Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#465 Mar 24, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
As if that is a accomplishment.
it's not about accomplishment, it's about gettin bootie.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#466 Mar 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>fair guy be tearin up that big ole white and asian booty though, lol.
I gets nothing...

Since: Mar 13

United States

#467 Mar 24, 2013
I disagree cause i like black women, and i always did, and always will

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#468 Mar 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>it's not about accomplishment, it's about gettin bootie.
Is that all you think about?Get real dude.You just look sex obsess.Do you build yourself self-esteem on how many women you fornicate with?Cause that does not make you manly or macho more like a breeding horse to be exact.
Just me

Albuquerque, NM

#469 Mar 24, 2013
I agree love whom you will no matter the race... But at the same time, dont black people shit for dating other black people...

Level 8

Location hidden

#470 Mar 25, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you think about?Get real dude.You just look sex obsess.Do you build yourself self-esteem on how many women you fornicate with?Cause that does not make you manly or macho more like a breeding horse to be exact.
yeah, i take great pride in the fact that i have fked hundreds of women...that is a good thing. a man should fk as many women as he can in life, if that's what he likes to do. some men don't think about pussy. they think about fishing or reading a good novel. those men are past their age when they want to fk. maybe we'll hook you up with one of them and you'll both be happy.

Level 5

Location hidden

#471 Mar 25, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, i take great pride in the fact that i have fked hundreds of women...that is a good thing. a man should fk as many women as he can in life, if that's what he likes to do. some men don't think about pussy. they think about fishing or reading a good novel. those men are past their age when they want to fk. maybe we'll hook you up with one of them and you'll both be happy.
You sound utterly ridiculous and sad.Sex is good but you are just a walking dick in both senses.I mean std's are rampant and many can spread without a condom.Diseases dont discriminate it runs in all women.You sex someone with weak genes then you are susceptible.Hell you think having sex with women gives you some type of power of them but that is not the case they have power over you.You want to be all powerful and rule the world but no you are nothing but a sex obsess manchild up some woman's ass who probably think of you nothing more than some disposable sex toy who'll end up flaccid within years time.You cant run things just thinking about f*cking all the time.How are you setting an example?

Level 8

Location hidden

#473 Mar 25, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound utterly ridiculous and sad.Sex is good but you are just a walking dick in both senses.I mean std's are rampant and many can spread without a condom.Diseases dont discriminate it runs in all women.You sex someone with weak genes then you are susceptible.Hell you think having sex with women gives you some type of power of them but that is not the case they have power over you.You want to be all powerful and rule the world but no you are nothing but a sex obsess manchild up some woman's ass who probably think of you nothing more than some disposable sex toy who'll end up flaccid within years time.You cant run things just thinking about f*cking all the time.How are you setting an example?
i'm setting a GOOD example by goin in all up in all the big booty, big legged women i can get my hands on. let them feel like they got the power over me, lol... i can hit it all night if they need to prove it. i hope i will never and i mean never, lose that inner manchild that just wants to bang all the p8ssy in the world...indian, haitian, brazilian, asian, afghanistan, inuit, polynesian...i set them up doggy style and nail em good from behind and i feel like a billion dollars while i'm doin it. but seriously, though...you aint no fkin prize yourself. What kinda person would put up with somebody like you if they didn't have to? the only reason a brother would give you the time of day is because wanted to fk you. so think about that while you busy posting your garbage nobody reads here on topix.

Level 5

Location hidden

#474 Mar 25, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>i'm setting a GOOD example by goin in all up in all the big booty, big legged women i can get my hands on. let them feel like they got the power over me, lol... i can hit it all night if they need to prove it. i hope i will never and i mean never, lose that inner manchild that just wants to bang all the p8ssy in the world...indian, haitian, brazilian, asian, afghanistan, inuit, polynesian...i set them up doggy style and nail em good from behind and i feel like a billion dollars while i'm doin it. but seriously, though...you aint no fkin prize yourself. What kinda person would put up with somebody like you if they didn't have to? the only reason a brother would give you the time of day is because wanted to fk you. so think about that while you busy posting your garbage nobody reads here on topix.
You are one dumb son of a b*tch.Is that what you are only good for a mediocre f*ck?"Yeah you can sex anyone woman in the world hell you can get sheep vag does that make you a better person?No!What now you'll probably get the lowliest ugly of whores.But hey in your mind you are sexing "bad bitches".A typical big buck breeding horse mentality.

Level 8

Location hidden

#475 Mar 25, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb son of a b*tch.Is that what you are only good for a mediocre f*ck?"Yeah you can sex anyone woman in the world hell you can get sheep vag does that make you a better person?No!What now you'll probably get the lowliest ugly of whores.But hey in your mind you are sexing "bad bitches".A typical big buck breeding horse mentality.
damn right!..i'm a big buck who like to f8ck... and the women love it too. they can conquer me with they p8ssy all night long. poor, poor me bein sexually exploited by these ravenous predatory women and they big buttocks and big hips and big titties and big lips and big lips...y'all PLEASE pity po' ole desmond!
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#476 Mar 25, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>damn right!..i'm a big buck who like to f8ck... and the women love it too. they can conquer me with they p8ssy all night long. poor, poor me bein sexually exploited by these ravenous predatory women and they big buttocks and big hips and big titties and big lips and big lips...y'all PLEASE pity po' ole desmond!
You're no different than a dog humping in alleys...

BM like you have the intellect/mentality of animals...

You're a downgrade.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#477 Mar 25, 2013
Representing pro black is not just about black love relationship. Pro-black is mainly for the uplifting and advancement of the black community as a proud race.

If you are into IR, should you forget the black history of the struggle? I'm sure he or she has not put aside their history because they are dating a black person, so why should you?? And they should accept that part of you as well. Just because you are with a non-black person does not mean you are too.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#478 Mar 25, 2013
I hope you know Desmond post comments to piss you all off. And it works every time...

Level 8

Location hidden

#479 Mar 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I hope you know Desmond post comments to piss you all off. And it works every time...
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#480 Mar 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Representing pro black is not just about black love relationship. Pro-black is mainly for the uplifting and advancement of the black community as a proud race.
If you are into IR, should you forget the black history of the struggle? I'm sure he or she has not put aside their history because they are dating a black person, so why should you?? And they should accept that part of you as well. Just because you are with a non-black person does not mean you are too.
As if a filthy animal like you uplift blk people...

the only reason these toms give you the time of day is because you help them prey on blk women....

and quality BM wouldn't give you the time if day.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#481 Mar 25, 2013
Hahaha I made this thread. Hehehe.

Level 5

Location hidden

#482 Mar 25, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no different than a dog humping in alleys...
BM like you have the intellect/mentality of animals...
You're a downgrade.
Damn right he is but he's too triflin to know it.
hhpp

Suresnes, France

#483 Mar 25, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Hahaha I made this thread. Hehehe.
and you are proud <_< ?
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#484 Mar 25, 2013
hhpp wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are proud <_< ?
Very proud. Black women should date more white, other races.

We Black men have been doing it for years now. Black women need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Love is blind.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#485 Mar 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
That may be the case however, if you read between the lines you'll realize that with many men when it comes to sex and love, it's more about sex, less about love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min swizzler 1,127,011
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min buttheads 25,682
Mr. Brown 15 min selina london 61
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 18 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 2,326
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 18 min buttheads 316
white pride...but i'm "black" 23 min selina london 9
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 28 min selina london 80,420
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 56 min Bychance37 64
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Glimmer 7,654
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 2 hr quasar 77

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE