Black Women need to work with White W...

Black Women need to work with White Women

Posted in the African-American Forum

DiamondSmile89

UK

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Black Women need to put our anger aside and work with White Women to hook them up with Black Men. Black Men and White Women make great couples and they should be together for ever.

Black Women need to get out of the way of Black Mens happiness and allow them to get with White Women. It's time Black Women face the facts and realize that there is nothing we can do to keep Black Men and White Women from being together.

I just want to show my support for Black Men and White Women. I love seeing you together.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 24, 2012
DiamondSmile89 wrote:
Black Women need to put our anger aside and work with White Women to hook them up with Black Men. Black Men and White Women make great couples and they should be together for ever.
Black Women need to get out of the way of Black Mens happiness and allow them to get with White Women. It's time Black Women face the facts and realize that there is nothing we can do to keep Black Men and White Women from being together.
I just want to show my support for Black Men and White Women. I love seeing you together.
You sound foolish and bitter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women are getting better educated 2 min BLACK BOYS R BUMS 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nomoredemocrats 1,564,954
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 11 min Y do whites wrink... 73
Good night black man. Whitey has to get up tomo... 12 min KingMusa 10
Enjoy White Languages while You Can. Because Th... 29 min White Power NOT T... 1
Women: What is more important to you? 33 min Sister Marquis 19
Indian People with Albinism Look Exact the same... (Mar '09) 34 min Persianimpostersand 151
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 54 min KIP 818
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr KIP 122
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 2 hr Jax 41
More from around the web