Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

Horribly-written article with irrelevant photos. Fail.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Thought it was interesting.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Stag_R_Lee wrote:
Thought it was interesting.
Very good facts. It just shows that neither Obama gives a dang about their employees and by extension ordinary Americans like you and me. Both are detached and very elitist and arrogant people.

Thank you.
daily mail

Houghton Le Spring, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

what

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Now, watch all the feminazis and homonazis jump in here to defend the Obamas against that w3hich is indefensible.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

I sincerely hope the OP is not bad mouthing my belle, Michele, because I won't stand for it - not for a minute, not for an instant, not even for 18 nanoseconds! Do you understand me ? Huh? Do you?

My belle is the sweetest girl any guy could possibly hope to find. Sure, she calls me a pink mutant devil's spawn now and then, but so what? Those are her terms of endearment, her way of expressing affection. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body!

If you guys can't learn to read between the lines, then maybe you should just ...

[psst!]

Hold on a sec ...

[what? are you sure?]

Ok, well, I've just been informed the OP was referring to Michelle Obama. So, uhmmm, never mind and sorry for the confusion.

Carry on and have a great day.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

This stupid forum is finally dead. Let's bury it because the trolls here do not have enough sense to hold any intelligent discussions, anyhow.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

This is Abdurratln's idea of an intelligent discussion ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFLV8AEMFLDFR...
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Drilling for the nerve wrote:
I sincerely hope the OP is not bad mouthing my belle, Michele, because I won't stand for it - not for a minute, not for an instant, not even for 18 nanoseconds! Do you understand me ? Huh? Do you?
My belle is the sweetest girl any guy could possibly hope to find. Sure, she calls me a pink mutant devil's spawn now and then, but so what? Those are her terms of endearment, her way of expressing affection. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body!
If you guys can't learn to read between the lines, then maybe you should just ...
[psst!]
Hold on a sec ...
[what? are you sure?]
Ok, well, I've just been informed the OP was referring to Michelle Obama. So, uhmmm, never mind and sorry for the confusion.
Carry on and have a great day.
: D

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Another bullshyt piece of of gossip.
The Man

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Have anybody see the proof Michelle was a man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••