Hey black people where is trayvon mar...

Hey black people where is trayvon martin at? lol

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gmork

Alexander, AR

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Lol!
frostbittenleroy

Omaha, NE

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Lol
Nano

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Lol
Heap Big Chief

Hlucin, Czech Republic

#4 Nov 20, 2013
<<< ...where is trayvon martin at? >>>

Hell.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#6 Nov 20, 2013
same place Zboy will be soon
Red zone

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2013
Treyvon Martin is with the Creator in the heavens while tormented George Zimmerman continues to live hell on earth.
Traycoon in Hell Ha Ha Ha

Netherlands

#9 Nov 20, 2013
Traycoon is sitting on Satan's lap right now, with El Diablo's pecker in Trayboon's well used butt hole!

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#10 Nov 20, 2013
Traycoon is sitting on Satan's lap right now, with El Diablo's fiery pecker in Trayboon's well used butt hole!
YouWillAlwaysBeA Loser

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2013
Gmork wrote:
Lol!
He's in heaven laughing at the fact that you're going straight to hell.
Gmork

Alexander, AR

#14 Nov 20, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
how sick is it to laugh at someone who is deceased. No wonder why people say white is the race of the devil o.o
It's payback for what oj simpson did. It's called KARMA,get used to it.
Gmork

Alexander, AR

#15 Nov 20, 2013
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven.... and far from your devilish A$$
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1PCOJB0ICE69...
George Zimmerman is my hero. He made a sorry worthless black animal good. No telling how many human(non black) lives he saved. Trayvon martin was just a coward ass nighur and now he's burning in hell with martin loser king. Lol
LION

Charlotte, NC

#16 Nov 20, 2013
Red zone wrote:
Treyvon Martin is with the Creator in the heavens while tormented George Zimmerman continues to live hell on earth.
Now that is a good one! lol
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#19 Nov 20, 2013
Gmork wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman is my hero. He made a sorry worthless black animal good. No telling how many human(non black) lives he saved. Trayvon martin was just a coward ass nighur and now he's burning in hell with martin loser king. Lol
I'll bet you're obese and downright ugly. I've noticed that unattractive people can be so mean and full of racism, not all of course, but most it seems. Most wealthy good looking white people are not racist, that's just my opinion. I can't imagine Angelina Jo Lee, Tom Cruise, Dr.Oz and Jillian Michaels behaving like the likes of you when it comes to another person's race. It always seems to be the obese, poor ugly ones who are full of hate and racism. Could it be that you're mad because you're ugly?
Gmork

Alexander, AR

#21 Nov 20, 2013
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you're obese and downright ugly. I've noticed that unattractive people can be so mean and full of racism, not all of course, but most it seems. Most wealthy good looking white people are not racist, that's just my opinion. I can't imagine Angelina Jo Lee, Tom Cruise, Dr.Oz and Jillian Michaels behaving like the likes of you when it comes to another person's race. It always seems to be the obese, poor ugly ones who are full of hate and racism. Could it be that you're mad because you're ugly?
Nope I'm thin healthy and sexy. I don't think 6'1" 150lbs is obese. you're probably obese and collect welfare. lol
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#24 Nov 20, 2013
Gmork wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I'm thin healthy and sexy. I don't think 6'1" 150lbs is obese. you're probably obese and collect welfare. lol
Most likely you're thin, unattractive and broke, and that's why you're mad/mean.
Gmork

Alexander, AR

#29 Nov 21, 2013
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
But he says nothing remotely smart
Hmm what's all that "black power" bs you've been posting? lol Stupid black f**k!
Gmork

Alexander, AR

#33 Nov 21, 2013
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Come over here and find out you damn demon. Or are you scared or to dumb to defend yourself or is it that you already know that white people are devils.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1PCOJB0ICE69...
No one is scared of your ignorant black ass and no one cares about your stupid religious bullshit!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#34 Nov 21, 2013
He's in your closet waiting for you to fall asleep and when you do he's going to peel your face like a grape.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#35 Nov 21, 2013
he still dayed yo......ugly spooks.........

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#38 Nov 21, 2013
Gorillus apus interbaboonus wrote:
TRaycoon is a demon in disguise...
I rebuke in the name of Jesus back demon back!
It didn't work, she-ape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,685,622
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 4 min Dean 22
More questions blacks won't answer... 5 min Harrisson 25
News Africa:Study Shows African Migrants Are Better ... 6 min eeltruth 3
We wuz kangz 7 min Ttt 9
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 8 min eeltruth 34
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 10 min Jake 9
The white race will rise again 13 min eeltruth 47
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 15 min eeltruth 81
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 27 min Royal 423