Black Women need to work with White Women

Posted in the African-American Forum

DiamondSmile89

UK

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Black Women need to put our anger aside and work with White Women to hook them up with Black Men. Black Men and White Women make great couples and they should be together for ever.

Black Women need to get out of the way of Black Mens happiness and allow them to get with White Women. It's time Black Women face the facts and realize that there is nothing we can do to keep Black Men and White Women from being together.

I just want to show my support for Black Men and White Women. I love seeing you together.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 24, 2012
DiamondSmile89 wrote:
Black Women need to put our anger aside and work with White Women to hook them up with Black Men. Black Men and White Women make great couples and they should be together for ever.
Black Women need to get out of the way of Black Mens happiness and allow them to get with White Women. It's time Black Women face the facts and realize that there is nothing we can do to keep Black Men and White Women from being together.
I just want to show my support for Black Men and White Women. I love seeing you together.
You sound foolish and bitter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,132
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,224,137
Freddie Gray's knife 9 min come riot in miss... 22
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min KiloEcho 33,145
WHITE WoMEN ARE SO STUPID (Dec '12) 12 min KIP 17
Any Black People In Vegas-How is it? (Dec '07) 22 min KIP 36
White people are the biggest rioters and looters 39 min coretta 52
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 59 min Undisputed Facts 118,356
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr KIP 158
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 8 hr Pet Peeve- racists 531
More from around the web