Black love is DEAD. So all you pro bl...
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#486 Mar 25, 2013
Love is real.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#487 Mar 25, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Hahaha I made this thread. Hehehe.
Obviously.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#488 Mar 25, 2013
What does that mean?? Obviously?:-) nice to know I have been gone 1 year and my post is still doing well.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#490 Mar 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
Black women continue to show loyalty to the most disloyal group of men on earth
the shit makes no sense
Black women need to get it together and leave bm in the dust
No kidding. Mind boggling, to say the least.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#491 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>Very proud. Black women should date more white, other races.

We Black men have been doing it for years now. Black women need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Love is blind.
Them black women been doing IR for over 400 years in USA

So they got hundreds of years up on you
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#492 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>Very proud. Black women should date more white, other races.

We Black men have been doing it for years now. Black women need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Love is blind.
If I find out a BW with been white mfs I dump her ass ASAP

I aint playing with these dumbass IR slave loving females
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#493 Mar 25, 2013
What does that mean?? Obviously?:-) nice to know I have been gone 1 year and my post is still doing well.
It's obvious you made this topix because its obvious your racist to your own kind even when one tries to be genuinely nice to you.
FemaleNumber69

Atlanta, GA

#494 Mar 25, 2013
I have to admit, I won't date a Black man if he has half White children or has been in a previous relationship with a White woman. I'm not judging him, but it's an instant turn off for me. I just can't help myself.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#495 Mar 25, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-8RDAMhOYAXX
HA! I'm saving this... and might re-post it later.

Level 9

#496 Mar 25, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be the case however, if you read between the lines you'll realize that with many men when it comes to sex and love, it's more about sex, less about love.
No need to read between any lines when its plain and clear. He's telling you exactly what he's about and what he wants. A man will show you up front what he's looking for if the signs are there. Its either about sex or if it's about love and so do women.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#497 Mar 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Representing pro black is not just about black love relationship. Pro-black is mainly for the uplifting and advancement of the black community as a proud race.
If you are into IR, should you forget the black history of the struggle? I'm sure he or she has not put aside their history because they are dating a black person, so why should you?? And they should accept that part of you as well. Just because you are with a non-black person does not mean you are too.
Exactly!...lady stop making sens you know your on Topix!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#498 Mar 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! I'm saving this... and might re-post it later.
i thought you would dig that :-)

Level 9

#499 Mar 26, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!...lady stop making sens you know your on Topix!
Thank you!:)

Level 9

#500 Mar 26, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>i thought you would dig that :-)
Thank you! I really dig the beat.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#501 Mar 26, 2013
FemaleNumber69 wrote:
I have to admit, I won't date a Black man if he has half White children or has been in a previous relationship with a White woman. I'm not judging him, but it's an instant turn off for me. I just can't help myself.
Maybe that makes you feel inadequate. You need to do some deep soul searching.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Fredericksburg, VA

#502 Mar 26, 2013
So black women wil vote for Obama. But won't date him because his half wife. And won't date a black man with half white kids. That's a plus in my book. Black women are stupid anyways.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Fort Worth, Texas

#503 Mar 26, 2013
So black women wil vote for Obama. But won't date him because his half wife. And won't date a black man with half white kids. That's a plus in my book. Black women are stupid anyways.
I know tons of black women who would gladly date the President, even though politics is a different issue. Oh by the way, stupidity isn't limited to Black women. Just compare the First Lady (Michelle Obama) to Sara Palin or Michelle Bachman. Need I say more?
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#504 Mar 26, 2013
This thread is right on. Black love IS dead and there's no repairing it. Black men hate us, and I believe that they should go to non-black women because that's who they want anyway. They are full of self-hatred. That's why they abandon their full-black children, killing each other, etc. I think that black men will be better off with a non-black woman. Most of them want a non-black woman anyway. If a black man try to talk to me, I'm going to pull a non-black woman to the side and give her to him because I'm through with them. I can do bad all by myself.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Fort Worth, Texas

#505 Mar 26, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
This thread is right on. Black love IS dead and there's no repairing it. Black men hate us, and I believe that they should go to non-black women because that's who they want anyway. They are full of self-hatred. That's why they abandon their full-black children, killing each other, etc. I think that black men will be better off with a non-black woman. Most of them want a non-black woman anyway. If a black man try to talk to me, I'm going to pull a non-black woman to the side and give her to him because I'm through with them. I can do bad all by myself.
Maybe you should get with your fellow sisters and suggest that they change their ways. Stop associating with the assorted losers that they do. Be more selective and truly wait to get to know someone before having sex with him. Wait to get married before having children. These recommendations are just for starters...
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#506 Mar 26, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get with your fellow sisters and suggest that they change their ways. Stop associating with the assorted losers that they do. Be more selective and truly wait to get to know someone before having sex with him. Wait to get married before having children. These recommendations are just for starters...
Look, I'm not here to be Dr. Phil, ok. I said what I said, and I'm not changing it. It's funny how you don't talk about what black men are doing to black women but so quick to point the finger at black woman. Men are supposed to be the lead, not the woman, so you blaming black women for our downfall is a pussyfied way out. Black men need to take responsibility in how they treat their women. I'm not here to coddle and baby grown ass black men. That's their job, not mine. Please save it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 7 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 11 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 11 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 11 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 13 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 20 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 58 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web