Black love is DEAD. So all you pro bl...
cookies

United States

#530 Mar 27, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
I hate black women. Alot are single moms then are hooos. Have unprotected sex get kids. Then want new man to play daddy and raise them gtfo. Get your bio kids father to play daddy. You lazy hoo.
Not me... why u lieing bytch
Black Deal

United States

#532 Mar 27, 2013
I hate black women. Alot are single moms then are hooos. Have unprotected sex get kids. Then want new man to play daddy and raise them gtfo. Get your bio kids father to play daddy. You lazy hoo.
Them AA females with white mfs any damn way

Soon you AA looking all effeminate and shit

IR killing you AA

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#533 Mar 27, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, did I touch a nerve with my comment? Allow me to ask you this--Is it possible to share a difference of opinion without being unkind?
Dont say what people should do.Lead by example.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#534 Mar 27, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
This thread is right on. Black love IS dead and there's no repairing it. Black men hate us, and I believe that they should go to non-black women because that's who they want anyway. They are full of self-hatred. That's why they abandon their full-black children, killing each other, etc. I think that black men will be better off with a non-black woman. Most of them want a non-black woman anyway. If a black man try to talk to me, I'm going to pull a non-black woman to the side and give her to him because I'm through with them. I can do bad all by myself.
Sorry...but that's complete bullshyt...now if that's what you want to believe...which clearly you seem to...then fine...knock yourself silly as a clown doing so...after all....it's your head....stick it in the dirt or in some nonbm ass up to the neck...hell until you can neither see,hear nor smell the real world around you!

But never forget this...you're speaking for you...no one else...just you and you alone!

Not every other black woman...whose life is filled with love,respect and support!

And I know plenty!
Black Man

Brooklyn, NY

#535 Mar 27, 2013
-KAY wrote:
Okay?....lol.No1curr.
I'm a firm believer in real love.I believe everyone should proceed with a relationship regardless of race.If you are a BM & found love with an Asian,etc woman then go for it!
& This is coming from a black woman.
What love? Something can't die if it never even existed in the 1st place.
Carol

Orem, UT

#536 Mar 28, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What love? Something can't die if it never even existed in the 1st place.
Said the desperate white woman
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#537 Mar 28, 2013
topix keeps deleting my threads its really starting to piss me off.

I thought America had freedom of speech. So racist black women and white men can mock the death of black men, but I can't say I love Asian women or white women?????? That's unreal that's exactly why I love topix pissing off black women and white men.
Carol

Orem, UT

#538 Mar 28, 2013
I thought America had freedom of speech. So racist black women and white men can mock the death of black men, but I can't say I love Asian women or white women?????? That's unreal that's exactly why I love topix pissing off black women and white men.
Criminal Joe, your criminal WW just finished throwing you under the bus again....

I want you and them in prison.
cookies

United States

#539 Mar 28, 2013
you got bad taste
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#540 Mar 28, 2013
cookies wrote:
<quoted text> you got bad taste
Asian women are beautiful. And their 1\10 the drama of black women. Other men cab chase the drama I like my peace. Stress kills!!!!,
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#541 Mar 28, 2013
Only on topix can a black woman make a thread making fun of 2 black men who were murdered in cold blood. And no one calls her out on it. No black women sets her straight.

And then black women will make another thread saying black men hate black women.

Well I have common sense if you wish me dead, then yeah im gonna hate you. Thank you black women for proven me right. Evil evil evil fat creatures you are.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#543 Mar 28, 2013
im used to it. That's why I married an Asian woman and she's 1000 times better than black women. Im taken a long break from this site. I'll leave u bitter she beasts to fight among your selves I have a wife and kids to love and raise.
cookies

United States

#544 Mar 28, 2013
im used to it. That's why I married an Asian woman and she's 1000 times better than black women. Im taken a long break from this site. I'll leave u bitter she beasts to fight among your selves I have a wife and kids to love and raise.
BYE!!! you will not be missed!!
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#545 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>Asian women are beautiful. And their 1\10 the drama of black women. Other men cab chase the drama I like my peace. Stress kills!!!!,
Keep the chinks

Majority of us BM love BW

We want to see ourselves in our seed not no Asian bs so STFU devil
Carol

Orem, UT

#546 Mar 28, 2013
Why do you come to sites with blk women....there are sites with Asians, backwards nut.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#547 Mar 29, 2013
Only on topix can a black woman make a thread making fun of 2 black men who were murdered in cold blood. And no one calls her out on it. No black women sets her straight.
And then black women will make another thread saying black men hate black women.
Well I have common sense if you wish me dead, then yeah im gonna hate you. Thank you black women for proven me right. Evil evil evil fat creatures you are.
Yeah....because all black women behave in this manner right pal!

NO not hardly....stop acting as if all black women are exactly alike...they're all no more alike than we black men are all alike!

Stop acting like a victim...it's weak,pathetic and unbecoming!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#548 Mar 29, 2013
If black love is dead...than that's truly too bad...and I'm most sorry to hear it....but I must state this...I don't think the many black couples that I know...or see and come into contact with...as my wife and I are out and about know it...or even give a damn...they're too busy doing them....

I say we just leave them be...and let them continue doing what they seem to enjoy doing....

SHHHHHHHHH!
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#550 Mar 29, 2013
Finally, I'm glad your finally taking my advice.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#551 Mar 29, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
If black love is dead...than that's truly too bad...and I'm most sorry to hear it....but I must state this...I don't think the many black couples that I know...or see and come into contact with...as my wife and I are out and about know it...or even give a damn...they're too busy doing them....
I say we just leave them be...and let them continue doing what they seem to enjoy doing....
SHHHHHHHHH!
Hey Moorspeaks how are you :)
Carol

Orem, UT

#552 Mar 29, 2013
Yet you start thread after thread about blk women. You troll under several names starting threads about blk women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ritedownthemiddle 1,482,438
I'm so happy I get to hear these nighurs cry th... 3 min ugly monkeys 1
News Michigan mayor caught on tape calling black peo... 3 min 2 Dogs 34
Guys.... What do consider too short for women? (Nov '08) 3 min Ben Quick 144
How soon will Trump be impeached? 4 min Marcus Washington 23
LOL! I guess SOMEONE couldn't take it. 4 min ugly monkeys 2
I have a confession - I am a LESBIAN... 6 min ugly monkeys 2
News Being conservative is not being racist 54 min Ben Quick 25
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 4 hr unfazed 102
Black men have failed black women 6 hr Ben Quick 32
More from around the web