Country Star Shoots herself and the dog

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27 Feb 18, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint that the truth!
It seems that everyone that goes to that Celebrity Rehab comes out worse.
I agree. I remember seeing her on Celebrity Rehab. She had some issues with the law and prior suicide attempts. Her life went downhill.

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Mo Coco Buttah wrote:
I wonder if the Bi-racial, and powerless president Obama is upset that he didn't get to eat the dog http://www.google.com/url...
you mad cause you didn't get to have sex with it haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 Feb 18, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
why? I dont see any of you preaching it to the blacks who do the same
I have never done it... I just call out black hypocrisy and the culture movement to anti-white men via the left wing agenda of the mainstream media and acedemia.
and as far as I know... noone on here is black or white... everyone on here could be purple asians
I don't get why you aren't calling out 'Black hypocrisy' and 'anti-white' whatever on the Anglo-American forum. Nobody cares about as your 'white feelings' and nobody cares the suicidal German Shepherd and her damn Toto. Why are you HERE?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#31 Feb 18, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint that the truth!
It seems that everyone that goes to that Celebrity Rehab comes out worse.
Sometimes shrinks and therapists are just crazies with degrees.
Tony yayo

Revere, MA

#32 Feb 18, 2013
.....the kids, the dog....everybody dying, no lying

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#33 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
you care, you posted in the thread, I created
I'm encouraging you to take your BS to that empty Anglo American forum. The only thing I care about is the wet dog like stench you Caucasians are leaving on this forum. It's too repulsive to ignore.

Location hidden

#34 Feb 18, 2013
Most probably she shot the dog first.

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Laramie, WY

#35 Feb 18, 2013
This woman was the 5th former patient of famed scam artist/fraudster Dr. Drew Pinsky to die an untimely death in recent years. I'm not really surprised at that figure.

Pinsky earns his living exploiting mentally damaged people who have had a degree of noteriety in the past. He promises to make them well , while in reality he's just drawing in the most well known former celebrities he can scrounge up , not caring one bit if they actually rehabilitate themselves. It's all about ratings with this guy.

I guess he's not really any different than any other money grubbing Hollywood Yid.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#36 Feb 18, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
What did the dog do wrong??????
She probably think her and the dog will be in Heaven together.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#38 Feb 18, 2013
Why shoot the dog????

Location hidden

#40 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
she lost her BF, kids, all within a months time... the dog was the only thing she had left
... I like how people try to understand, someone thats so mentally troubled, they think death is the only escape from thier pain
Yes I understand that these people feel so bad that they are consumed by guilt to the point they don't feel like moving on.

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#41 Feb 18, 2013
Mindy McCready had an affair with pitcher Roger Clements. He has denied it but there have been very strong rumors around about it.

Location hidden

#42 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
Why shoot the dog????
Maybe the dog had added his share to herderession by urinating on furniture and rug and throwing up on her bed.

Location hidden

#43 Feb 18, 2013
her depression

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#44 Feb 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the dog had added his share to herderession by urinating on furniture and rug and throwing up on her bed.
That's cold. She could have spared the dog, he didn't do anything wrong. Even if this scenario is true, she could have gave him away or put him up for adoption.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#46 Feb 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>She probably think her and the dog will be in Heaven together.
I hope she was not thinking that. Like one person said prior, the police might have thought she had something to do with her boyfriend's death.

Location hidden

#47 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I hope she was not thinking that. Like one person said prior, the police might have thought she had something to do with her boyfriend's death.
If she did she would have been consumed with guilt and I heard some where guilt is the real reason for suicides taken place.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#48 Feb 20, 2013
They can use her as the poster child for animal cruelty like they did Michael Vick.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#50 Feb 20, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>If she did she would have been consumed with guilt and I heard some where guilt is the real reason for suicides taken place.
I have heard that before too. Sometimes people just give up on life. She had a lot of issues.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#51 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I have heard that before too. Sometimes people just give up on life. She had a lot of issues.
That's an interesting concept since White males are more likely to kill themselves, out of white guilt perhaps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,535,040
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 min No Reparations 28
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 24 min Alexa 32
sheboon teacher and her apesistant brawl in cla... 25 min No Reparations 3
12 y/o N|G|ET torment 80 y/o woman! 38 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 1
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 41 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 3
Racism in America 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 554
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr Pissed off 14
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 174
More from around the web