white man in newyork city

ask the white boys why they always hide behind the internet with no pic and see if you will get a answer lol

ask the white boys why they always are on the black forum crying about bm when they won't get nothing out of it. oh i know why, because they feel they have nothing else better to do and needs to prove that they not feminine, lol ok i got ya.

they cry about who uses welfare and food stamps when white people has the most people on food stamps. Mexicans gets more foodstamps than black people and definitely has more kids. Mexicans are guilty of many in their country and its 1 one of the most dangerous countries in the world. wm wants to cry about blacks though. why? because their too feminine.
again wm are feminine and needs something to feel good about.
terrelle

United States

#3 May 13, 2013
correction: but dates bw wooooowwwww... interesting i
think i know why lol... bm are masculine.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
wm stay on here trying to prove they superiority because they feel too feminine so Im finna tear it down cause its common sense. why would you stay on a forum all day long filled with a bunch of people you don't like? because either your retarded or you feel too feminine and needs to prove your not, to give you something to feel good about yourself. your females already said you was feminine in front of the world.
ww called wm feminine and too soft lol
for example
http://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/wfn-pr...
>>
you know how men always wear darker colors and girls always wear lighter colors? there is 1 proof
and here is the rest >>
1 hit knockout ding ding ding ( bells ) lol
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/...
white boy thought he would get away with being racist in front of a bm and got the 1 hit k.o of death lmao
white man was beaten, and knocked out as a black girl was dancing with a attempt to humiliate him, a black man grabbed an item from the man’s pocket. When the victim attempted to recover his property, the man was punched a single time in the face, and knocked him to the ground, stripped his clothes off and taunted him.
bm k.o another white boy 1 hit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IHLOtQvS6MQXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Darrell Desuze, 17, punched a white man to the ground with a single punch as disturbances swept the country on August 8 last year.[Richard Mannington Bowes], who had been trying to put out a fire in a dustbin near his home in Ealing, West London, suffered brain damage and died three days later in hospital. Desuze’s mother Lavinia was also jailed at the same court today for breaking the law
Wearing sunglasses and a distinctive top saying “Robbers and Villains,”[Desuze] threw his full weight behind a punch to Mr Bowes’s jaw, buckling his legs and knocking him unconscious.
An unarmed 17 year old boy can kill a grown man with a punch? Who knew!
It’s gotten so extreme you could make a cartoon of it. A black boy runs up to a white man, hits him in the face, the white man falls to the ground dead.
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/Darrell-Desuze.jp...
bm 1 hit ko white man for being in his girl face. plus he actually wanted to knock him out anyway lol
black Jewish Israelites own white man in newyork city
ask the white boys why they always hide behind the internet with no pic and see if you will get a answer lol
ask the white boys why they always are on the black forum crying about bm when they won't get nothing out of it. oh i know why, because they feel they have nothing else better to do and needs to prove that they not feminine, lol ok i got ya.
they cry about who uses welfare and food stamps when white people has the most people on food stamps. Mexicans gets more foodstamps than black people and definitely has more kids. Mexicans are guilty of many in their country and its 1 one of the most dangerous countries in the world. wm wants to cry about blacks though. why? because their too feminine.
again wm are feminine and needs something to feel good about.
So you wallow in the fact that you are a mindless brute.
You really are way too stupid for your own good.

Whites have nothing to prove either in the brains or brawn department. We are some of the most courageous people to ever walk the Earth. Did you forget how you got here, fool??
Treyvon Zimmerman

Madison Heights, VA

#5 May 13, 2013
In today's news, Leeroy Washington, a passenger was tragically killed as his friend drove down the road at 50 mph. Seems Mr. Washington stuck his head outta the window and got beaten to death by his lips flapping in the wind.
Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

#6 May 13, 2013
This thread is even more proof that black males are becoming effeminate/sissified. "Terrelle" got all but hurt by the 'Black males are effeminate' thread and had to prove he is a macho, straight black male, by posting some staged YouTube links.

Only effeminate black males feel the need to prove they are really macho.

lol
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 May 13, 2013
As if their Feminine easy peel skin tone wasn't proof enough?
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#8 May 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wallow in the fact that you are a mindless brute.
You really are way too stupid for your own good.
Whites have nothing to prove either in the brains or brawn department. We are some of the most courageous people to ever walk the Earth. Did you forget how you got here, fool??
i
i knew multiple wm was going to be the first to reply to this. there is nothing for you to prove lol
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#9 May 13, 2013
Harold Hampton wrote:
This thread is even more proof that black males are becoming effeminate/sissified. "Terrelle" got all but hurt by the 'Black males are effeminate' thread and had to prove he is a macho, straight black male, by posting some staged YouTube links.
Only effeminate black males feel the need to prove they are really macho.
lol
no actually your sissified bi*ch boy. don't get upset over the truth now lol

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>i
i knew multiple wm was going to be the first to reply to this. there is nothing for you to prove lol
Of course not, we got all bases covered. Technology, art, science, exlporation, military conquest, you name it.

Hell, if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't even be wearing underpants.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#11 May 13, 2013
This thread is utter bullsh*t. WM are the most masculine men on the planet. They conquered every race of men they encountered and took their women. As a sista, I love me some white meat, and many sistas feel the same way. Quit suckin' that glass d*ck, nog, it's clearly affecting your brain.
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#12 May 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, we got all bases covered. Technology, art, science, exlporation, military conquest, you name it.
And how does some honkey on the computer have anything to do with any of that?
OJ is innocent

Madison Heights, VA

#13 May 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that turn you on? Be truthful now.

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 May 13, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
And how does some honkey on the computer have anything to do with any of that?
By keeping the faith. I have a college degree that relates to one of the fields I mentioned.

And you?

Level 4

Location hidden

#15 May 13, 2013
OJ is innocent wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that turn you on? Be truthful now.
Men in their underwear? Nope.

But keep trying. I'm sure you'll find some other queer out there who shares your fantasies.
Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

#16 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
no actually your sissified bi*ch boy.
Ebonics is not my forte.
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#17 May 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually blacks was the first to study about science and taught whites science. blacks was the first to do art in Egypt. blacks and Arabs was the first to form and fight with their own armies and at that time whites was living in caves so basically you don't really know much.

Level 4

Location hidden

#19 May 13, 2013
terrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
actually blacks was the first to study about science and taught whites science. blacks was the first to do art in Egypt. blacks and Arabs was the first to form and fight with their own armies and at that time whites was living in caves so basically you don't really know much.
I know that the Egyptians looked like Arabs and Arabs are closer to Whites. Also the Romans conquered all the Arabs lands way before there were any Islamic armies.

And I know if it wasn't for the White man, you'd be making hand shadows on the walls of your mudhut for entertainment and wiping your asses with tree leaves.

Face it, all the good things in life come from us. We cure your dieseases, and improve your mortality rates even.

You should bow down and thank us!
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#20 May 13, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
This thread is utter bullsh*t. WM are the most masculine men on the planet. They conquered every race of men they encountered and took their women. As a sista, I love me some white meat, and many sistas feel the same way. Quit suckin' that glass d*ck, nog, it's clearly affecting your brain.
i don't smoke first of all. and hell nawl you ain't no bw. if you was then you just insulted your own race by supporting another race of conquering your own race. imposter! lol!

btw many light skin bw where Im at only dates bm. as might a fact i have never in my life seen a light skin bw with a wm. i use to go with a light bw when i was 17 who only dated dark skin bm and she still like dark bm cause she with one now.

it might be some who date wm but they are very rare.

but everytime Im out somewhere they be like hey! lol! i don't talk to them though because i mostly like dark skin bw and already got a girl anyway. i like light skin bw too though.
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#21 May 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that the Egyptians looked like Arabs and Arabs are closer to Whites. Also the Romans conquered all the Arabs lands way before there were any Islamic armies.
And I know if it wasn't for the White man, you'd be making hand shadows on the walls of your mudhut for entertainment and wiping your asses with tree leaves.
Face it, all the good things in life come from us. We cure your dieseases, and improve your mortality rates even.
You should bow down and thank us!
dude! educate yourself. please educate yourself. even Arab reporters themselves admitted the ancient Egyptians was black and looked nothing like an Arab. and yes dahia was black.
http://www.whenweruled.com/articles.php...

Arabs even admitted they was useless. lol! smh
http://www.whenweruled.com/articles.php...
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#22 May 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
By keeping the faith. I have a college degree that relates to one of the fields I mentioned.
And you?
watch this. what kind of college degree you got?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min TranshumanX 44,878
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Katrina 1,383,478
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 23 min NotSoDivineMsM 59
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 28 min Shabookie Brown 1,050
Blacks suck! 30 min ih8blax 1
Why are BM Confused, Lost, Deranged & Unwanted? 30 min Dan Snow 17
Majority of White Women Don't Want Black Men (Jan '13) 31 min SENIN 332
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 2 hr u Make Me Laugh 58
New Racist Chinese Ad 2 hr LMBAO 23
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr yisarel 134,278
More from around the web