Young Black Folks, STOP Tattooing yourself..It is costing you jobs!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

As black folks we are already at a disadvantage when it comes to the corporate world world simply by the color of our skin. But one thing we can control is out appearance.

I have been to many businesses, fast food, retail etc and when I look at the workers or cashier and you see giant tattoos on people neck and faces, and all up and down their arms, do these young black kids not know by now alot of corporate America will disqualify them from a job simply because of that. Even though its outward appearance, much of corporate America sees tattoo on your face or neck as: ghetto, criminal, or just plain retarded.

This up and coming generation of blacks growing up in this hip hop culture is guaranteeing themselves a life of misery and poverty when they keep getting turned down for jobs over basic stuff like facial tattoos, super ghetto names, and not able to speak basic English without forcing it.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Symbol Of America wrote:
What I find quite amusing about you ignorant dark skinned black folks is that a tattoo is comprised of black ink so if your skin is already black how can anyone see the tattoo? Anybody see where I'm going with this?
on a white boyz they born with them.. Its called.. Freckles.. Ha ha ha ha ha.. Ugly buggas

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Ant wrote:
As black folks we are already at a disadvantage when it comes to the corporate world world simply by the color of our skin. But one thing we can control is out appearance.
I have been to many businesses, fast food, retail etc and when I look at the workers or cashier and you see giant tattoos on people neck and faces, and all up and down their arms, do these young black kids not know by now alot of corporate America will disqualify them from a job simply because of that. Even though its outward appearance, much of corporate America sees tattoo on your face or neck as: ghetto, criminal, or just plain retarded.
This up and coming generation of blacks growing up in this hip hop culture is guaranteeing themselves a life of misery and poverty when they keep getting turned down for jobs over basic stuff like facial tattoos, super ghetto names, and not able to speak basic English without forcing it.
white boys get tattoos while walking in the sun.. Ha ha ha ha ha
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>white boys get tattoos while walking in the sun.. Ha ha ha ha ha
LMAO. Besides skin cancer, they can still get a job with that sunburn.
Tall Guy

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Ant wrote:
Yeah, here in ATL all you have to do is look around and see why half these young kids dont have better jobs and will never get one.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Ant wrote:

Yes, it is becoming quite redundant to say the least in regards to tattoos on people's bodies regardless of their race in the USA.
Milly

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

The jobsite wrote:
Tattoos or not, black employees are the worst.
I'd rather have a crew of retarded monkeys.
But I repeat myself...
Can I get a medium fry and a chocolate shake please?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••